Star Wars characters you'd like to see in a duel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
I would like to see Darth Maul fight yoda in the naboo core room where obi wan fought him. that would be sweet. big grin
who do you reckon would win?
submit your ideas for duels....(and arenas).

finti
well this has to be about hopes for duels in EPIII, unless it is about duels that have a slight possibility to happen then this thead will be moved to the Expanded Universe forum

Rogue Jedi
mace vs. dooku. i think its gonna happen.

GABRIEL05
mace yoda Luke Jacen and Obi Wan vs Kun Dooku Vader and Maul in a...

FOUR WAY! NO HOLDS BARRED! TO THE DEATH BRAWL CAGE MATCH TO SEE WHO WILL BECOME THE THE NEXT WWW SUPER-DUPER ULTRA MEGA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE GALAXY!!

Rogue Jedi
cage match.

Dexx
Mace windu vs Luke Skywalker(NJO)

justinday15
Luke vs. Darth Maul.

Dexx
deppends what luke

JixQuillan
It would be cool to have Luke and Leia vs 2 Clone Emperors

Dexx
LEia??...against a clone emperror? thumb down...not a chance

JixQuillan
Leia is one of Anakin's children. She's very powerful. I'd say just about as powerful as Obi-Wan in Ep.1. Besides I think she already fought the Clone Emperor.

Dexx
what are you serious? She hasn't even completed her basic jedi training. She doesn't even carry her saber on her....She's more of a diplomat than any kind of force user. She might be called a minimal force user...

JixQuillan
Alright dude dont have a cow! I havent got the money to buy all the books. Besides, the title of this thread is Star Wars characters you'd like to see in a duel. And I would want to see Luke and Leia take on Darth Maul. Thats just me.

JediOasis
Kyp Durron vs. Count Dooku

Rogue Jedi
luke vs. darth maul

Dexx
yeah..might be interesting
kyp vs dooku?..wow..that would be short.

GABRIEL05
non sequitur

Leia is equally as powerful as Luke. Only she hasn't developed her powers as Luke has.

Rogue Jedi
agreed, dexx. it would probably be just like anakin vs. dooku....

JixQuillan
What about the test on Kyp Luke did in Jedi Search? Kyp subconciously knocked him across the room. If Luke was more powerful than Vader and Vader was more powerful than Dooku, and Kyp and Luke are the same, Kyp probably stands a good chance.

Rogue Jedi
but, like anakin, kyp is young and arrogant, so full of himself and his abilities.

Mist
hey, while you're at it, why dont you involve everyone with a lightsaber into the fight. every jedi, sith and others in one big room.

Mist
yoda vs exar kun

JediOasis
Kyp is possibly the most underrated Jedi in the whole saga. In the NJO all we see him do is fly his X-Wing and not use his saber much, but my guess is that he can handle himself quite well. Another good duel would be Luke(NJO) vs. Mace Windu, I know they are both good guys but it'd be fun to see.

Rogue Jedi
darth maul vs. exar kun. two sith lords with dual blades. WOW.....

Bicnarok

Celsius
Jar Jar vs. Dart Maul stick out tongue I'd love to see what Maul does to him. laughing out loud

Dexx
pffheh!

Celsius
stick out tongue Jar Jar must die a long agonising death.

Mist
whats this about darth maul in ep3?

Dexx
drugs in your soup. that's what...

Rogue Jedi
agreed, dexx. lots and lots of heavy drugs.....

Celsius
he meant that he heard some guy talking about it. and it is not possible.

Dexx
umm...yup...pretty much impossible

Rogue Jedi
not impossible, just unlikely. i would be less surprised by seeing myself and pee wee herman in ep.3 than i would be if i saw darth maul.

Mist
palpatine vs his clone

duh.......huh?

Celsius
Yoda vs a tree stump. laughing out loud i am soooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooored.

Bicnarok

Rogue Jedi
dont believe everything you read.

Mist
how could they possibly clone darth maul? he got chopped in half and fell down the naboo core.
unless someone climbs down after him, id say the chances of him being in ep3 are .......... NOTHING!

Celsius
maybe he had a son. laughing out loud

Mist
yeah, him and darth sidous got together for a one night stand laughing out loud

Mist
ok, thats gross

Mist
moo

Rogue Jedi
remember that luke was cloned in "the final command " of the hand of thrawn trilogy. his severed hand was used.

Captain REX
It is quite impossible for the return of Maul. The core reactor would burn him to a crisp.

This gives me an idea. I could write some stuff, like write out a saber duel or something...

Maul dueling whoever would be great to see. Especially in my story that I've written. He nearly VERY nearly kills everyone until the main character gets some bright ideas.

Rogue Jedi
maybe sidious kept a dna sample of maul, just in case.

Captain REX
Why? I wouldn't, especially if the first Maul got diced in half. I wouldn't want another Maul that could also be diced in half. Plus, it would take more than 10 years to retrain him.

Mist
sidious found darth maul when he was 12 years old. so it would take a lot more than 10 years to retrain him

Mist
why would darth maul come back in ep3 if sidious is already dooku's master? 3 sith? yeah, right.

Celsius
mmmm yes all this talk of Maul....ridiculous laughing out loud

cookies2006
I would love to see Darth Maul and Darth Malak fight.

Rogue Jedi
darth maul vs. a group of 15-20 elite yuuzhaan vong warriors.

Dexx
not a chance. Maybe 2 elite warriors.

Captain REX
Yeah, all that 'not being able to sense' thing would pretty much screw him up.

Dexx
besides..they're big bad-asses also. Especially elite ones

Mist
the yuuzhaan vong are just screwing everyone up.

