Final Fantasy XI: The Fantasy World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElmStreetFan01
In this RPG Teenagers from a different race of creatures travel to their homeworld; The Fantasy World until a evil Elf emperor tries to destroy The Fantasy World.

If wanting to join please leave your name and race.

The Races are:

Ark Angel (Male Angel):
Angel (Female Angel):
Elf:
Vampire:
Dragon Flyz:

Half Breeds:
Ark Vampire (Half Ark Angel Half Vampire)
or make up your own Half Breed.

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong
Race: Ark Angel
Height: 6'9"
Weight: Unknown
Eye Color: Silver or Grey
Hair: White or Silver or Grey

VampirePrincess
(thanks for inviting me!)
Lilith
Race: Vampire
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 120
Eye color: bright green
Hair: Midnight black

ElmStreetFan01
Well that's one.

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah, i love final fantasy so i might as well give this a shot.

Magnus
Race: Ark Vampire
Height: 6'3"
Weight: ???
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Long Black

ElmStreetFan01
That's two.

Captain REX
(I would complain about needing to post the idea before you post the game, but you've got some interested people...)

Allor_Vader
Tela
Race: Elf
Height: 6'2"
Weight: ?
Eye color: Dark Blue
Hair: straight, down back, and silver.

ElmStreetFan01
Thanks for coming Allor.

SpikeSpiegel
How many people do we need before we get started?

ElmStreetFan01
5 for each race. Spike

SpikeSpiegel
*yawns impatiently* PM me when we're ready

SpYDaMan0013
Darz
Race: Angel
Height: 6'5
Weight: 150 lbs.
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hair: Golden with Blue Streaks

SpYDaMan0013
" When do we Start "

ElmStreetFan01
The Races are:

Ark Angel (Male Angel): ElmStreetFan01
Angel (Female Angel): SpYDaMan0013
Elf: Allor_Vader
Vampire: VampirePrincess
Dragon Flyz:

Half Breeds:
Ark Vampire (Half Ark Angel Half Vampire): SpikeSpeigel
or make up your own Half Breed.

SpikeSpiegel
Can't we just start when we have 1 or each race and others can join in later on.

PS. Sorry I'm a bit impatient

ElmStreetFan01
Let's start now.

Fallin Angel
Hikari
Race:Ark Vampire
Height:6'5
Weight:?
Eyes:gold (glows bright gold when angry)
Hair:black with red highlights

ElmStreetFan01
Hey Fallen Angel, What's your name.

Allor_Vader
It's Hikari. Written above race.

ElmStreetFan01
Yes.

Fallin Angel
yep thats my characters name

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong was walking until An Angel came out of no way.

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus was walking through the city streets close to midnight. His trenchcoat covering his body and his long black hair hiding his face. He couldn't bare for anyone to see him. He had no relationships, no friends or family, that was the way he liked it. He hated the way he was being half angel and half vampire, still thanks to this it gave him some advantages, he could walk among men and women during the day, thanks to being half-ark-angel. Just because he could do it didn't mean he liked it, that was a dis-advantage of being half-vampire, his vampire side of him (from his father) cringed inside when he went out in the day time. He wore his trenchcoat then to hide his wings, and two short swords. His black hair covered his face so that no-one could see his sharp vampire teeth. He stalked the streets at night, for some reason he felt at home in the lonely, darkness of the night. The streets were no longer safe at night, not since that elf had become emperor. He knew, he didn't know how, but he knew that one day he would have to help to do something about it. He also knew that he would have to wait until the time was right, when a team came to him to recruit his help, and his unique talents.

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong flew until he saw Magnus. He landed in an alley then he out on a Trenchcot he tapped Magnus' coat

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus spun around unsheathing one of his short swords and bringing it up to head height. Shinlong face was all it took to stop his hand and blade in midair inches from shinlongs face. Something had clicked in Magnus' mind, this was the one he was supposed to go with to gather a party and help save the fantasy world.

ElmStreetFan01
Magnus, Mother sent me to tell you that the Fantasy World is in danger.
Name's Shinlong.

SpikeSpiegel
"I know, its because of that evil elf emperor. Am I right in assuming that the only way that we can save our world is to go and confront him."

