Scary Movie 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ad121287
smokin' I think a GREAT idea for Scary Movie 4 is to put Jay and Silent Bob in it!!!!!! I know JASB Strike Back was suposta be the final one but woh cares PUT THEM IN PART 4 NEWAYS!!!!!!!

Kes
Scary movie 4? Is there a 3?

TedO
Nope, there is no 3

KidRock
thats not what i heard.

Kes
How the hell do you make a 4th without making a 3rd?blink

LanceWindu
Actually number 3 comes out later this summer.

It doesn't star the Wayans brothers this time though.

-=Urot=-
They are making fun of the movie the ring in this one. I saw the preview when I went to see Bad Boys this past weekend.

looks like its going to be real funny.

Godshinto
there's no 3 it's a parody they'll most likely explain that in the movie sometime, why that's it#4 and not 3. I want to see the part where they make fun of the Matrx with Queen Latifa and Eddie griffin I think this will be one of the funniest movies they have made so far.

diegocala
I can't wait! I love these movies!

BABOON
SAY IT ISNT SOOOO......ALL OF AMERICA NEEDS TO GO FARENHEIT 451 ALL OVER MOVIES LIKE SCARY MOVIE AND NOT ANOTHER TEEN MOVIE...WE CAN DESTROY ALL EVIDENCE OF THOSE MOVIES AND JUSTY PRETEND THEY NEVER HAPPENED!

p.s. sorry about the caps lock...i realize it looks like im yelling and i can assure you that i am yelling....in my mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.