Kill Bill will SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Any movie with a bunch of production problems usually ends up sucking the big tail pipe. Like the Matrix Reloaded, it had soooo many issues to deal with from an actor dying to Jada Pinkett almost backing out after 911 happened. Now they are splitting Kill Bill into two movies with two separate release dates, oh what an original surprise. I love Pulp Fiction and Res Dogs the same, I thought Jackie Brown was boring with a few good parts. I'm betting, and I hate to say it, but I bet Kill Bill will suck more tail pipe than Matrix Reloaded. I'll go see it, just in case it rocks and I'll even admit that I was wrong and jumped the gun on this one, but by the way things look, KILL BILL will SUCK fat horking dongers. I mean, come on, it looks like another f*%king Charlies Angels movie for christ's sake. I could be wrong though. I hope I am. But it'll suck. I'm sure it'll suck. It'll suck the high hard one, the fat fettuccine, it'll suck so bad that the next one probably wont even be released cuz it'll suck so bad!!! Then, it will swallow. And after it swallows it will regurgitate and spit it back out and then stomp on it with metal spiked rugby cleats!!! And then it will blow.

The only good movie that ever got split up and released the same year was Back To The Future 2. Part 3 sucked though. Part 3 of Back To The Future sucked blue whale, the largest mammal in the world!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your time.

KidRock
who died before the matrix reloaded?

Metroplex
You shouldn't judge a movie right away. You might turn out to be copletely wrong after you watch the movie.

Some people are just prejudice but thats te way people are.

KidRock
whats kill bill anyway?

Metroplex
Its a movie by quentin Terantino. With Uma Thurman, and Lucy Liu

http://www.killermovies.com/k/killbill/

Kes
Aaliha (sp) the singer was suppose to play Persephone. And the actress that plays the Oracle died and had only finished her scenes in Reloaded. All several injuries during filming. But I think the movie is greatsmile
Has for this movie I'm not a big Quentin Tarantino fan messed and I hate Uma Thurman. So not gonna see it.

Ushgarak
Well, a hell of a lot of people liked Reloaded, and BTTF 3 was always WAY more highly regarded than number two, so I have no confidence in your basic assertions here, Hiker.

-=Urot=-
laughing out loud My god that was funny!

green33
i think kill bill will rock

Tired Hiker
I challenge you to an arm wrestling match! laughing out loud

Darth Vicious
I agree with Ush on this one, its too early too tell, Reloaded was awsome and BTTF3 was pretty good also, i just see BTTF2 &3 as one movie!

jeanlucgodard
It's ridiculous to think Kill Bill will suck. Who out there can honestly say that they haven't liked any of Tarantino's first three movies? If Tarantino were strictly directing Kill Bill, there would be a possibility of it sucking. But since he writes the screenplays for all his movies, too, there's no chance.

Kes
Well I hated Pulp Fiction! But I've seen the trailer for this one and thou I don't like Uma Thurman, sward fights are just to cool!

Corran
Tarantino rocks, I will definately watch this.

Even Jackie Brown was cool.

happy kine
for the record back to the future 3 was horrible!!!!!!! and i never use that many !. pulp fiction was ok... i'll rent kill bill when it comes out in the video store (if i ever pay my late fees)

scifigunslinger
I think Kill Bill will be great. I think QT doing a straight-out action movie sounds cool. Except I hope he doesn't put the "n" word in there all the time. Sometimes it seems like he puts it in there just for it to be in there. I know he likes to make interesting realistic conversations but I don't people talk about us like that.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I think QT's use of the 'n' word is unnecessary. In Res Dogs it worked because idiot thieves probably really talk like that so it added to the realism and you gotta think, okay, there's black actors in this film, so if they're in the film and not boycotting it, then there must be something redeeming about QT using the taboo laden word. But now it would be unnecessary. He better find some new tricks up his sleeve because I'd hate for Kill Bill to be another Jackie Brown. Jackie Brown SUUUUUUUUUUUcked. Pam Greer just doesn't do it for me.

badkittykitty
I think tired hiker needs to visit this thread and admit he was wrong lol! just kidding we all know he loves this movie!

dragonpisces272
laughing so true...

Tired Hiker
OMG! eek! Okay, I was wrong. Kill Bill is one of my favorite movies. I even like Reloaded. erm

Shadow_King
ha ha ha ha ha so you actually liked the movie. which one you like.

Tired Hiker
I like them both. I hope they release them together on one disc where chapter 6 begins seemlessly right after chapter 5.

Shadow_King
ahh. that would be cool but i dunno.

Stokely
Sorry to bump an old post but i had to laugh at this shit.

Death Incarnate
LOL well just goes to show not to judge a book by its cover or something like that.

AragonIsKing
Yeah you know it! Kill Bill is the most awesomeest movie in cinematic history.

AragonIsKing
By the way, I'm new and I'd like it if someone sent me some mail or something.

DarkWizard
Bump for Humor. big grin

The_Olympian
Kill Bill sucked... this post was right.. I hate you Tarantino..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.