Rogue Jedi
but weve only seen jedi fight the vong. what if a full blown sith unleashes the power of the dark side on them, force lightning and all? maul could easily take two warriors, probably even more than that. ganner rhysode and anakin showed that if you use the force properly, you arent invincible, but you are pretty darn formidable. even against several opponents.

Mist
but yuuzhaan vong?
ok, so darth maul has some skill. he'll still get slaughtered by the yuuzhaan vong. he couldnt stand up to obi wan, and that was his first real battle against a pissed jedi.

Dexx
well...in close combat..he DID stand to obi.
maul isn't at lighting force level yet, rogue.
Even if he was...they say the vong are not affected...why should they by this.

Celsius
Maul woulg get slaughtered. The vong are to damn dangerous.
MAYBE just maybe he could tak on two and get out alive.
But 15!?!?!? laughing out loud Maul Soup!

Dexx
slaughter is a big word....not just anyone's a sith afterall.
But if he'd underestimate them like hi did to obi..then he would get killed.
15 is a ridiculous number....noone would send 15 elites to one single man. The vong are pretty confident in their abillities also

Rogue Jedi
did you read "star by star?" how many vong did anakin solo take on at one time? how about "traitor?" ganner rhysode takes on vong after vong, one, two and three at a time. granted they both die in the end, but the fact that they took on several vong warriors at once stands.

Dexx
well stop spoilign it to me..i've only just finished the dark tide series

Rogue Jedi
sorry, dexx. i just assumed that you had read them.

Captain REX
"You assume to much..."

Rogue Jedi
i am not infallible, no. no one is.

Captain REX
Except God, but he's not a person...

Anyway, how com talk always seems to turn to Darth Maul?

Dexx
well he's the coolest dark sider in my opinion.

Captain REX
Besides Galder, Dexx. big grin

Yeah, Maul's awesome. It's great watching the Sith in combat. They're so menacing and evil and skilled.

*watches as the Jedi are cornered by Dooku, Maul, Vader, and other Sith from EU*

Dexx
bot the bloody jedi alway end up good. *sobs*

not that i wouldn't like seeing mace windu kicking some dark side ass in an actual duel.

Leog14
The BEST FIGHT EVER WOULD BE IN ANAKIN VS DARTH SIDIOUS IN THE SAME ARENA THAT LUKE DEFEATED DARTH VADER IN THE DEATH STAR. YOU KNOW WITH THE NEVER ENDING HOLE.

Metroplex
I really want to see Darth Maul with his double handed lightsaber fighting Yoda. It would be pretty intense.

Celsius
yoda would kisck his a$$ mesa thinks

Mist
how about obi wan (ep1) and vader (ep6)

Celsius
kinda boring. We need something that gonna look really coo as well as be a fair fight.

Exar Kun vs. Yoda in his prime.

Rogue Jedi
ulic qel droma vs. kyp durron.

cookies2006
anakin ep2 v.s. darth maul

Rogue Jedi
exar kun vs. anakin solo

Dexx
mace vs dooku. that's the one i want to see..and have a pretty god chance of doing it.

Captain REX
Same here.

An Exar Kun vs. Yoda fight would be AWESOME!!!

Rogue Jedi
yeah, good one, dexx.

Captain REX
*waits for new duel idea*

I wonder if Yaddle is as good as Yoda in dueling. Same species, afterall, and they are both Council Members.

Rogue Jedi
qui gon vs. luke.

Captain REX
Qui-Gon would win hands down if we are talking about Luke in Episode IV-VI. But Master Luke from NJO would be an equal match...sort of.

Rogue Jedi
thats what i meant. middle age luke vs. qui gon. it would be awesome.

Captain REX
I suppose so. It would be equal, though I think Luke might be the better swordsman.

Dexx
don't know. I've always had a bigger sense of wisdom coming from qui-gon. liam neeson did a very good job playing him

Captain REX
Yeah, Liam is a great actor. Qui-Gon seemed very wise and elderly when portrayed by Liam.

jknox79
mace windu vs darth sidious.

Seto Fett
Yoda vrs. Darth Maul
Darth Vader vrs. Darth Tyranus
Eeth Koth vrs. Plo Koon
Luke Skywalker vrs. Mace Windu
Zekk vrs. Boba Fett
Tenal Ka vrs. Aurra Sing
Bossk vrs. Yommin Carr

jango fatt
plo koon vs. dooku

sexyking
Darth revan vs YODA

arniehira
Vader Vs Maul, easy vostory for Vader but would be enjoyable duel. IMO, Vader is the strongest, after all he does kille The Emperor and technically can never be considered defeated, in Star wars defeat is Death and he dies after killing the Emperor.....

Anyway the point was VADER vs MAUL

Zachara
Mara Jade vs Darth Revan

SnakeEyes
Darth Vader vs. Darth Revan
Darth Revan vs. Exar Kun
Anakin Solo vs. Jacen Solo
Tsavong Lah vs. Darth Maul

Mark Jade
Anikin vs Luke vs Doku vs Palpatine vs Windu vs Yoda vs Jacen vs Jaina in a death match last man standing

ArthasKnight
Any Sith/Jedi vs. Jar Jar, someone needs to do the deed!

mosh16137
yoda and another one of his own speicies

that would be sweet

SolomnicKnight
i havent read any of the books but i do know i would like to see a Mace Vrs Quinlan Vos duel

Clawed The Bum
100 yoda species vs 100 greives
and no offense force atacks

darth-yoda
qui gon and mace vs luke and yoda

General Zodiac
Yoda vs. Dooku vs. Qui-Gon vs. Obi-Wan ROTS vs. Anakin AOTC.
Master vs. Student

matreid
Plo Koon vs. Anakin in AOTC. Setting: Geanosian Arena.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.