Everybody come make fun of Gigli!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
I REFUSE TO SEE THIS WASTE OF FILM!! THEY COULD'VE DONATED THE MONEY USED TO MAKE THIS FILM AND GIVE IT TO A CHARITY OR SOMETHING!!! It's labeled as "The Worst Big Budget Movie Ever" wow... haahahahahahahah

I haven't seen it but I'll give it a.....

-4839024890238403289503294/10

skule
i havent seen it either but i rather get my teeth pulled than go see it on the big screen. Reviews said it was crap, i knew it was gonna be crap when i heard they were making it too.

Anarion
Hmm, I'm not into those kind of movies.
I heard that they postponed Jersey Girl (Lopez-Affleck-Tyler movie) because of Gigli. It would've been cool though, Lopez dies in the beginning.

diegocala
I would rather make fun of the Matrix...haven't seen Gigli yet...

starlitegrl
i agree with chica16. that movie is a waste of money.
I luv Ben Affleck but i can't stand JLO.

Ushgarak
Ifyou haven;t seen it, you cannot review it. Moving to Discussion.

Metroplex
Why do you guys make fun of this movie if you haven't seen it yet???
No offense if you guys follow what other people think.

chica16
so you think it will be good? ahh
i listen if every critic says this is the worse movie ever

Kes
Who the hell listens to critics?!
I don't like ppl telling me whats good or not! Most of the time they're wrong anyway! I'm not saying the movie is good, I havent seen the trailer and personally wont see the movie because I dont like jlo and i dont like Ben Affleck.

Ushgarak
I listen to critics.

Kes
Why?

diegocala
I listen to critics as well, if they hate a movie...I usually like it!

Kes
lol Indeed diego!

My name is Neo9
i know its going to be bad, but if she gets nude and there is good sex, then i'll watch it. gotta run!

chica16
i don't know you guys might agree w/ critics on this one... who knew? a time that people and critics agree

chica16
i usually agree w/ eonline because they give lotr and x-men an A and they gave that new mandy moore movie an F

Kes
A fluke! lol I've read bad critics about LOTR! So messed I never pay attention, I see the trailer if I like it I go see the movie if I dont then I dont see it. Then I either like the movie or not. Doesn't really bother me. I prefer when I like i thou!

GABRIEL05
In my opinion, too many critics have neither the foresight nor the analytical fortitude to understands, or critique even the simplest movie. They are too wrapped up in how a movie makes them feel, or are so absorbed in how cool they can make themselves look by roorbacking a movie that they forget the objective of their critiques.

Kinda like what I'm doing right now smile

However the same thing above is applied to all the arts. Especially music.

DemonicGambit
All I know about the movie is, J-Lo's gay in it. An' I wouldn't see it if ya payed me

badkittykitty
she isnt acting then. she is gay 100% of the time any way. the only thing that redems ben afflack is that he is cool with kevin smith.

Ushgarak
I listen to critics because I value their opinions as experts in their field and I tire of the view that their profession is in some way worthless. People get very snotty and superior about not listening to critics as if that somehow makes them better than those that are 'foolish' enough to pay them heed, but there is rarely any good reasoning behind it other than the fact that they can't find a critic who likes the same things that they do- which is rather missing the point about what critique is about.

I am not going to let a bad review put me off the sort of film I would like but yes, damn right I listen to what critics have to say about things. They also bring insight to a film far beyond than I get from just about any peer review I see.

Kes
What I dont like (and now I'm talking about portuguese critics) is they dont critisize (sp) they just give their opinion. What I mean is this critic once said that Robin Williams sucked in Good Will Hunting because he doesn't like Robin Williams! Does that make sence. I rather make my own critic of the movie. If you prefer to listen to critcs ok.

Ushgarak
Critics CAN vary in quality of course- there is a problem that there is no exam you have to sit to become one. But I think a good critic is a very hanfy thing to have to listen to. There is a reason why Barry Norman was so popular in the UK, even if he was not always agreed with.

Kes
So you see a trailer that is great. But the critics say it sucks. Do you go see the movie or not? (What do you do man? What do you do?) lol sorry

Ushgarak
I would consider myself forewarned, if I respected the critic!

Kes
So whats the difference if you end up watching the movie?

Ushgarak
Because I would probably only have seen the movie if it was thje sort of movuie I would normally see; if someone had casually asked me to see it (like, say, Bruce Almighty) I would say no.

Best example of one I would have seen anyway after a great trailer and poor reviews was Star Trek: Nemesis. I should have listented to the reviews.

Anarion
Hmm... I'd still rather see the movie for myself. I'm not into watching only the good movies.
I'd also watch a movie because of the cast. If the cast is good, then the movie is good. But there are also those new actors who are talented.

ThuggnBLUE
The poster is nice, tho...cut J-Lo out and put that picture on my door...that's something i'd like to wake up to every mornin wink

Kes
laughing out loud

royal_jester
I rather go spend my money on something that is worth watching instead of seeing this lame movie. All the critics gave it a bomb rating and that is enough said. DEATH TO THE STUPID MOVIE...HAHAHAhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/death.gif

Everybody dance now!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

silver_tears
well ive seen the movie and i liked it . . . . oh who am i kidding i hated it the movie was crap literally!!!! happy and talk bout cheesy wats with their accents??????? huh they were so gay!!!!! i hated it and i would never see it again id rather pay to see a movie which doesnt make me puke sick

BellaButterfly
I think J-lo is gorgeous!....but she does stink at acting.

silver_tears
i think she is too but she should stick to wat she does best laughing

BellaButterfly
hahaha...... how cute!

Kes
Whats that?

chica16
we're all asking ourselves that

Catastrofic Luv
yup, i sure kno i still am. haha.

ZombieMan127
K J-lo is a lesbo in this movie so the plot is shes trying 2 tell him why she picks women over men.I listen 2 Critics but then Love the movie sooo rely I hate them. laughing out loud

ZombieMan127
And How come u dont like the matrix? huh

diegocala
overrated

Catastrofic Luv
haha shes LESBIAN???? hahahahaha wtf???? wowie. thats funny stuff.

ragesRemorse
Now why would i make fun of this movie? OH YEAH!!! thats because its a big giant flamming peice of SH*T, this movie achieves badness on a whole other level of SUCKNESS 7.50$ and i realized midway through i wanted to pull the scene from Pi and give myself a labodimy

Hawaii596
I haven't seen it, and don't intend to. So in the spirit of fun, I'll make something up...

Very long drawn out scenes, mediocre acting. the F-stop settings seemed to be set correctly on the cameras. Guess that's enough. I haven't heard a single good review on this movie.

Connor McLeod
"Gigli, god I want my 7 bucks back and I haven't even gone to see it yet. That movie must be seen less than bigfoot."
- Stand Up Comedian from some late night show.

silentfaf
Saw this movie the other night all i can say is laughing out loud

badkittykitty
hey I just heard those two(ben&jen,augh!) broke up! I dont know if it is true but if it is then they'll hate looking at that movie as much as the rest of us!

Connor McLeod
I hope so. then aflek can go cry his sissy eyes out, and commit suicide because he's been reduced to an emo of an actor.

ivyem
I despise the whole j.lo and ben thing... it's horrible...why why why??? sick sick sick sick sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.