Harry Potter Fic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
No title as yet, but this is written as I go along, not much planning. The idea for this story came from a line I wanted Mrs. Black to shout, which you will find among the first few lines of the story...

(Possible chance of bad language, my characters tend to be rather outspoken)

Phoenix
and be afraid, people... be very afraid...

Phoenix

Phoenix
stars in the word b*tch was so it wouldnt star it all. apologies for language. i DO realise its a mary sue, this is just for a laugh (Kinda poking fun at mary sues!)

Phoenix
anyone want another chapter?

Captain REX
Sure, go ahead. But if you are going to have swearing cuss out more of the word. B**** instead of B*tch.

Phoenix
okie dokie, Rex!

Phoenix

Phoenix
I dont really know where this is going... any ideas, people?

Phoenix
Rex, d'ya want the first bart of the story modified to say 'b****'? cos I'll have to get one of the administrators to do that, cos i cant, cos 60 minutes is up...

Captain REX
I can do that. I am the mod of the the General Fiction section after all. big grin

Phoenix
Thank ee kindly, sor!

airangel429
PHOE....what happened to this story? are you still writing?

Phoenix
I have a third Chapter if you want... do you wanna be my beta-reader?LilyGinnyBlack is also one, but I welcome other ideas and criticism too!

hotsauce6548
keep going its good

airangel429
yeah I will. LGB is good. I talk with her from time to time.

I really like this one. It's Harry Potter witha twist..........JKR's formatting with an additional twist. big grin

Phoenix
This is the Harry Potter Fic I was searchin for!

Redxy can you pwetty please move mine to Hp Fiction?

Hermione202
I like this fic . Good work Phoe !

Captain REX
I certainly will, Phoe, sorry I missed it!

I didn't search very far back into the GenFic; the rush of HP didn't start until hype for the 6th book started, really...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.