Scooby Doo the movie....How about 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DBZFan
Will there be a secend one?Will it be like the first or funnyer?I need to know.

Captain REX
This belongs in the Movie Discussion forum. I don't have the authority or I'd move it.

DBZFan
Oops sorry.

Captain REX
Quite alright...

Fitch
anyway,to respond to the topic,though it will be moved,I hope they won't make another SD

DBZFan
Why?I thout Scrappy was funny.

My name is Neo9
boo scooby-poo!
he's kinda gay, especially his owner, Shaggy, (btw, what kinda name is that? Is he horny or something, sounds like something from an Austin Powers movie)

DBZFan
It was probably a hip name when Hanna Barbera company created it.That company has been here for a long time if you ask me.

diegocala
confused he is not gay...just really stoned smokin'

DBZFan
If you ask me the creater is gay!

diegocala
and you know that how? wink

Godshinto
well speculation is just fine but for opinion wise I wouldn't mind them taking another swing at the movie.

diegocala
I enjoyed it! Movie Thelma...ahhhhhhh hottt!

ElmStreetFan01
Party at the bar. Bring sum friends and help setup.

diegocala
Is Thelma there?

Kes
What I hated the most about the movie was that the mosters where really! There was actually a paranormal phenomena going on! Now, correct me if I'm wrong but,aren't all mistories in Scooby Doo fakes?!blink

KidRock
shaggy is a pimpin name wink

ElmStreetFan01
Yeah

My name is Neo9
um okay that's great for him
*shaggy, ch... shaggy...the hell*

DBZFan
Hanna Barbera is a stupid name.

Kes
Isn't Hannah and Barbera 2 different ppl?blink

royal_jester
The first one sucked enough thank you!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blow.gif

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif

DBZFan
Yes...It douesn't take a rocket scientest to figure that one out.

diegocala
What the f**k?

DBZFan
What the f**k?

Kes
Royal you have to put (IMG) before and (/IMG) after the smilie link. But insted of these () use these

Godshinto
For the first part of the series once in a while they did a real one they did a couple of independent movie which were real.

Kes
Dont recall any. sad

diegocala
Damn! And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!!

Kes
I made that question (about it being 2 ppl) because of this.
I know they are 2ppl.

BOPRecruit 16
i can't believe there's going to be a daredevil and scooby doo sequels! please spare me the pain and suffering of seeing it!

ZombieMan127
There is a second one Ruben Studders sings in it and so is some other familiar faces.

My name is Neo9
not as bad as meredith wilson who directed the music man, what kind of name is meredith for a boy? gosh how insane, beats Gaylord.

ragesRemorse
man scooby-doo wasnt that bad i liked it and wouldnt mind a sequal i thought the cast meshed well and was quite happy the monsters were real, you know i dont know why i liked the movie and was surprised at myself liking this movie but i did so maybe i have a retard gene somewhere in me or maybe it was just a fun movie to watch but i liked it and recruit i totally agree with you about daredevil that movie was just wrong and even worse

silver_tears
i read in a people magazine that there will be in a fact a second scooby doo and that they already started production on it big grin

DBZFan
Scrappy is funny.

ragesRemorse
scooby-doo needs to get rabies in the second movie

DBZFan
WTF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.