Christopher Lee in episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lt.Columbo
Does anyone know if Christpher Lee(Count Dukoo, i think thats how u spell it!) is in ep III a lot as i'm a fan of his and would like to know!

LanceWindu
Yes he will be in Ep 3.

He is actually in Australia right now shooting scenes.

And I guarantee he will be in Ep 3 more than AOTC, as he will have a duel or 2 and then a death scene.

chica16
christopher lee's awesome

grifta
Christopher Lee, is in Star Wars and LoTR, that for an actor is just amazing, and don't even start with his other movies in the past.

Ushgarak
He is probably the most experienced actor (in number of films done) in Western World entertainment today.

Rogue Jedi
im not a big fan of his work, but he is an excellent actor.

Lt.Columbo
Thanx, I can't wait! His career is still going strong! At his age, to be in Star Wars and LOTR! WOW!

Leog14
Dooku is a good actor for both Star Wars and LOTR and I jsut hope that he dies the best way possible in EPIII. I will be one of the many stunning things that happen in this final prequel episode. Personally I hope Anakin kills him cause he chopped his hand off. Maybe even Anakin could kill him slowly by cutting Dooku's hand off then his legs. But for that the next movie could be rated PG-13. It would be hot if for the last SW it is rated PG-13.

Captain REX
http://www.christopherleeweb.com/index.php

They've got some good pictures from all of his films, like this one.

Lt.Columbo
WoW! Cool, thanx!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.