ElmStreetFan01
"Yeah."

SpikeSpiegel
A smile filled Magnus's face, this was going to be fun.

ElmStreetFan01
We must leave now, Brother.

Allor_Vader
Tela walked down the sidewalk trying to blend in the best an elf could.

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong stopped infront of Tela. "Tela, my lady." Shinlong kissed Tela's hand.

Allor_Vader
Tela pulled it back. She wasn't used to such formalities. "Shinlong" by her stance most considered her arrogant, but they knew she was serious.

ElmStreetFan01
"Yes."

Allor_Vader
"So what news do you bring of our mission?"

ElmStreetFan01
"An evil elf warlord in attacking our homeworld."

Allor_Vader
Tela frowned. The warlord had disgraced her race and she would take him down. "Well, let's take care of him."

ElmStreetFan01
"We need more people."

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus was stood in the shadows, he had been silent so far and he didn't want anyone to see him. He thought of himself as a cursed angel and hated his father for his vampire DNA. "Where do we travel to now Shinlong?" He asked wondering which direction they would be heading off in next. "We need more people before we can even consider tackling the evil elf emperor, but I've heard there's been some trouble to the west of here."

Allor_Vader
Tela nodded. He was right even if she didn't want to admit it.

ElmStreetFan01
"Yes Magnus."

Fallin Angel
Hikari was walking down the sidewalk, wearing a clock with a hood and underneigth is her twin chakrams which has been handed down to her from her mentor, she is also hiding her wings underneigth cause in most towns people don't tend to like ark vampires well. She never knew her family , she was an orphan, until her mentor came and raised her and taught her the ways of fighting and healing/necromancer , she didn't have many friends when she was little cause of her being an ark vampire but she liked being alone most of the time.

ElmStreetFan01
"Hikari."

Fallin Angel
Hikari stops and faces Shinlong "Shinlong , its good to see u"

ElmStreetFan01
"Haven't seen you since the figt of the Underworld."

Fallin Angel
"Yes, its been that long and i still remeber that battle" Hikari gave shinlong a little smile, then looked around and saw tela , then she saw magnus for that first time

ElmStreetFan01
"Well Hikari come with me to find people." Shinlong and Hikari walked off until Shinlong kissed Hikari.

Fallin Angel
Hikari blushed and gave shinlong a sweet smile and gave shinlong a kiss on the cheek

ElmStreetFan01
An Goblin child pulled Hikari's coat.

Fallin Angel
Hikari was a little startled cause a little of her wing was exposed plus the goblin child surprised her

ElmStreetFan01
"I'm an orphan and I need a family."

Fallin Angel
"aww u poor child" Hikari was feeling a little sad cause the child reminded her of how she was an orphan and never knew her family "Shinlong what u think we should do, we can't just leave this child on the streets, its dangerous"

ElmStreetFan01
"We're taking her in." Smiled Shinlong as he picked her up.

Fallin Angel
Hikari gave shinlong a smile and a sweet kiss

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong kissed back then walked out of the alley.

Fallin Angel
Hikari was walking beside him "so i heard about the mission, are u up for it" looks at the child and smiled cause the child is asleep in shinlong's arms "it looks like this mission isn't going to be easy"

ElmStreetFan01
"Yes." Gives Hikari the child. "Hold Shinhikari."

Fallin Angel
blushes"u named it" holds shinhikari

ElmStreetFan01
"Yes with our names." A Elf warrior jumped out of nowhere.

Fallin Angel
Hikari takes out one of her chakrams ready to do battle while holding shinhikari protectively

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong takes out his Twin Dragon Sword. "The hell do you want?"

Fallin Angel
Shinhikari was beginning to be scared "explain y u are here or u will suffer"

ElmStreetFan01
"I'm Princess Telsa." She bowes to Both of them.

Fallin Angel
Hikari slowly puts down her chakram but still on guard

ElmStreetFan01
"You tow are married?" She said noticing Shinhikari.

Fallin Angel
Hikari blushed "well... we aren't married" she turned to face shinlong, but really Hikari actually likes shinlong.

Fallin Angel
actually Hikari has really strong feelings for shinlong but she hasn't told him .... yet.

