FETT IS BACK.....at last.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Volundro Ramm
Rumours have been circulating for a while since the release of EPII that Boba Fett would be making an appearance in the NJO novels(In an interview with Shelly Shapiro). And now, finally, it seems the prophecy has become truth. Apparently the back cover of "The Unifying Force" shows a super imposed image of Fett. And this has also been confirmed by some people. I for one am happy to see Fett return. And to all those who say "he's to old" or "he died in the sarlacc" ive only got 2 words....Who cares. LONG LIVE THE FETT!!

Rogue Jedi
WORD.

Dexx
umm..but...he did die in the sarlacc. the only rational explanation would be that the sarlacc has a bad digestive system..wich couldn't disolve him stick out tongue
what am i talking about....no fett..impossible. Maybe clones

Volundro Ramm
The NJO novels are EU(obviously). In the world of EU Fett survived the Sarlacc.

Rogue Jedi
so is he gonna side with the jedi or the vong? maybe hunting jedi for the vong?

Dexx
i doubt anyone's that deseprate for a character to revive fett. Can't they just make another bounty hunter?

Volundro Ramm
Although i like the thought of Fett making a return(Woo hoo), i can see your point. A new bounty hunter would be great. I think that bringing Kenix Kil(Crimson Empire) back would be a good idea. Simply because hes a good character, and that Nom Anor made, i think, his earliest appearance in the Crimson Empire comics.

Ushgarak
Dexx, they revived Fett in the EU yonks ago. For real!

GABRIEL05
Fett would be pretty friggin old by now. Older than Han maybe? In any case, I think its dopicity that he's coming back. I think he'll be on the side of Jedi though. I don't think he would work for the Peace Brigade or the Vong. He may be bounty hunter, but he's definetly not stupid.

Baylin
I seem to remember in one of the short story books (Tales of a Bounty Hunter I think) that Boba actually escapes the Sarlacc and is the only person ever to do so!

LONG LIVE BOBA!! LONG LIVE BOBA!! LONG LIVE BOBA!! LONG LIVE BOBA!! LONG LIVE BOBA!! LONG LIVE BOBA!! LONG LIVE BOBA!!

General Kaliero
It is described in "The Mandalorian Armor." Another bounty hunter, Dengar, goes to the crash site to find the body of Jabba, and instead finds the half-dead body of Fett, minus one helmet.

Apparently, Fett blew his way out of the Sarlacc when Jabba's ship blasted apart.

As for sides in the new book, is it not possible that Fett will side with no one and continue to look out for HIMSELF, as he always has?

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah, i've just finished the bounty hunters war trilogy, it was pretty good and it had a pretty good twist at the end. Boba Fett is still alive and kicking. Long Live the meanest, greenest bounty hunter!

Rogue Jedi
it was dengar who found fett.

Captain REX
That's what he posted, Rogue Jedi.

Boba would have to be at least 50 something or 60 something by the NJO, if he was 'born' around the time of TPM.

Dexx
eek! well..i rest my case then.

Rogue Jedi
sorry......i guess im the only one here who MISREADS posts. i guess youve never MISREAD one of mine. besides, it was 4 am and i was tired.

GABRIEL05
Hey, at this point in the star wars galaxy, you're either on the Vong side or not on the Vong side.

General Kaliero
But Fett has always been on FETT'S side. Maybe he'll work for both sides to reach his own goals.

Ushgarak
It doesn't work like that.

Dexx
well..true...the vong would rather 'embrace of pain' him till he spits the info out if he decides to propose them this sort of a deal.

Rogue Jedi
you forget....the vong oppose anything that has to do with machines....boba fett is pretty much a walking machine. without his weaponry, he is not near as deadly.

Captain REX
Because he's old. 50-year-olds don't scare me unless they have body armor and lots of guns.

Baylin
He might be old but he's also well experienced and probably something of a 'grand master' at what he does so I think he would still be quite a formidable opponent

Ushgarak
Unfortunately, being old in a gunfight doesn't cut it...

Baylin
You make him sound like some gibbering old grandad wobbling about with a zimmer frame. This is Boba Fett we're talking about. If Han Solo can still be an ace pilot in NJO why can't Boba still be an ace bounty hunter?

Ushgarak
'cos it is time for his nap.

Ajunta_Pall
Maybe It's time Fett needed glasses to see a target more then 20 meters away?

Baylin
*exasperated voice* What is this pick on Boba thread or something?

Dexx
Well..as a clone..he can be at least as good as jango. But dunno how will he be (if he is at all)

Rogue Jedi
not as effective as he used to be.

Baylin
I found this and thought it was funny enough to share!
http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/jedi_hunter

General Kaliero
LOL pretty funny. I like!

Dexx
heheh

General Kaliero
It is strange to see that helmet and hear "Crikey!" at the same time....

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Volundro Ramm
All you Fett haters can eat a d~ck sandwich. If people wanna see the back cover(in bits), head over to www.jedinet.com.

Volundro Ramm
am i the only one that actually cares that Boba Fett is comming back??

Gracie of Hades
I glanced over the stuff people have written in the past and thought I'd try to help straighten some stuff out. Somewhere, and I can't remember exactly where, it says that Han is roughly 10 years older than Leia, so there's really not that much of an age differance between him and Fett. Also, due to the fact that Fett was wearing his armour went into the Sarlacc pitt, he was protected and, while injured, managed to climb out. How, I don't know. I'm just judging by what the official site has on there and what I know from various books. If somebody else already said this stuff, you have my apologies, kudos to you, all hail, and I'm going to leave now. Bye-bye!

Volundro Ramm
according to the Bounty hunter wars trilogy, Fett killed the Sarlacc with a missile or something, if my memory serves. Then Dengar pulled him out and with the help of one of Jabba's dancing girls(Neelah), nursed him back to health.

Oh, and i agree with the age thing. Although i think Fett is still a little older than Han.

yerssot
from what I remember he got out himself (yes, with the missile), dengar picked him up when he was in the dune sea

Gracie of Hades
Yeah, I agree that Boba Fett probably is a little older than Han. Maybe at the most about 5 or 6 years. Possibly younger. I don't know. I'd have to get out the timeline from the NJO books and look.

JediHDM
Boba Fett is the coolest, an dif he DOES come back, then i'm one happy person. And Boba is not too old.

mephistodesigns
Han was supposed to be 30 in ANH. That makes him really close to Fett's age. I think it'd be cool if Han and Fett had to fight together since they hate each others guts. Boba got out of the Sarlacc like this: he had tenticals holding his limbs to the wall of the sarlacc, but that suit has hidden switches all over it. He hits a switch and drops 3 or 4 thermal detonators down into the pit. the blast threw him up and out of the pit and burned off most of his armor and severely burned his skin. But he was alive long enough for (as someone said) Dengar and the dancer to find him. they're the only people to have seen him without his helmet supposedly. But he's supposed to be all scarred up now. What's his first post OT apperance? wasn't it Dark Empire? Because they've covered that Sarlacc thing in a couple DarkHorse comics and I thought in the Tales of the Bounty Hunters paperback but I could be wrong.

LONG LIVE FETT!! HE FRIGGIN RULES!!
even if Lucas does consider him dead...don't tread on our dreams GL!

Volundro Ramm
just found out the story arc for bringing Fett back. Real nice indeed Mr Luceno.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.