Who Likes The Dropkick Murphys???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sk8stuff09
does anyone here like the DROPKICK MURPHYS??? i think they r extremely cool. i have theyr new album "blackout" and it s sweet. they r like irish music and punk combined. its a cool sound....

snowgee
I Do
poorville?

LindsIsTightK
never even heard of them

mah
Hmm, they're ok.

worldindustries
never heard of them.

Thing_1
I love 'em!!

I_LUV_Movies
They are awesome... one of my faves.... hey sk8... you listen to Flogging Molly too ?

Curl_Up&Dye
OMFG.... I LOVE DROPKICK!!!! I've actually met them a few times and got some autographed gear. My site supports them, and Flogging Molly.
Distorted Sound
DKM is actually on tour right now, there are some dates posted on the tour page.

Happy Dance let's go dropkick- let's go! Happy Dance

SAtown_punk
Actually, it's "Lets go Murphys, let's go".

DKM are great, but Blackout was horrible! The Gang's All Here is their best album, and Do Or Die is a close second.

Flogging Molly are better, I think, and the singer is actually from Ireland, which gives them a leg up on DKM, who are just partly Irish. But I would kill to go to the DKM St. Patrick's Day concert in Boston. It's 3 days long! That's insane! I'm trying to go to Northeastern University in Boston, and if I get in, I'm gonna try to get tickets to the St. Patricks Day show.

Curl_Up&Dye
the chant differs between areas, but it is either/or.
Goin ta see the Murphys on 3.14...hometown throwdown Boston, MA

SAtown_punk
Not sure about the chant being different in different areas. On "Live On St. Patrick's Day"(which was recorded in Boston), it's "Let's Go Murphys" so I'm pretty sure that's what the real chant is. Anyway....The Gang's All Here is their best album, but I still say Flogging Molly is better. That's real Irish punk right there.

SAtown_punk
hello?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.