Orlando Bloom as Link?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sapphirestarx
Omg!I love Orlando Bloom! I think that he would be a good Link, that is if anybody knows who Link is, you know the guy from the game, Zelda? I think he would be good because in LOTR he kinda looked like him! laughing out loud

chico23
I don't think he would ever do it but it does seem tailored for him.

DemonicGambit
lol, I gotta say if you think about he does look like Link.

...poor guy....

that would bite if you where walking down the street then someone walks up to you and says, "Hey! I know you! You're that guy that played Link!!"

Sheepz
I never thought about it before. He'd make an awesome link

BOPRecruit 16
i don't think he should nor would play link. i'm not sure if link's an elf, but i don't think orli would want to repeat a similiar role. like with ian mcklellan and christopher lee, since they already played wizards, they turned down the role of dumbledore for harry potter. besides, i think it'd have to be someone younger to play link. but, hey, i've only played the games once.

JackSparrowLuvr
Ya i dont think he would make a that good of a Link and hes not that hot i really dont see what other girls see in him??? no thumb down What the f**k?

Asami
Thats so true........ Like you know Lisa Kudrow in Friends (Phoebe) it seems as though the only roles she ever gets are the ditzy type ones like her Friends character

Sheepz
That's called being Type Casted

Skittles19
orlando,... not hot? what the hell are you smokin? smile

Korri
oh i thought u were talking abt Link from Reloaded What the f**k? oh ok

TedO
Link is a little kid. Not an adult. So you'd need a little child to play him. Like I said before the youngst child from Malcolm In The MIddle would be awesome if you gave him a blonde wig and slightly pointed ears. Link is not an actual elf, but close to it.

Catastrofic Luv
haha orlando as link... actually that wouldnt be a bad idea. lol

hayden's minx
I think that is just the connection between Legolas and Link.

ZombieMan127
He would make a good Link but we need a kid Link! because Link is famous 4 being an elfen kid who saved the world and everyone is an elf the Zelda universe, c in ocarina of time the kokiri r a bunch of elfen kids tht never grow up they never age but they could be like fourhundred years old! Links mother left him there when he was just a baby so he thinks hes one of them in ocarina of time.P.S. I noe if u play Ocarina it explains tht link is the chosen one well in every generation a new Link and Zelda r born, Zelda to get kidnapped, Link to save the world. Its serously a true fact and(sry)if u didnt understand every Link is the Chosen one so in every Zelda game, in the exact same Hyrule, o! and in ever generation a new Ganondorf is born to. embarrasment (sigh im such a geek)

ZombieMan127
Hey did u guys here about those little Link haters wut dope smokers! in another sence ther just fu**en suck! devil these emotions r pretty damn sweet!

SlayerChick1188
ORLANDO may work as Link, but it'd be pretty bad to have to make him look exactly like Legolas...hed probably want some variety in his roles...

Kes
Slayer that image rocks! laughing out loud

VampirePrincess
That will be interesting however it would also be stupid of him to play Link... Thats because he would be known for being an "elf" more then anything else... And I don't think he would like that!

Catastrofic Luv
lol noo... it'd be perfect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.