what movie are you looking forward to more, Star Wars Ep 3 or Matrix Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

My name is Neo
what movie are you looking forward to more, Star Wars Ep 3 or Matrix Revolutions, note: i am not asking about lotr

My name is Neo
you know what, it doesn't really matter what happens in ep 3, cuz thats not gonna change anything in the original trilogy, but revolutions is the end of one of the best movies of all time, people have been waiting for this, and it will finally reveal its true ending come october. I am definitely looking forward more to seeing revolutions.

Kes
I really wanna see Revolutions!!!

Darth Vicious
While im a huge Star Wars fan im going with Revolutions because we all know whats gonna happen in SW, the thing we dont know is HOW and it will be the end of a legacy but Revolutions we dont know whats gonna happened and if it is better than Reloaded it will be awsome because lets face i, EP1 & 2 wasnt exactly near the caliber of the original trilogy!

My name is Neo
they weren't even close they sucked balls!!!

Nefertite
I can't wait to see Matrix.Revolution! Happy Dance

ToMacco
The Matrix films are annoying and are filled with bad actors.

Don't be stupid, newbies. . . we all wanna see how Anakin becomes a badass.

Obi-wan kicking Anakin's ass. . . that's what we all wanna see.

Nefertite
I disagree. The actors/actresses are really good and suits their character

Baylin
I wanna see both films equally!

P-NuT
how about lotr 3 ... derr !

skule
i wanna see both!! well ok since i been a star wars fan for hmm 20 over years then i have to admit yes star wars a bit more than revolutions

must_kill_Santa
Its such a no brainer matrix revolutions is going to be the smash in Novenberstick out tongue

nopy
The starwars trilogy has, apart from a few exceptions, used unknown actors. Point ..... Star wars has its share of bad actors.

Kes
Nopy this site use to be just about Star wars, so basicly the older members are all big fans roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nefertite
how long does this forum exist? smile

Godshinto
Well I hav been waiting nearl me whole life for the Star Wars sequals but I really want to see the las Matrix Movie it should be good but now I can't wait to see what terminator 4 is going to be about.

Kes
Don't know. But Raz has 07-31-2000 as a register date.

ToMacco
The Matrix is boring.

"I know Kung-Fu!!!" sleep sleep sleep Keanu Reeves, you suck. Retire, you bore-ass.

chica16
i'd rather see Return of the King

Ushgarak
It was around a good year before that, Kes.

Tired Hiker
Both movies will be suck fests, so I won't see either one. Lucas let me down when he actually wasted brain cells creating Jar Jar Binks, not to mention Greedo shooting first! Reloaded should have never shown Fishburne yelling like he did at all those people who looked like they walked off the set of 'Strange Days'. And Hayden Christianson is too much of a wussy baby face to ever be the real Darth Vader. Also, I probably won't even rent these movies when they come out on DVD. I could probably drink and shot of whiskey, run ten miles, then get hit by a car and still come up with a better story than either of these two movies while I'm laying there in a puddle of my own blood barely concious with a license plate protruding from my neck. I wish Lucas would just say, "hey everybody, I was just kidding. These aren't the real prequels to the Star Wars Trilogy. Got you good, didn't I? Ha ha, jokes on you." But unfortureately that is never going to happen. I hope Neo just says "screw it" and goes on a rampage of death and destroys everything in sight, or should I say site. Get it, like web site! Who cares. It's not so clever when the directors of your favorite movies keep pissing you off with their tiring visions.

Okay, let me have it. pirate pirate pirate

Fu'Seth
I cant wait to see them both!! they will both be good film's due to the fact the are gonna be the last one's of their kind! (end of matrix trilogy + and end of Starwars Saga) so if i was n e of you whom have enjoyed the previous films then you should be happy too see this one!!!!

Kes
Ah ok. Then that makes it 4 years.

JediOasis
Well I am looking forward to EPIII way more than the new Matrix movie, heck I'm more looking forward to the new Harry Potter than Revolutions. I was really disappointed with Reloaded. Anyways, I've been a SW fan since I can remember and The Matrix is a new thing that will be forgotten in 5 years whereas the SW movies still are popular almost 30 years after the original was released. Plus finally learning about the rise of the Empire, the fall of the Jedi, and the emergence of Darth Vader, are you kidding me? 2005 is entirely too long of a wait.

happy kine
with matrix rev just months away i'm looking more forward to that... SW is just too long a wait... but before ep1 i was giddy with anticipation... i waited almost 20 years for the return of star wars... before reloaded i was a bit excited but not like star wars... i do think the matrix movies are better then the new star wars but the original star wars are the greatest ever. and as far as LOTR... i've read the books, so there is no anticipation.