SpikeSpiegel
Meanwhile, Magnus and Tela stood back waiting for Shinlong and Hikari to return. Then out of the corner of his eye Magnus spotted a familier face, "Dad!?" Then the face from his past ran. Magnus suddenly leapt onto the street and gave chase. He followed his father between alleyways and market stalls never loseing sight, until he ran around a corner to an empty street. His father had run down here and had just disappeared. Something was not right with the world, A world is cursed when Vampires can walk the streets during daylight.

ElmStreetFan01
"Magnus, where are yu?

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus now walked back to where he had left Tela, he didn't tell anyone about what had happened. "What news is there?" he asked

ElmStreetFan01
"Me and Hikari found an Elf Princess and a child."

SpikeSpiegel
"Are they to come with us?"

ElmStreetFan01
Yes.

SpikeSpiegel
"I must depart for a short while to visit the temple of Al'carth, but I shall return shortly. I Have some...Buisness...I need to take care of."

ElmStreetFan01
"Yes brother." He said bowing.

SpikeSpiegel
And with that Magnus walked away.

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong sat on a box.

Fallin Angel
Hikari was worried for Magnus , even though she didn't know him very well, she had a feeling something bad will happen

ElmStreetFan01
"How is Shinhikari?"

Fallin Angel
Hikari turned and smiled at Shinlong then looked at Shinhikari "He's doing fine , he's sleeping, the poor thing must be really tired" Hikari walks and sits next to Shinlong

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus walked out of the temple. In his hands he held his two short swords now with a slight blue misty tinge to them. The priests had been very helpful at bleesing his weapons for him. Although he thought it strange, they had seemed to know all about him being an Ark Vampire and yet had not sent him away. Anyway, now was no time to worry about such things. His blessed blades could now stand up to vampires meaning that when he met his father again he could kill him. The priests had confirmed the rumors he had heard. His father was working for the elf emperor and had become one of his right hand men. Now Magnus just had to find the rest of his team.

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong puts his arm arond Hikari.

Fallin Angel
Hikari blushes , and she leans her head on his shoulder and puts her hand on his.

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus came walking back down the street his hands inside his trenchcoat pockets. "Alright I'm finished here, I'm ready to leave whenever you are. Unless there's something more you'ld like to take care of..."

ElmStreetFan01
Kisses Hikai then opens a portal. "Ready."

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus looked puzzeled "Nice Trick"

Fallin Angel
Hikari kissed back "Ready"

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong flip into the portal.

SpikeSpiegel
"Ladies first" Magnus said stepping aside to let Tela and Hikari into the portal

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong landed on his feet.

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus was the last to go through the portal. He spread his wings slightly underneath his trenchcoat in order to glide slowly to the ground. His feet slowly and gently touched the ground.

ElmStreetFan01
"Throuh the forest."

Fallin Angel
Hikari took off her coat to spread her wings, "that feels better, were to now"

ElmStreetFan01
Through the forest.

Fallin Angel
"i get the feeling something is waiting for us in there"

ElmStreetFan01
A Sand Creature that was the size of a castle appeared.

Fallin Angel
Hikari hide Shinhikari behind her wing protectively and took out both chakrams and threw them at the monster then the chakrams came back like a bomarang after it hit the creature

ElmStreetFan01
It disappeared.

Fallin Angel
"what... where did it go" Hikari had a puzzle look

ElmStreetFan01
"You killed it." Two Elf warriors wrapped their arms around Shinlong.
"He comes."

Fallin Angel
"what the, let go of Shinlong right now"

ElmStreetFan01
The warriors jumped away with Shinlong.

Fallin Angel
"SHINLONG" Hikari ran after them and left Shinhikari with Magnus and Tela.

ElmStreetFan01
They went to a campsite.

Fallin Angel
Hikari sneaked behind a tree and see what they were doing to Shinlong ,"maybe i should go get Magnus and Tela for help"

Fallin Angel
Hikari peered around the corner to make sure Shinlong is ok for now so she can go hurry to get Magnus and Tela

ElmStreetFan01
Shinong was getting beat up. His eye was bloody he was brusied and he couldn't move.

