dakeks in episode 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth fester
we all know gl likes to to have little things going on in the background of his movies ie: the starship enterprise, et , indiana jones etc.

so i think it would be great in episode 3to have a darlek maybe in the background or some where like wattoos shop or something

darleks are one of the greatest sci fi inventions so come on george give us a darlek

if you dont we will EXTERMINATE

darthyogi
I tend to miss this sort of thing unless it's obvious.

Where was the Enterprise? That passed me by completely.

I did, however, manage to spot Grim Fandango in the Pod Race audience, which was nice. smile

darth fester
when the queen is talking to palpatine
in her quarters you see the enterprise go past her window a couple of times

Ushgarak
Yeah, and they can be shouting 'Give me a cuddle' like they do in that new add...

I know this was hardly serious, but the concept is impossible because getting licensing on the Daleks is near impossible, even though Terry Nation is now dead.

queeq
And some people did question the spotting of Grim Fandango. He looked like him, bit I was not convinced by the blow-ups.

Darth Pants
Yes, I spotted him too. If you look though, he could just as easily be a Bith (light coloured head, big black eyes).

sand person no. 10
whose grim fandango, and where in the film?

Darth Pants
I think it's during the podrace, the crowd stand up and he's in the middle of them, may be when Anakin wins.
Never played the game, but Grim Fandango is a game by Lucasarts. With such close ties to Lucasfilm, it would be possible for Lucasarts games' characters to appear briefly in the films. I'm still looking for Sam and Max...

queeq
Yes, it was in the podrace, it's in one of the medium shots of the crowd. he sitting near to the aisle, a bit to the left of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.