Shanghi Knights Sucked!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I loved Shanghi Noon, but like most sequels, this one sucked!!! Well, it had it's moments, but lost the magic of the first. Jackie Chan's fight scenes were the best part.

bigbadbike2
I thought it wasn't that bad. Nothing like the original, but not bad.

I give it 7/10.

Kes
In a Jackie Chan movie his fight scenes are always the best part!big grin I like it...the singing in the rain thng is great stick out tongue

bigbadbike2
heehee that was funny.

Tired Hiker
I fell asleep when I saw it so, I can't TRULY say it sucked, but Owen wasn't on fire like the last one.

Walter Simard
I'll say it: this movie sucked ass. I saw this on late-night TV, and I fell asleep literally just around the scene in which they were both taking a bath.

Kes
Taking a bath? I don't remember that blink Well on Tv isn't as good as in the cinema stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
No no no, the first one ruled. That part in the bath tub was hilarious. On the DVD they translate the song they sing and it's funny. Part 2 sucked. Not part one.

Kes
Ah thought so! The only bath scene I remember was in Shanghi NOON smile

Evil Dead
I havn't seen this movie yet but hope it's good..........I plan on renting it soon..........Jackie must redeem himself after making that turd called "The Tuxedo"...........

diegocala
This is worse than The Tuxedo!

lukeyduckey
This is wayyyyyy better then The Tuexdo!!!
AND it is a great film. A sequel worthy to its original. I loved watching this film at the cinema and im gonna get it on DVD when it comes out.
The first was brillant and this one was great.
Jakie Chan still doing those stunts when sson he will be 50!! And Owen may not be on fire but he was switched on to deliver those lines!!

8/10

movie_freak
Shanghai Knights is Alright....but not the best but it's way better than The Tuxedo.
Tuxedo was crap
Shanghai Knights = 7/10

BackFire349
it was decent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.