Epp VII

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Biggsie
Hiya All.

I'm new to this, but I've been reading your debate about there being more SW films after epp III.
Um, there appears to be a synopsis for Epp VII on theforce.net eek!

Ushgarak
That's either a fan work or Gary Kurtz's revelation of what the episode VII basic plotline MIGHT have been before GL abandoned the idea of a sequel trilogy whilst making ROTJ.

Captain REX
Probably both.

Julie
I think theforce.net....was going to write a EPVII as a fan fiction thing....I heard it was some sort of massive fan fiction project or somthing.

Rogue Jedi
theres not gonna be one. not a movie, at least. there will probably be several EU books taking place between ep.3 and 4, though.

Captain REX
That's a no brainer, Rogue.

finti
well suits you fine then Rexie big grinbig grinbig grin devil

Rogue Jedi
if its such a no brainer, tell biggsie, not me. I'm not the one talking about episode 7, the movie.

Biggsie
OOOOH
Ok embarrasment)

I thought it might have been a proper synopsis.......as it does say it's by George Lucas at the top embarrasment)
Though of course that doesn't mean he's gonna make it.

Ushgarak
Sadly no. Like I say, Gary Kurtz did reveal some stuff of how it was panned out for when the Emperor would not have been defeated until episode IX. But, as is of course plain to see, GL changed his mind about that and closed it all off at VI instead.

Rogue Jedi
gracias, ush.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.