Video Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JixQuillan
What game are you playing right now, and what is your favorite game?

JixQuillan
So far my favorite games are anything Star Wars,
and the game I'm working on now is the last battle of Onimusha

happy kine
i'm playing splinter cell for the xbox... most games i play i always play on hard... this game i'm playing it on nornal and it is a tough game... at least i'm getting my moneys worth

Stovenutts
splinter cell is awsome. i beat it on hard(xbox) and i downloaded the bonus level off of xbox live. it was about he hardest thing ive ever played

J_To_The_P
Resident Evil Dead Aim, Outlaw Golf, and soon: soul Calibur 2 for GameCube! big grin

JixQuillan
I like shooters. Especially Time Crisis, anything with a guncon.

Stovenutts
i love first person action: halo, medal of honor those kind

Dexx
my favorites? Outcast (not jedi), half-Life, sr2...

J_To_The_P
All Hail Resident Evil On GameCube! big grin

Stovenutts
resident evil on dreamcast was good. i think it was...code veronica

JixQuillan
I just beat Onimusha, that game kicked ass! I've also recently beaten Star Wars Starfighter.

SpikeSpiegel
Onimusha's a good game, at the mo i'm playing splinter cell on x-box on normal, and boy is that hard.

BackFire349
been playing diablo 2 recently. and the warcraft 3 expansion.

JixQuillan
Diablo 2 kicks ass!Happy DanceEspecially the Expansion pack with the Druid and Assassin. Personally I love the Age of Empire and Galactic Battlegrounds games.

Ness
grand theft auto 3 rulded but 2 short also it has a good story line

LanceWindu
Currently playng The Sims on PS2

Sheepz
Any Sims (computer) or Zelda games are great. I really like Lunar and Chrono Cross too. (Rpg freak)

LanceWindu
So far I think The Sims is stupid.

I'll see what happens once I put in some codes.

Ness
laughing out loud cheater cheater pumpkin eater laughing out loud

Sheepz
Eh, it depends on if your playing the ps2 version or computer. Ps2's suck ass.

J_To_The_P
The Ps2 sucks because there's ALWAYS so much loading going on, PC and GameCube versions all the way! big grin

LanceWindu
Gamecube has loading too.

J_To_The_P
Oh, I assumed it didn't since GC is the fastest loading wise, I only played Sims on Ps2, glad I didn't buy it, it got lame after 3 days.

LanceWindu
I'm glad we're not buying it either.

Do you have any suggestions on a great game to buy for $20, like a Greatest Hits or a used game?

J_To_The_P
GTA 3 is the latest greatest hits for Ps2, do you have GameCube or XBox, cuz GC just lowers prices gradually, and XBox has a greatest hits type thing.

LanceWindu
We only have a PS2, and GTA 3 was one of the first games we got.

And we finished it the other day.

J_To_The_P
If you like Resident Evil or Light Gun games Resident Evilbig grinead Aim is good, Dark Cloud 2 is to, both are $40, GTA:Vice City, Devil May Cry is an AMAZING game, greatest hits $20, TimeSplitters 2 is a great multi-player game for $30, and you mean We as in like your brother and sister or something, cuz that we is confusing me a bit lol.

Dexx
you're right. the game's too stupid to be played without codes. I did all the neighbourhood with codes. IT's pretty fun. Especially practicing my architect and interior decorator skills stick out tongue

awh..thumb down...you guyz don't like any oldies. half-life is and will be unbeatable

LanceWindu
We means me and my brother, Ness.

Hopefully in the next couple of days I can go to Gamestop or EBgames and find a used game or something for about $20.

J_To_The_P
Get Devil May Cry, that game is INSANELY amazing, $20, can't go wrong with it, A TON of replay value, 4 difficulties, it's insanely great.

LanceWindu
I've seen it before.

Is it a RPG , First Person Shooter, or what?

