What’s the best “Bad guy” death seen???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JRatT12
My favorite is in the first predator after Arnold beats the crape out of the Predator he walks over to it and it starts to laugh. Arnold realizes that there is a countdown on its arm so he takes of running and the predator Laughs then BAAAMMM it blows it self to Hell. SOOOOO cool

KrazyK
The end of Long Kiss Goodnight when Craig Bierko's character, Timothy; gets blown up by his own bomb.

JRatT12
Yep its defiantly cool when the Bad Guys get blown up by themselves

Kes
T2 that was great. Kinda like I'm melting stick out tongue
Face/Off great fight scene wink
Indiana Jones (the one with Sean Connery). The guy drinks and AAAAAAHHH lol

There are more but I cant think of any right now roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll be back wink

KrazyK
How Dorian Gray gets it in the end in LXG

CptJackSparrow
Ok, I know it's kind of different, but I think the best "bad guy" death scene was Darth Vader at the end of Return of the Jedi. It wasn't your typical triumphant, spectacular scene, but for the character I thought it was great, even though no one blew up. It kind of redeemed the bad guy. Oh, and personally, I very much disliked LXG....too many inconsistencies for me.

hrh_jennifer
Rochefort on Disney's version of "The Three Musketeers," no, wait! The Sheriff from Robin Hood: Men in Tights, although technically I guess he doesn't die, so sheriff from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves?"

Neo_Version 7
I'd have to say Paul Newman's death in Road to Perdition. It was ****in sad though. Tom Hanks shoots his henchmen and comes close to Paul. They see each other face-to-face and with Paul's last words, "I'm glad it's you.", then Tom let's out his machine-gun bullets and kills him. Secondly, is probably the death of Tom Hanks in the same movie. They were both bad guys. They both killed people. That entitles them to be ****in ruthless. They deserved it.

Leog14
I would have to agree with Jennifer. The ROTJ scene was a classic throw them in a whole bad guy death scene. I mean it was purely good. Vader couldn't stand seeing his son die and there was only one thing he could do and it was great.

mardook
You aren't very specific here... but with sheer joy gasm, the scene in The Good Son when Macauley wassis name gets dropped onto the jagged rocks had me in joy spasms. :9

keeeshmann27
when freddy dies in freddy vs. jason, everyone should know that!

diegocala
I really liked and played over and over on slow-mo when the bad guy gets it in The Cowboy way
He gets lassoed around his feet and then the lasso the other end to the subway
He bounces all the way down the track eek!

diegocala
Oh, oh...he really wasn't a bad guy but I almost peed myself when Brad Pitt got it in the beginning of Meet Joe Black...wham! laughing out loud

badkittykitty
that was so awesome!how could i forget about brad pits accident! I for some reason cant think of a real good death..will have to chew on that for awhile.

mardook
I remember my pushy cousin wanting to watch that stupid movie. She pops it into my vcr, damned movie was boring but that scene alone cracked me up for the rest of the movie. I kept rewinding that part and each time I laughed harder and she got angrier.

Rogue Jedi
keeeshmann, thanx for ruining freddy vs. jason for me. just kidding, no biggie.
best bad guy death? top dollar in "the crow"

Keith_Ollies
That scene in meet joe black is so good, but as for my favourite bad guy death it would have to be one of the "country boys" in 'I spit on your grave', he gets his penis cut off on the bath, he then bleeds to death. Not nice to watch but a true classic piece of movie history, no wonder it was banned for so many years

Paola
Oh thank you!
Now there's no point to see that movie

Paola
One of my favorites... Lady Deathstrike's death in X2

Pirates_lass
that was a good death scean paola but sad sad just think they both(wolferine) couldnt die(she did but just barly) they could been married

Fanacee
I know! That was the best. When I was in the theaters, everyone ws ike WOOH! YEAH! So was I! big grin

gregmss
south park cause i hate sadam

hrh_jennifer
Aslan in The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, I cried my little heart out!

Capt_Fantastic
Vaders death scene is classic, very unconventional. The Emperor's too was a classic.

hrh_jennifer
The star wars deaths are classics I agree, but for me, the most upsetting, anyway, is Thomas J's death in My Girl, and Artax in The Neverending Story!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

Evanescence
I liked the ending of Arlington Road-it was so unexpected that the bad guy would win, and the good guy would get blown up by the bad guys bomb.

pablo007
Tony Montana's because he took like 20 shots and killed like 15 soldiers of Sosa's Army before he died from the shotgun blast to his back, then he landed on a fountain.

Brick Top's in Snatch just because it's so unexpected.

SlipKorn
the funniest death scene i can remember is from woody harrelson in "the thin red line." He blows his @$$ off with his own gernade. I laughed throughout the rest of the movie because of that scene. Best bad guy death scene is in the beggining of Bravehart after the snobby post commander kills Wallace's honey. Wallace then stalks the poor bastard halfway across the village before giving him the best "evil eye" in movies, then proceedes to slit his throat in front of all the village people.

SlipKorn
when benifer gets his head blown off in the end of dogma...

DeNiro
with out a doubt the best bad guy death in a movie is in scarfcae when tony montana is on the top of the stairs yelling at every guy down stairs and the guy behind him shoots him with a shot gun and he falls into the foutin type deal

pablo007
Though not really a bad guy but I found it really shocking is the death in American History X. "Put your ****ing mouth in the curb boy, now say goodnight !" Then BLAM ! Derek stomps on the guy's neck.

johnny_rotten
It has to be "Boris The Russian" in Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrells for me.

eddiedeweese
True Lies the bad guy takes a little ride on a sidewinder missile

DeNiro
read my profile that my favorite line in ne moive relaly and one of my fav scenes good choice and yess pabloo he was a bad guy he deserved it he was stealing and trespssing derek had the right to kill him and that guy also had a gun

pablo007
Well yeah but he's not the main bad guy, the main bad guy's Cameron.

