The Titanic . . . SUCKED.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Okay, I hated The Titanic. I thought it was cheesy hollywood crap from the story to even the way they went about making it. I can't believe this movie beat all sorts of records when the best part about it was when the ship finally sank. Just like Pearl Harbor. Too long, too cheesy of a love story, and the special effects were the best part about the entire movie. Sorry, I meant that the credits were the best part of both those movies.

DemonicGambit
LOL, I totally agree!!

You wouldn't believe how happy I was when Leonardo finally sank to his death at the end.

Not a lot of people liked my opinion on the movie though. They called me insensitive, come on I just didn't like a crappy movie, sorry!

And oh god that stupid song. I couldn't stand it!! Can someone tell me exactly why it was soo great? I mean I actually hated it!! With a fiery passion.

JackSparrowLuvr
ya everybody knows that

KidRock
I saw my first pai of boobs at that movie big grin

Kes
kidrock> laughing out loud

Yeh everybody was so into the love story, I hated that. The boat sinking was cool! Very "realistic" I mean in real life it took 2h to sink, just like in the movie laughing out loud

Evil Dead
I agree, Titanic sucked.........I didn't think Pearl Harbor was THAT bad though...........then again, I'm an Affleck mark........I still maintain it was Affleck's evil twin who starred in Reindeer Games..........

chico23
O.K. I will say that I hate Titantic, but I didn't at first till my ex made me watch it some 4000 times then it lost its luster.

DemonicGambit
Yay! I don't feel so alone anymore!! Take that Titanic lovers!!!

I watched it once and only once.

pslice
i liked kate winslet's ****

Tired Hiker
Yep, second best part of the movie, aside of the end credits.

Smllfry247
awww i thought it was very sweet but sad!

diegocala
Rooooose!!

KidRock
yeah titanic sucked but at least we got to see leonardo dicaprio freeze in a slow painful death Happy Dance

DemonicGambit
LOL I loved that part of the movie

...ah, such a fond memory. Now only if that happened on a regualar basis.

My name is Neo
nice ****, but her breasts are too small!

DemonicGambit
lol

is that the only reason you guys remember the movie?

KidRock
yeah lol

DemonicGambit
Figures.

I'm just glad Jack died at the end, although I was hoping that Rose was going to toss herself in, but NOOOOOO she had to throw that million dollar necklace!! Stupid **** what was she thinking!?

Kes
Yeh she could have given it to me!

Ushgarak
Or me. Then I could have given it to you, Kes.

Kes
Ah how sweetsmile I feel better already wink

Ushgarak
Woo-hoo!

And don't moan, there was a diamond missing when I found it...

(whistles innocently)

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Looks nice on you...

Kes
Thanks smile kinda heavy!

Walter Simard
sick - I totally agree with the initial post. Like Pear Harbor, Titanic sucked. It came a point that I was actually rooting for the iceberg. What I mean is that I wished both ships would somehow meet through somekind of fourth dimension, and collide at the very same time into the iceberg, and all would perish, including James Cameron! Next time he should take on something that he can handle, like the sinking of the Love Boat.

DemonicGambit
lol

Tired Hiker
Beautiful. smile

Catastrofic Luv
haha i liked that movie for like 2 years... still do kinda. lolol.

DemonicGambit
I couldn't stand it the first time I saw, an' I won't be able to stand it ever

My name is Neo9
there's only one good part period.

hrh_jennifer
Titanic was all right when I first saw it, I can't even watch it now, but Leonardo really bugs me, which is extremely annoying 'cos he put me off Romeo and Juliet and I would have really loved that film othewise (Baz Luhrman is a genius).

Anyway, James Cameron (director of Titanic) and Bill paxton (also from Titanic) went back and filmed a documentary on it. Bill actually went down to the wreck and using state-of-the-art robots looked mor closely than ever before. I saw it at an Imax cinema in 3D and it was amazing, there's lots of stuff still in tact down there, and one of the robots shone it's light through one of the glass and iron filigree windows (which were still in tact) it was really spooky!

CaptainTrips
imagine how poor kate must have felt..2 of the "hottest" guys in Hollywood..di'crappio and zane and they arent even studying her offscreen...theyre studying the peter and i ain't talking about the apostle or any LotR directors...titanic did suck..but the great thing about the whole movie is that they can't make a sequel!

DemonicGambit
That's the only great thing about the movie CaptainTrips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.