Top 5 Favorite Movies YOU HAVEN'T Seen!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
"But, how can they be my favorites if I haven't seen them?"

I know, yeah yeah yeah, get over it. Name some films you may want to see that you have not yet seen and everyone else can tell you why you should see them or that you are better off having not seen them. Kay, I'll start.

RUSH HOUR 2 - never seen it.
GANDHI - never seen it.
CITY OF LOST CHILDREN - never seen it.
BALLISTIC ECK VS. SEVER - never seen it.
THE ENGLISH PATIENT - never seen it.

Dexx
well..you can cut english pacient out because...well.....u don't wanna see it.
I don't know ..i haven't seen a lot of movies. But i doubt any of them could get in my all time top5.

Kes
Oh I love The English Patient, its a great story. Obcessive love big grin lol
I suggest that one but...you probably won't like it.
Rush hour 2 is funny! Like the 1st, great fight scenes and some funny stuff from Chris Tucker stick out tongue

Okay mine are (a bit more recent):

Pirates of the Carabbiens (sp)
LXG
Terminator 3
Memento
Final destination 2

(now before anyone says it sucks like the 1st I happen to like the 1st. I'm a big X-files fan and the movie was writen by this 2guys that wrote x-files eps. The movie is a lot like the x-files)

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Kes
Oh I love The English Patient, its a great story. Obcessive love big grin lol
I suggest that one but...you probably won't like it.

Okay mine are (a bit more recent):

Pirates of the Carabbiens (sp)
LXG
Terminator 3
Memento
Final destination 2

Do I not strike you as the type of person who would like romance, Kes? I love romance. I'll check this movie out, but you have to see Pirates of the Carabbien because it too, has romance, intrigue, swash-buckle, cunning, and Captain Jack Sparrow, the greatest character to come to the screen since . . . I can't remember. Momento was good too. Pay attention during that one. Seeing Momento twice helps to follow it better.

Kes
No you don't seem like the romance tipe stick out tongue
Yeh I have to see those. Problem with momento is that my video store only has it on DVD and I dont have a DVD messed

Tired Hiker
YOU DON'T HAVE DVD?!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god.

Creating New Thread on General Discussion

JackSparrowLuvr
1) The Hunted
2) Pirates of the Caribbean 2
3) Donnie Darko
4) Bad Boys 2
5) Legally Blond 2

Kes
No messed I'm more of a tape films than buy films messed
They are kinda expensive too.

BackFire349
men behind the sun

Tired Hiker
I want to see men behind the sun as well. It's been a while since I've been disturbed. I need to cringe and bite my nails and whince and go through all the emotions of a could f%cked up horror flick.

BackFire349
its coming out on dvd august 5th.

Erazmus
Sheesh, you actually want to see Legally Blond 2? Only three for me baby!

1) Transformers Movie (Live Action -- Not even in production yet)
2) Return of the King (Due out this december)
3) Star Wars 3

GISKA
THE PUNISHER,FREDDY VS JASON,MATRIX REVOLUTIONS,BAD BOYS2,SPIDERMAN2,LXG

sgrass
dickie roberts... the one about the aged child star with David Spade (and Screech!)... not sure when it's coming out

Kes
When I posted I thought TH ment movies that have already come out blink

If it's movies that haven't came out yet I'd say:

Lara Croft
Matrix:Revolutions
LOTR
Star wars

blink

Tired Hiker
Yeah I guess it could also be movies coming out. I didn't intend that when I started the thread, but you know how it goes. Threads just sort of take on a life of their own. Thats what rocks! rock

happy kine
the only two movies that i'm looking forward to seeing is the last star wars and matrix revolutions... i usually have no idea what is out there... i don't watch commercial tv so i never get to see the previews. but i do have free pay-per-view (if your a law enforcement officer i'm just kidding) and i hope the two towers comes on soon, i saw it once in the theater but i want to be able to watch it 2 or 3 times in a row if i please. right now the main movies they are playing are about schmit and the hot chick... they came out around the time of the two towers....

My name is Neo
star wars ep 3
matrix revolutions
gladiator (a little too gory)
saving private ryan
spiderman 2

Rogue Jedi
matrix reloaded, pirates of the carribean, bruce almighty, hulk and underworld(is it out yet?)

nemo
hope spring, love actually ( star colin firth love )
gang of new york.

and now with all the talk about Pirates of the Caribbean sea, i'm kind of curious about that movie too.
didn't intend to see it, storyline kind of weird, ghost on a ship searching for gold? pirates with feather in their hat and eyes rimmed with black makeup? roll eyes (sarcastic)
but maybe i'll and see it. smile

chica16
THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING!!!!!!!!

G.P
Star Wars Episode 4,5 & 6 embarrasment

Kes
G.P. you've never seen Star wars??? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/surprise.gif

JackSparrowLuvr
OMG!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/eek.gif

Laura4Owen
shanghai dawn
Bad boys 2
terminator 3
pirates of the carribean
legally blonde

ChinaNiki
Open Range
Shanghai Knights
Bowling for Columbine
Searching or In Search of Debra Winger
Morning Glory

justinday15
1. Star Wars: episode III
2. The Matrix Revolutions
3. LOTR: Return of the King
4. Freddy vs. Jason
5. SWAT

Neo_Version 7
Raging Bull
Shawshank Redemption
Godfather Part III
Taxi Driver
Bad Boys

wicker_man
X-MEN 2
LXG
Van Helsing
Resident Evil Apocolaypse (?-I think that is new title)
Freddy Vs Jason

Also like to see:
T3,PotC,Donnie Darko,Deathwatch,The Hulk,Jeepers Creepers 2,Phone Booth,SWAT,TCM (Remake Ver.),Signs, and Final Destination 2

And of course....Episode 3 and RotK.

lukeyduckey
Badboys 2
Shaghi Dawn and Rush Hour 3 (thank you jakie)
Lord of the rings the 3rd one
The Matrix revoloutions
LXG
Gerry
The new Matt Damon film where he plays as ismise twin

Myth
Reviving an old thread mainly to say, Tired Hiker, if you still haven't seen Ballistic, I say this with all of my heart... DON'T! It may have been one of your favorites that you haven't seen, but it is literally one of my least favorites that I have seen. It seriously ranks among the worse movies I've ever seen. The story is pure shit and the fights are horrible just to watch.

Since I'm here,
Favs that I haven't seen are:
Manchurian Candidate
Alien vs Predator

ragesRemorse
men behind the sun sucked

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud I'll take your advice, Myth. I still haven't seen any of those movies on my list.

Zerosparx
1. Stray Dog
2. One who flew over the Cuckoo's Nest
3. Bowling For Columbine
4. Amadeus
5. Metropolis (Fritz Lang)

Darth Revan
City of God
uh... that one documentary about Metallica...

IluvTheodorC
all i can say is "edges of the lord" oh and forrest gump (maybe)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.