Mandalore Warriors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Heinous
What role will the Mandalore warriors play in Episode 2 and 3. Not much was ever said about the Mandalore warriors. We don't even know what Boba Fett's connection is (if he even has one) to the Mandalore Warriors. Boba Fett just wears a Mandalorian battlesuit (as does Jodo Kast), he may not even be a Mandalore Warrior. In Tales Of The Jedi the Mandalore Warriors were alien warriors somewhat like the Predators.

theEviljedi
EV is not movie based and they will only be in Epi.II.

Darth Daft
I had a dream a while back that the Mandalore's looked like werewolfs. Heh, I'm actually hoping that I'm not psycic, as I'd rather they look more original than that.

Jedimaster3838
Based on the spy pics and such I think we can assume that Boba Fett is a part of the Mandalores, or at least his father is. Lucas said to forget everything we "thought" we knew about him, and I think McCallum said something about a surprise. Maybe the little Boba was a Jedi hopeful? or maybe he's related to someone, but I hope not the latter, SW already has too many family surprises

Darth Daft
I reckon Jango is a Mandalore and when he dies Boba keeps his armour and wears it as respect for his deceased father.

Dim
Huh...I thought the lastest thing was that the Fetts are all clones...so Jango=clone=Mandalorian?

Jedi Mercenary
to tell you the truth, I'm seriously starting to doubt that GL will actually have clones in Ep2. And why would Palpatine start cloning things?? The whole thing is messed up.

Ratcat
I'm wondering if there are different colours in the ranks of
the Mandalore? We've seen a character that we believe is Jango
all in silver but Boba's OT armour has a variety of colours;
Red, Blue, Green and Yellow.#

Could different ranks
have different colours or does Boba get the old spray cans out
to customise the colours of his.

I just wonder if the
armour Boba wears is actually a collection of a number of different
armour sets?

Darth Daft
Yes that's certainly a great possibility. After all, the Trade
Federation Battle Droids were ordered by different colours representing
pilot, security, infantry and captain, I believe it was.

Ratcat
I hadn't thought of that but yes they are. And they are Red,
Blue and Yellow. Perhaps the Mandalores replace the fdrids for
the TF?

Darth Daft
Yes certainly. And there's been a lot of speculation that the
Mandalores will develop into the stormtroopers but just wear
different armour.
Like you said in another topic, army uniforms
do change as time goes by.

Jedi Mercenary
I think most of the Mandalorians will become stormtroopers

Ratcat
Do you mean the template design for Stormtrooper clones. Or that the Mandalore army simply donning the white armour tand their numbers swelled by recruitment or other means?

I can see a problem with either senarios, just want to clarify how you think they will develop.

Darth Daft
Well I just mean that the Mandalores are the same as Stormtroopers, same ranking and everything. Its just that the armour isn't quite as good as it could be, so the Empire changes it to the normal white storm trooper armour that we see in the OT. From then on they keep that particular armour. That's just a possible theorie, I don't really expect it to happen

Ratcat
Is it the general consensus across the forum members that the majority of Stormtroopers in the OT were clones?

Jedi Mercenary
I'd think they'd have to re-clone by that time

Dim
I think they constantly produce more...it's not like they throw out the old batch and start from scratch. So, by the type of the OT there's old clones probably up for retirement. Any ideas on how long it take to make a clone?..

Darth Daft
I'm not sure. How long did it take to make Dolly the sheep?

Dim
I think it took them a while (I know they had serveral fail attempts) then the gestational period for a sheep...probably a couple of years.

Darth Daft
Must be a long term thing if they're cloning humans then. Unless the Empire uses some sort of method where they don't need the humans to grow, they just make the clone "appear" or something

Jedi Mercenary
where are the facilities

Dim
Why are you asking the same question in to different topics...it's messing me up man...smile

Once again...Mandalore or Malastore..Why Malastore you ask...because I think that coference that the Jedi get ambushed at has something to do with clones..

Jedi Mercenary
actually, these two topics are about the same subject

Dim
Yes I know Merc...but I don't see the point of having people answer the exact same question twice...

Darth Daft
I would really like to see Malastare be one of the new planets in Episode 2. It's actually one of my favourite Star Wars planets and yet it hasn't even been in any films yet. I sure hope you pronounce it mala-stare not malester. lol

Darth Heinous
If Boba Fett is young enough in Episode 2 or 3, it may not trample the EU stories where Boba is Jaster Mereel.

Ratcat
True, didn't they say that Lucas was ignoring it mor than re-writing it?

COREWORLD
I think it's safe to say that we can forget all the EU stuff that has been written about Boba before, they already have started to cover this fact by saying that Boba is considered a legend and lots of conflicting story's spring up about his origin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.