speed 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

My name is Neo9
i know the second one was horrible, but man why not speed 3? i mean hollywood is making a lot of sequels nowadays can you believe it jeepers creepers 2? i loved the first one and maybe they should make speed 3 on the plane with keanu reeves, that would be cool.

Adroit
jeepers creepers is the worst thing since michael jackson and plastic surgery

Neo_Version 7
Speed 3 on a plane. What the ****? You might as well ask for the third one to be inside a ****in submarine! Unless of course it was on a Mach 2 plane or somethin' but a regular 747 plane would just suck balls.

ChinaNiki
and the plane thing has been so done
Exexcutive Decision
the Turbulence movies
Air Force One

Metroplex
I liked the first Speed. It was unique and something new. The second just plain sucked. I dont know about a third movie. They better come up with a new idea.

DemonicGambit
I agree with Metroplex

Connor McLeod
Yeah, they pulled Keanu Reeves and put some *** in there. It wouldnt be good.

My name is Neo9
they gotta cast keanu reeves in order for this movie to be a kick-ass one like the first one, so i don't think he would go on a submarine mission would he? instead of that maybe he could reunite with sandra bullock on a plane ride and keep it at two different altittudes 5,000ft or 10,000 ft. or it blows.

Godshinto
I don't think that revees in his new found Stardom as Neo, would even concider playing a part in the third movie.

Metroplex
laughing out loud he went from a little punk in Bill and Ted into a god when he played Neo.

Lt.Columbo
I thought Jeepers Creepers was excellent. Also, if they Make a Speed3, I think it'll spoil the series. Better left alone I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.