Spike TV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ariwin
Anyone been watching since TNN turned into Spike TV??? I've been watching so much Striperella, Most Extreme Elimination Challenge and reruns of Miami Vice smile It's better than all of those damned reality tv shows that are always one (I mean, how many renditions of the bachelor can one reasonably make?)

I'm looking forward to seeing the new season of Slamball (that's right, I said it, but don't criticize it until you give it a chance) and this new show w/ Funkmaster Flex...

Anyone else watching?

Stovenutts
slamball's cool

diegocala
Cool programming, I watch it all the time!

MaverickIce
Slamball is awesome.I want to try it one day....

LanceWindu
It isn't Spike TV yet.

They will have a kickoff party on August 18th.

diegocala
Who cares? It is a cool network anyway

ariwin
Actually, it's August 11th:

Following the setback of Spike Lee's lawsuit, TNN will finally me making the switch to Spike TV on Aug. 11, according to a press release issued by the network. "August 11 is Spike TV Day," said TNN president Albie Hecht. "Men all across this great land should feel empowered to leave the toilet seat up." The first day will feature Raw, a "Road to Slamball" documentary, and "Party with Spike," which was recorded at Hugh Hefner's Playboy mansion. The party was hosted by Busta Rhymes and attended by several celebrities, including Steve Austin.

Curious to see what "the road to slamball" is...probably a documentary, or about tryouts or something... sounds pretty cool...can't wait.

First game of the season starts August 4th...i'm pretty sure they'll show "The Road to Slamball" before the season kickoff.

JKozzy
eek! MOST EXTREME ELIMINATION!!! eek!

Tex
moving...

lil bitchiness
Texy's on a moving spree!!

Iv3rSoNJuNiOr
i watch spike tv all the time,mostly wrestling,award showz,slamball an MXC

Darth Bandon
I'm watching right now. Star Trek: TNG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.