BackFire349
in last house on the left, when one of the killers/rapist of the girl gets his penis bitten off by the girls mother.

DeNiro
ouch BF ouch didnt want to hear that now i feel sick sick:

SlipKorn
i would have like to seen what happens to Ed Norton at the end of the Italian Job. See what happens when you piss off Charlize Theron...

SlipKorn
when the brat in "gladiator" got aced by maximus. Actually...when all the other guys got aced by maximus...damn that movies cool.

DeNiro
couldnt agree more slipkorn how bout when maximus cut the dudes head off with the two swords kick ass rewind slow motion pause play rewind lol

mardook
The dumbass character played by Norman Reedus in Blade II. Its not a dud!!! He gets blown to shit ! laughing out loud

SlipKorn
yeah that was pretty funny...how bout in "Out of sight" when that guy stumbles down the staris, and his gun goes off, putting a bullet through his head. Happy Dance

pablo007
That will make me think next time a girl wants to give me a BJ

mardook
There is also that one scene in 13 Ghosts when that ***** played by Embeth Davidzt gets compressed between two thick panes of glass. Was she still alive?! laughing out loud

DeNiro
13 ghosts was a good movie i thought but ne way r they actully going to come out with a ash vs jason and freddy movie cause that will just be crazy ash isnt used to fighting bad guys like them

herbie
How has Leon not been mentioned 'this is from Matilda' all time classic ending!

DeNiro
another great death is in evil dead 2 when ash is fighting the old witch in the cellar and she is that ugly looking thing and her heas is on the ground going ill swallow ur soul ill swallow ur sould and ash steps on its head and goes swallow this and boom i luv that scene

SlipKorn
what about deacon frost from blade. getting blown up to poo-poo always makes for a great death scene

Bad Boy
Tcheky Karyo in Bad Boys! I love the gun shots and then the tracking shot!

98R1
That was the best
little hand grenade pin for ya.

02blur
Near the end, Bronson gets killed by the bad guy. I don't want to ruin it for those who have not seen it, but "something else" happens...Its one of the best bad guy endings ever.

02blur
When Arnold is going up the elevator and fighting the bad guy, and the bad guy falls off the edge, but grabs Arnolds hands so the bad guy is hanging off the edge, well the elevator keeps going up and there is a wall that is stationary, well its hard to explain, but Arnold holds on, causing the guys arms to get wedged and consquently get ripped off and he falls to his death, then Arnold throws the bad guys arms over the edge and says "SEE YOU AT THE PARTY , VICTOR!"

Kes
Moving to movie discussion
moving--moved

Philldwill
Jokers Death in "Batman". I love the look on his face. It give me that awful feeling like when you are a kid climbing a ladder and someone grabs you legs and holds them up, you fingers are gripping the handles as hard as you can and you know if you let go, ouch. But in his case he just die. AWSOME

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ragesRemorse
The original predator, or Then end of the original crow.

Iron Falcon
i think that the best death scene in a movie was the vampire in Buffy the vampire slayer

Matrix_4_ever
at the end of matrix 1 when neo enters smiths body and bam!

Curl_Up&Dye
Jim Carrey as the Riddler

Kes
The ridler goes nuts. He doesnt die.

BackFire
I like it in Day of the Dead when the evil sergeant gets ripped in half by the zombies.

jedi_arturo
I'd have to say my favorite "bad guy" death is the Green Goblin's death in Spiderman. He never saw it coming!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

russ_mathers
in 'The Patriot' when Mel Gibson kills the man (dunno his real name but Draco's dad in HP) and says 'my sons were the better men ' or sumthin like that

Friend44
I liked Ricardo Montelban in The Naked Gun. Just about everything but the kitchen sink walks on him.

*dRaCo lUvEr*
I agree russ!!

the best death scene was in the patriot wen mel gibson ( ben martin) killed jason isaacs(tavington) after isaacs killed mel gibsons 2 sons nd burned his and his sister in laws house down

*dRaCo lUvEr*
oo heres another good death of a bad guy i cant remember the name of the movie but matt mconahey (however u spell it) was in it.. he kills his father wen he was little he hit him over the head wit a shovel..

vvvrulz
I would say smith in the first matrix, but as it turns out, hollywood craved for more cash and made him live.

gabharbeag
maybe christian slater at the end of heathers...when winona walks off with her cigarette lit from him exploding....or there are a couple in the lost boys,death by stereo anyone?or when max the head vampire gets it by being staked witha fence post to the starins of la cucaracha!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
*draco luver* that movie i think is called frailty

Curl_Up&Dye
It doesnt matter if the riddler went crazy...it's still a "movie death" meaning he wont be coming back ever again.

Kes
You cant be sure he wont.
He most likely wont cos Batman movies arent connected but that doesnt mean for sure.

cookies2006
my favorite 2 are MR. Smith and Darth Vader. Darth Vader bein the best.

Skywa|ker
My fav is when Rutger Hauer took out Gene Simmons at the end of "Wanted Dead or Alive". Best bad-guy death scene ever, in my opinion. Hauer: "@$#& the bonus..." laughing

cgtuna21
Agent Smith in The Matrix Revolutions. He was my favorite character in the matrix. It was sad that he died. He was such a P-I-M-P.

Kes
The bad guy from Who framed Roger Rabbit? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.