Movies to 'slow mo' to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
What movies are great to hit pause and watch certain scenes in slow motion to? I must say, last night I hit slow mo about ten times while watching final destination 2. the part where the guy gets smashed by the window hanging from the crane was superb slo mo subject matter!

FLIPMODE
Blade 2.

Catastrofic Luv
haha titanic. lol, i 4got which part it was tho...

KidRock
the matrix in slow mo when there doing slow mo moves!!! its insane lol though i never tried it

ragesRemorse
eyes wide shut or the three strip scenes in striptease LOL yeah but one time i tried to watch and learn from bruce lee movies and just ended up giving myself a lifetime injury, you know i dont think the back is supposed to turn around to be on your face

Neo_Version 7
When the Angels are coming out of the concrete wall statue in Full Throtle. But you never get to see anything. I think it was CGI when they did that coz they blanked out the **** and their beavers. Trust me. I have the DVD. (pirated, dumb asses!)

bluegrass
The three way shootout at the end of Reservoir dogs. I never really knew who shot who until I got the DVD and slowed it down. Harvey Keitel shoots them both. I thought maybe Mr. Pink fired a shot but he doesn't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.