J_To_The_P
Action/Adventure,Shooter, it's insane, Sword, and gun combat alternating, trust me you can't go wrong, you have to be, basically scared of swords, and shooting to hate it. laughing out loud

JixQuillan
The Sims is cool cause you can trap people in a fenced of place, starve them to death and have them haunt the next house owners. The Sims is only cool if you mess around with it. And the PC version is way better. I once created my band in the Sims had them play guitars and sit in a chair surrounded by end tables (for drums,) and had music playing so it looked like they were playing it.

Lunchb0x
At the moment, I'm playing Veitcong, the best First person shooter EVER!!!!! But my fave games ever are Res evil 1,2,3 on original Playstation, and to J to the P....Gamecubes are lame! The whole "no good games" factor should be taken in2 consideration when reccomending it over PS2. Sure PS2's have load times....but the fact that they have the sickest games easily puts the PS2 above a Gay...excuse me Gamecube

Stovenutts
gamecube isnt gay. its got great games. i dont own one but i own a ps2 and xbox and xbox is wayyy better. i wish i wouldntve bought ps2. it takes forever to load games and its loading all of the time. its got "sick" games but so does xbox

JixQuillan
And if they were going to make a sesame street game where would it go? only to gamecube. gamecube is kind of the end of good games on nintendo. Think about it, they f**ked with mario, they f**ked with zelda, and not to mention the wonderful pokemon games that sucked in the first place. Ps2 and Xbox are more for big boys and girls. Would you rather play Onimusha on Ps2, or Barney on nintendo.

J_To_The_P
Jix, watch it, before we get a war in here.

JixQuillan
I'm sorry but for arguements sake, tell me some good titles on gamecube. Look at Mario Sunshine and tell me they werent high while making that. And Wind Waker.
A: Link was always an only child,
B: How can they make a great series out of Ocarina and Majoras Mask and then go to sitck figures with gigantic heads that look like nickelodeon cartoons?

Celsius
ive finished Vietcong!!! THAT GAME IS INSANE. Very realistic. Try it out you lot, you'll love it!!!

And JP, dont rag on other systems!!! Theve all got their ups and downs. The thing that pisses me off about the PS2 is that there arent enough star wars games on it.
I've heard from a few ppl that work in Games stores, that the Xbox is the most unreliable system and that it always breaks down. Is this true?

ObieTrice 26
my friend has an xbox and he didnt bang it or anything and it does f**k up a lot

Celsius
Ok, that backs it up. A lot of ppl say that X Boxes are really brittle. If anyone here owns an X Box, tell us if this has happened to you.

SpikeSpiegel
hasn't happened to me at all my x-box has been really reliable

Celsius
Maybe you got lucky. cuz i know two ppl that have x boxes and both of them have been having problems.

J_To_The_P
Me!? I'm telling Jix not to rag on other systems! Especially GameCube! mad

J_To_The_P
And Jix:

Resident Evil REmake
Resident Evil Zero (Not as successful as REmake, but counts)
Metroid Prime
Eternal Darkness
Sunshine is garbage, that is the Mario GameCube experiment imo
Star Wars:Rogue Leader
Legend Of Zelda:Ocarina Of Time/Master Quest Bonus Disc
Wind Waker is actually VERY good, so don't be shallow, it's VERY good
Smash Bros. Melee
Phantasy Star Online Episode II
Animal Crossing
Skies Of Arcadia
Resident Evil 4
Metroid Prime 2
Rogue Leader III:Rebel Strike
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
F-Zero GX
Final Fantasy:Crystal Chronicles
Star Fox 2
Star Fox Adventures
1080:Avalanche
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (Will DESTROY the garbage that MGS2 was, and maybe even 3)
Pilot Wings
Wario World

I think I've mentioned enough of GC's GREAT games, and coming GREAT games.

JixQuillan
Ok Ok so they have some good games, I'm just saying its only a little while before Nintendo f**ks with all these great game series and they'll keep them that way to please all of the retards like the people at glowingquarter. They have the worst taste possible. And I am not closed minded in fact I like most of those games, but the majority of gamecube games are for retards and the staff at glowingquarter.tk

wicker_man
Im playing Planetside and Battlefield 1942.

Celsius
1942 i just got the expansion

JixQuillan
I just beat Max Payne a few minuets ago, and I beat Kingdom Hearts a few days ago! Awesome.

