X-men vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
Which is better? X-men or Spiderman?

Darth Vicious
Can u be a little bit more expecific? the movie? the comic books? against each other?

MaverickIce
damn it you beat me into making the first vs thread! X-men would tear him apart.

BOPRecruit 16
i love them both, so it's hard to say. it'd be so cool if rogue absorbed spidey's powers! i'd like to see that!

DemonicGambit
I would have to say X-Men, cause its a team of mutants against one spider-enhanced guy.

Darth Vicious
I Agree, Spidey is just one guy and the X-men are used to fighting in a team plus a believe most of the X-men can beat spidey by themselves ex. Storm, Jean, WHite Queen, Bishop, Wolverine!

Neo_Version 7
Spidey can whup a bunch of mutant chumps! Go for Spidey! The underdog all the ****ing way!!!!

MaverickIce
You are kidding right...

DemonicGambit
Okay how the h*ll can spidey 'whup a bunch of mutant chumps'? I mean the X-Men have a freaking telepath on their side! And if you're going to say that he can use his spidey sense, that wouldn't really work. I mean more then one mutant can attack at once

ChinaNiki
x-men cuz while spidey is a mutated guy of sorts he still suffers badly when he's injured
the x-men seem to have better recuperative powers

Metroplex
X-men for sure. The X-men outnumber Spidey and they also have telepaths.

Marvelgeek
Yeah, x-men for sure!
That's why I find it so hard to believe that spiderman beat them (nighcrawler, storm, rogue, colossus, wolverine, cyclops and prof x) in secret wars!
Even though prof made him forget about it so he could run away and tell the other heroes (a, from what I can understand, huge misunderstanding) he beat them and ran away.
mad

LanceWindu
If this were X-Men comics vs. Spider-Man comics I'd have to say X-Men, there's just so much more to them I believe.

But I do like Spidey's one-liners when he's facing foes though.

ragesRemorse
if it were just x-men vs spiderman theres no chance, but if spidey got his friends like daredevil, captain america and the fantasic four well then thats a different story, and then you have to say well which branch of the x-men, theres the blue group, red and i forget the other colors but different groups consist of different x-men, but still if it were fantastic four, daredevil and cap america, i still say the original x-men would win, not to say they wouldnt take a hurtin, but theyd still win hands down

Morph
Please, the Hulk would own them all. In this specific scenario, however, I'm gonna have to go with X-Men. Spidey's cool and all, but come on. There's like, hundreds of X-Men.

ragesRemorse
wolverine beat spiderman,gambit beat spiderman but spiderman beat the hulk, go figure. The hulk from the old comics is the shit when he hulked out and went delrious and was unstoppable devastation that was nice spawn would take out any comic character though

gregmss
daredevil will beat the pants off both of them

ragesRemorse
you really think

DemonicGambit
I doubt that Spidey could get their help I mean, Beast (Henry McCoy) was an Avenger and worked with Captain America. So did Logan in WWII

And the groups are the Gold team and the Blue team. But smart move going with X-Men, your safety is secure....for now evil face j/k

ragesRemorse
yeah the avengers worked along side of the x-men a great deal, but captain america and spiderman were good friends, and with the aliance with fantastic four spidey could prolly even get silver surfer on his side, but pheonix could prolly take care of him alone well dark pheonix atleast, there is no way spidey would win even with the help of all of his could be aliances but gotta try and give the guy some kind of chance, and he may have some kind of chance with silver surfer but thats an imposibility on so many levels

Of Course Spidey couldn't beat all of the xmen, that's just an unfair fight. But one on one against the orignals ie. wolverine, storm, gambit, rogue, cyclops etc, he'd kick all their asses.

ragesRemorse
no gambit would just grab a hold of spidey's webbing while its still comming out of his shooter and blow his arm off, spiderman would cry and bleed to death. wolverine would just stab him and its over, storm would electrcute him, rouge is just to damn powerfull..she would crush his skull with one punch, cyclops...well spidey could prolly take out cyclops with out a problem

Rogue Jedi
spider man can beat anyone one on one, except superman.

ragesRemorse
superman is a pussy, he got beat to death by a rock. alot of the X-men, x-factor, and x-force spiderman may be able to beat one on one, but there are just to many that are over whelmingly to powerful for spiderman, and as a team the battle would be over as fast as spidys spider sense would tell him shit is about to hit the fan

Rogue Jedi
i would get the hell out of dodge if i were about to be attacked by ALL the x men.

ragesRemorse
LOL. yeah perfectly put . id break my own neck. Unless you know spawn your pretty much screwed if you get the x-men mad at you

Rogue Jedi
if i were cornered by wolverine, i would lose, but i would go down swinging. he would at least respect that i had fought back.

ragesRemorse
i could give a rats nut what he thinks, he's trying to kill you and is going to kill you so what ever gets me a quicker death in that situation is what im shooting for

Rogue Jedi
you could always kick him in the willy and run........

Shadow_King
The shadow king can defeat spider-man easily when he get's out of the astro plains damn u professor x

TimberlandG2
X-Men would dominate. End of Discussion.
http://www.godflesh.com/sf/art/mvc/series2/gambit.gif

venomfan
this is ridiculus, of course he couldnt beat all the X-men, one on one its a differnt story, and he could get plenty of help the Fantastic Four they help him out all the time, venom would gladly help seeing how he hates Wolverine,and if scarlet spider were still alive then oh man......

Never
Is that why Petey bounced all around them, slapping Wolverine and casually shoving Xavier in the process in Secret Wars?

stick out tongue

venomfan
finally you come in handy
spidey is one of the most trusted heros in marvel, i really doubt he couldnt get help if he needed it,FF, dare devil,Venom,Ghostrider and maybe even the hulk.
now that team vs the X-men? you may have a show on your hands..

dubefan
this thread was completely useless congrats to whoever thought up this concept of one guy against about 10 mutated killing machines

venomfan
lol yeah, i think this thread was about wich franchise was better but it turned into a vs thread

Ryan10000000000
your not seriouse x men would tear spidy apart. spiderman against the likes of gambit woverein cyclops. those three alone could take the scarlet spider

venomfan
yeah those three agaisnt one, but if spidey had the time to get all of his allies then you would have a fight, i forgot about blackcat she'd also come in handy

wolverine8888
um it wolverine there he lsoe no contest with wolverien not there he might win. also wolverine beat spider man with just using his fist no claws be for

Spiderninja008
how and when?... prolly a writer on crack, it happens u kno

Linkalicious
obviously this is a one sided match up. especially when you start adding all of the x-men together.

But there was a time when Spidey fought a 4+ x-men at once and danced circles around them. I don't have the comic, but it was referenced in one of the threads from a couple of months ago.

I'm like 90% sure it was in the Original Secret Wars. Because Spidey was part of Captain America's team, and the X-men were like the 3rd "neutral" team.

I know Colossus, Wolverine, and Storm were part of the group. i'm pretty sure Cyclops was involved too.

Spiderman kicks ass. he's not one of Marvel's best heroes for no reason. He would take out a few x-men before he was down for the count.

Cosmo Kramer
This post is worse than Godfather Part III

yugotank
It's stupid !!!! ...Like would would win if it was Baltimore Ravens VS Mike Tyson? How does one respond to this one? ARGH!

What If...
It's a 3 year old thread...maybe you should have left it that way?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.