George if you're reading this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boshuda
Here's a post for George Lucas....

Hi George, thanks a million for the life changing movies you have given us. We, your fans, wait with bated breath for the wonders that are to be StarWars episode II.
Yet like children yearning for their supper we grow ravenous on the small morsels tossed in our direction.....
so PLEASE, if you or any of your staff are reading this, give us something meaty to chew upon!

(You don't think I overdid that guys do you?)

yodaman
George if you're reading this please don't give us a crappy select pic tomorrow.

theEviljedi
Amen to that.

krautrocker
If you are reading this , while I love star wars and indiana jones , and even THX 1138 all of these combined will never make up for the mental scars I now carry due to howard the duck.

Ratcat
OK, so if you are reading theis George how's about this for a suggestion.

You invite a select team of Star Wars webmasters and forum users to Skywalker ranch for a special preview screening of Episode-II, all expences paid of course!

We'll then give you our expert opinions on what you've done right and what you've done wrong....

Gundark
Actually, I have quite a list to go over with George...maybe we need a week out there.....I forgot about Howard the Duck...hehehe. laughing out loud

King Jedi
George if you are reading this then I have a suggestion.

STOP reading it and get back to work!! People are waiting.

noggins
Oh, and George - my main man - if, when filming Episode 3 - you find yourself in need of a Welsh Jedi to get killed by Anakin (after a really intense lightsaber duel, of course) look no further

Dim
Noggin's the man! laughing out loud

George, if your reading this...aren't you feeling just a bit weird? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Gundark
Nah, he's just laughing his head off. laughing out loud

queeq
I hope he's not. He'll refrain for sure from making Ep3.

queeq abides

Leia Solo
if he is reading this, he probably got tired of it by aboout the third request, and if anyone affilieated with lucas film/arts is reading this, thry're probably shaking thier head, thinking to themself, "those crazy fanatics."

all i want to know though, is when is the director's cut of the trillogy coming out? i think that with all the work on the special edition, why not make a director's cut with all the scenes that were previously left on the cutting room floor? there is no doubt in my mind that it would sell. hmm... maybe i should write to the insider with that one.

Dim
Nah...we're the least fanatical board on the net (that I've seen) Don't usually worry about LFL, unlike TF.N and some of the others..(they get a little paranoid) laughing out loud

Ratcat
Who's paranoid? You talking about me, I know you are. Leave me alone.... laughing out loud

*Laughs so hard, falls of chair and lands on butt*

Ouch, damn, did it again!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.