LindsIsTightK
I'm not playing a game right now, but my favorite one of all time is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

ragesRemorse
I think the nintendo franchise is brilliant especially when it comes to software they made an inexpensive system everyone thought would fail but is running the ranks with the best, even though they lost a little money on the 64 that was more due to the development of the sstem instead of the games, Nintendo always keeps there games original and playable. Its nice to have a game thats enjoyable to play thats not littered with sensless or in morale killings, it shows that someone out there is trying to keep purity around, With that said my favorite Game is GTA3 and vice city its the best escape from reality nothing better than running someone down in an ambulance with your sirens blaring, oh and that spiel about purity right before the GTA3 thing was just a coincidence

g3rg1s4f4g
yo dont be hatin jus because u got banned for being a ******* stop presidenting and dont be talkin trash people liek wut they want they all dont have to be like you people have there own opinions on things and u dont gotaa be hattin on people so stfu greg

Lord_Andres
the games I'm playing right now are

Heroes II and III
Morrowind
Age of Empires I
War of The Ring
Warcraft III
Quake III
Doomsday(Doom 1,2,Final, Hexen,Heretic in a new 3D version)
The Thing
and the scriest of'em all The Blair Witch Games

now too my favorites

1. Doom I, II and Final Doom, in the new 3D version
2.Hexen I, II and Heretic in the new 3D Version
3.War of The Ring
4.Quake III
5.Red Alert 1
6.Morrowind
7.Heroes II and III
8.Clive Barker's Undying
9.Baldurs Gate I
10.Warcraft III

Lord_Andres
ups, forgot too add Mortal Kombat Trilogy embarrasment

DracotheDragon
I'm in the middle of 3 games at the moment.

1. Animal Crossing (Cube)
2. The Sims (Cube)
3. Phantasy Star Online (Cube)

Anyone who has Gamecube should try these out.

Linkalicious
My xbox wouldn't read new xbox games like Gotham City 2 because i have what is called a 1st generation xbox. That just means that the optical laser that reads the disc was sent out prematurely. I couldn't download soundtracks from burned cds and i got one of those big lunky controllers. I have since got a new laser eye installed and had the xbox moded for a mere $30 bucks. Now i have 719 super NES games and 213 Neo Geo style arcade games like "the punisher" and "final fight." Before i changed optical lasers i had NO problems with my xbox what so ever, except for new games on it (games released late 2003). I also heard that the 2nd shipment of xboxes had a different laser so that they could do everything mine can now do. Moded xboxes make xbox the best system of the 3.
Right now i'm playing

Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals (SNES)
Final Fantasy III (SNES)
Zelda: Wind Waker (Gamecube)
True Crimes: Streets of LA (Xbox)
Fifa 2004 (Xbox) <---play 4 player multi with friends
Counter-Strike (PC) <-----still addicted, i think i need professional help

SilverFighter
Currently playing in my Xbox:

Grand Theft Double pack
Prince of Persia the Sands of time (Can't get enough of this game)
Beyond Good and Evil
Arx Fatalis

wicker_man
Currently playing :

--X Box--
Dino Crisis 3

--Gamecube--
The Simpsons : Hit & Run

--PC--
Castle Wolfenstein : Enemy Territory
America's Army
Call of Duty

--Playstation 2--
State of Emergency

g3rg1s4f4g
is warcraft 3 any good ? and i play counterstrike yes its very addicticve

tptmanno1
Playing now:
PC only
KOTOR
MOHAA
C&C Generals/Zero Hour
Counter-Strike (allways playin that!)

Just Beat
Call Of Duty (Damn, I didn't want that game to end, its just too fun!)

DracotheDragon
Games are a way of life, do you need professional help with life?

Lord Ryugen
I can't play any of my games cause I've completed all of them in a week of buying them, Soulcalibur 2, Chaos Legion, Kingdom Hearts and Dark Cloud and Dark Chronicle to name but a few. sad

I don't suppose anyone knows of a really good PS2 game with long term replay value. Come on people I need help here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.