Korri
Revolutions of coarse big grin *korri is getting excited*

Tired Hiker
Sorry I went off. The reality is that I'll go see both movies on opening night, in fact I'll probably be second in line behind that one guy who shows up a month before the movie starts and the news channels all do stories on him. I'll probably buy the damn DVDs as well since I bought all the other ones. Truth is, especially with star wars, even if it's the worst movie in the world I'll still buy the dvd just to make the collection complete(minus 4-6, not on dvd yet.) I'm the same sucker who will buy Two Towers in august and then also buy the extended version in november.

Digital Master
to tell you the truth i cant remember being more exited to see a film than SW 1 , SW 2 . reloaded ... i was exited but not like SW so there you go every body here just admit the inevitable truth that the SW saga is more exiting...
smokin' smokin' smokin'

wicker_man
Im looking forward to Star Wars Episode 3,Resident Evil 2 and just for the curosity factor The Remakes of Dawn Of The Dead and The Wicker Man.

finti
matrix sucks so I dont even consider it as an option to watch

SlayerChick1188
can't really decide

sadly, i haven't seen Matrix 2 yet, so i'll have to make my judgements when i do...

Ep 3 should be good cause some of the best events in the star wars universe will happen (can't wait to hear James Earl Jones' voice again...) rock

mOvIeMaNiAc14
there are seriously so many things you have to connect in all the star wars movies and we have noooooo idea how georgey mucus (george lucas) is gonna pull it off. He cannot make this Star Wars movie 4 hours long...So i think i am most excited to see how he does it in Star Wars 3! The Matrix Revolutions doesn't look that good...to tell you the truth

My name is Neo9
"The Matrix is a new thing that will be forgotten in 5 years "
-jedi oasis
how can you say the matrix movies will be forgotten in five years?
they are the best sci-fi movies ever made
Star Wars imo is not really sci-fi but more like "classic action kinda but not really scifiish, films"
the matrix series is the most exciting and entertaining series in movie history.
the movies took the world by storm, and look how everything is influenced, every action film is trying to emulate them, from Charlie's Angels to Equilibrium.

SaTsuJiN
Isnt it obvious how it ends? Matrix Online is an MMoRPG continuing the story, so you'd have to be blind not to see that the 'matrix' does indeed live on, regardless of how it happens. Matrix is good, but I dont think It'll last much longer having only 3 movies. The console/pc game was totally horrible and same with the mmorpg version. They need to make at least 1 very great matrix game to keep it going. Right now? revolutions is pretty interesting. Starwars ep3? I dont really care, i just wanna see some better saber battles and a more solid character developement.

Nefertite
I don't care how Matrix3 will end. i still want to see it even it's obvious smile . I want to see Star Wars too. i haven't seen the last movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
Well we might know how it ends. But we dont know how it gets there. Plus there're tons of questions to be answered.

I agree with Godshinto. I think that Terminator 4 is gonna be one of the hottest movies of all time, but JUST because of the plot and what it will depict(all out war between humans and machines, it will be epic)

And since i'm a huge superhero fan(specifically superman and spiderman) I can't wait till ****ing SPIDERMAN2. But out of the choices the starter of this thread said, MATRIX REVOLUTIONS BY FAR.

ragesRemorse
no movie anticipation will ever EVER equal to that of star wars episode 1 even though to alot of people it was a sort of a let down it grasped alot of new star war fans which was a big goal of lucas, i really dont care about terminato 4 id rather read the comics seeing how T-3 was just a bad remake of T-2 im looking forward to SW3 and revelutions i just hope the action careography is better than reloaded i mean is it just me or did the coreography was a little off and un percise as that of the original i mean the action was still greatly arrpreciated seeing the wide scale it was set. i dont know maybe its just me

A Talking Dog
But, we all know the basic ending to Revolutions because the game that is going to come out which is the next Matrix game, apparently takes place a couple years after all three films, and there is STILL a Matrix. Thats kinda pops the buble. But it is still going to be a wacky ride.

Smllfry247
Ichoose...hmmm...Matrix 3...Star wars 3...ROTK!!

POTCchick
I am looking forward to Matrix Revolutions more but not by much cause i love Star Wars!!! rolling on floor laughing

TheMerovingian
That's a tough one. I would say Revolutions cause SW3 want be out till 2005 and the Matrix-movies are better than the "new" Star Wars movies, yet I'm curious about what George Lucas's gonna come up with in SW3. Hopefully it'll be a good end of the SW-saga!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.