I can't find POTC Pictures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sheepz
I've looked but I can't find any decent pictures of Johnny or Orlando.... Can anyone help me out? I make buttons and I wanted to make some POTC buttons ^___^ Any help would be greatly appreciated

Miss_Norrington
dark-blue times large sad laughing

Hi!

I have some images I have found on the internet, and they are beautiful. I will try to find the url's so you'll be able to find the images.

The only one I can direct you to at this point is " Eras of Elegance", you'll have to type that in on yahoo or a similar search engine to find it. They have movies sorted by era, so you'll have to go into the baroque era to be able to find images for the movie!

btw,

I was wondering if you could make me a button on Commodore Norrington! I love him so much and would appreciate it greatly!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

mad I like this face, so i wanted to put it on. don't worry, I'm not mad.

undomiel
wait you like commodore norrington?

Godshinto
I found this great pic of him

undomiel
oh my gosh
thats not funny

Miss_Norrington
Yeah I do,

I feel like he got so screwed over in the movie, and I feel bad for him. Why? Do you hate him or something?

Nefertite
Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley
http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/walt_disney/ pirates_of_the_caribbean__the_curse_of_the_black_p
earl/_group_photos/johnny_depp10.jpg

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Nefertite
I don't know what's happening but there should be a picture of Keira Knightley and Johnny Depp. I'll try again.
http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/walt_disney/ pirates_of_the_caribbean__the_curse_of_the_black_p
earl/_group_photos/johnny_depp6.jpg

Nefertite
Nop, it doesn't work roll eyes (sarcastic)

le_sainte
here, mate! go to my profile, and under intrests, i have a brilliant site that has hundreds of pictures of POTC pictures ... sorry i can't post it on here but it sez that i "can't post links on the board until i'm more well-known" weird!
well, hope u find it ok and enjoy!
cheers, luv big grin

SlayerChick1188
check out "the Orlando Bloom Files" (thats the site URL, by the way, just add a dot com)

there are some great POtC pics but also amazing orlando images. enjoy!

obquiet
theres a couple pictures at yahoomovies dot com then search for pirates of the caribbean and click production photos

Mujaffa
that was great...LLOL

silver_tears
that was mean covering his face like that stick out tongue

diegocala
I love that pic...my absoult fav!!!!

Pirate_Girly
That was Definatly NOT funny that u covered up his gorgeous face. and he is not a dork, he is my favorite actor (besides Johnny Depp)

CapinJacksparow
that was mean!!! do you know the real meaning of dork anywayz? *mumbles* putz....

CapinJacksparow
anyways.... you just aren't lookin hard enough mate! really, what to do type in for the key words in your search?

le_sainte
Go here : http://kimera.shadow-dancing.net/potc01.htm

really great with hundreds of pics!big grin

Chesh
You can find a really-lot of Johnny Depp pics at johnnydeppfan.com

but there are some annoying pop ups.

~fuoco~
laughing out loud at the DORK picture of Orlando Bloom hahaha

CapinJacksparow
no, i found better pictures of johnny @ www.johnnydeppzone.com

diegocala
This one?

Pirates_lass
pm meh if ye want alot o GRAND pics o captain jack !

~fuoco~
lol, yeah that one!!!

lil bitchiness
Ohh....even tho it is majorly mean, its so funny...haha...poor Orlando. i wander if there is an Anti-Orlando site.....

ndmpatriot
I made a Norrington website!! But I'm still looking for pics and stuff of him!! If you want to know the URL contact me!!

billyboyd4ever
ewww norrington...haha even tho i can do like a perfect impression of him....some people on this forum can back me up on that...

Miss_Ducky
eww the commodore. heres 1. i like jack!!! tiny pic i think

Miss_Ducky
JACK!!!!

Miss_Ducky
I LOVE THIS PIC!!!

Miss_Ducky
bye bye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.