Gigli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
Ok, let me start by saying I refuse to see this movie ever in my lifetime!!! Pretty well every critic said this is one of the worst movies ever made, and that's what I figured. Why does J.lo and Ben insist on annoying us with crap like this? Is it really necessary? I hope nobody goes and sees this or I will cry...

DeNiro
I hear ya J Lo is very very very hott but still u r so right

Tired Hiker
I just saw Gigli and it was excellent. I'd totally see it again. All the critics must have their heads up their buttockses. I'd say it's probably one of my favorite movies. Just kidding. I'd never see that piece of poo.

silver_tears
ive read so many reviews and all the critics say its crap i mean everybody has different tastes but i think if that many say its shit then it must be happy also is any one else pissed off with their accents i mean how fake do they sound stick out tongue

chica16
yeah that's just nasty gigli is just gross, everybody knows that j.lo will divorce ben after like 4 months of marriage (if that) so who cares what they do, al pacino's even in it isn't he?? what's he doin? what's that about??

silver_tears
thats so true i mean ewwwww its so gay and the story is so dumb why the hell will two hitmen have to work together to protect a witness to a crime?????? blink so dumb

DemonicGambit
Ain't J-Lo supposed to be gay in that movie? At least that's what I heard

chica16
i think so

silver_tears
yup shes a lesbian leave it up to u gambit to remember that wink

DemonicGambit
What are ya implyin' chere?

silver_tears
a lot big grin

Catastrofic Luv
haha i refuse 2 see it also!!! yay! sum1 who agrees!!! lol. i mean yah shes pretty but #1 when i met her she was a ***** and #2 the movie looks plain out stupid... so haha... yay!!!!

silver_tears
i think shes pretty also but she should stick to wat she does best and not acting and why was she a *****????

Tired Hiker
I think she was a ***** because she likes making love to ***********. Hope that clears things up. big grin

FLIPMODE
Get this.

In its opening weeken the movie DEBUT at #7, making a measly 3.8 mill, to top it off, Daily numbers show that, for monday it was'nt EVEN in the top 10, with T3 taking the 10 spot. LOL! Talk about Star Power, j.ho, and Afflack suck.

chica16
finding freakin nemo made more than it and it's been in the top 10 forever!!!!

silver_tears
hey i like finding freakin nemo dont diss it happy

Catastrofic Luv
lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.