Fallin Angel
Hikari gasped , her eyes started to glow and then she came out from hiding and ran toward the elf warriors with her hands beginning to clow fire around them "Fire ball"

Fallin Angel
as soon as Hikari said that fire balls started to lanch out of her hands and straight towards the elfs

ElmStreetFan01
Elf Warrior's head caught on fire. "Hikari."

Fallin Angel
Hikari through one of her chakrams at the other elf , knocking him out "Shinlong, are u ok" Hikari ran to Shinlongs aid.

ElmStreetFan01
"My back."

Fallin Angel
Hikari was getting worried cause Shinlong can't move and he's bleeding "hang on , i'm going to heal u" Hikari started saying a chant "Bitas Mortas Calios" a light started to shine from Hikari hands and began to cover Shinlong

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong healed. Shinlong pulled her head towards his then kissed her.

Fallin Angel
Hikari was surprised but then leaned more in deepining the kiss then pulled back and smiled at shinlong "we should go back to the others" Hikari then and there wanted to say she loved Shinlong but then decided to wait a little more.

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong walked back wither. "Were camping here."

Fallin Angel
Hikari nodded then picked up Shinhikari who was running to them

ElmStreetFan01
"Hikari, I must tell you something."

Fallin Angel
"Yes Shinlong" Hikari put down Shinhikari to go play

ElmStreetFan01
"I...I....I love you."

Fallin Angel
Hikari blushed and she felt like her heart had just stopped at that very moment "Shinlong , i love u too , for so long" Hikari went up to Shinlong and gave him a passionate kiss

ElmStreetFan01
Kissed back. "I've love you since The Fight Of The Underworld."

Fallin Angel
"so have i , i was just scared to tell u" Hikari smiled sweetly at Shinlong cause he actually loved her

ElmStreetFan01
Nighttime.
Shinlong went to his tent then went to sleep.

Fallin Angel
Hikari was sitting outside with Shinhikari singing a song to him that she heard long ago but can't remeber where, after looking at the moon she saw that Shinhikari was asleep so she brought him to the tent and tucked him into bed, after she went to go check on Shinlong . She taught he was cute when he was asleep , she went up to him and put her hand on his cheek then kissed him , then looked at him on last time then she turned around to go back to her tent

ElmStreetFan01
"Hikari come back."

Fallin Angel
Hikari was surprised that Shinlong was awake "yes Shinlong"

ElmStreetFan01
"If you want to sleep woth me tonight you can."

Fallin Angel
Hikari blushed but then she went in the bed with Shinlong and went close to him

Fallin Angel
She then put an arm around him and her head bye his face

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong kissed Hikari then fell asleep with his arm around her waist.

Fallin Angel
Hikari feel asleep as well , she felt like she was in a wonderful dream and never wanted to wake up

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong smiles while dreaming. Hikari shifts in her sleep for her to touch his.

Fallin Angel
Hikari moves in closer touching Shinlong more

ElmStreetFan01
1:00 AM
The couple are sleep without anything underwear but they're covered by the sheets.

Fallin Angel
Hikari , was happly asleep in Shinlong's arms

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong's finger were on Hikari's back.

Fallin Angel
Hikari had one of her arms around Shinlong's waist and one of her legs were tangled with Shinlongs

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong woke. "Hikari did we do it?"

Fallin Angel
Hikari woke , opening her eyes slowly , then they opened fast , she lifted the covers and they were naked "yes, i think we did" Hikari blushed bright red

ElmStreetFan01
Telsa walked in then she noticed the two. "I thought you two weren't married?"

Fallin Angel
Hikari blushed even more, she didn't know what to say

ElmStreetFan01
"We aren't."

Fallin Angel
"no, we we aren't married" Hikari blushed even more

ElmStreetFan01
"You guys did it Premartially." Telsa laughed. "Shinhikari's missing."

Fallin Angel
"WHAT" Hikari got up while still holding the sheets cause she was still naked, and she grabed her clothes and got dressed

ElmStreetFan01
Shinlong got up with the sheets covering him then got dress.

Fallin Angel
after Hikari got dressed she went out and checked the tent where Shinhikari was.

ElmStreetFan01
"She missing."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>