hilary duff or jennil opez

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bnbgranger
yo have pics please come or if you juswanna talk trash about one of them come my fellow jlo haters or hil haters Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance eek! eek! laughing out loud laughing out loud

KidRock
talk trash about hillary duff?! are u mad man?!?! what drugs are u taking shes sooooooooooooooooooo *breath* ooooooooooooo HOt!

Connor McLeod
Hillary Duffy looks like some dumbwitted twit, while JLo is hot as hell man.

Neo_Version 7
Neo I've warned you! And I've had it with you!

My name is Neo9
j-lo her ass is a masterpiece! roll eyes (sarcastic)

justinday15
I think hilary is way hotter because shes the same age as me.

Evil-X
hold old is Duff? 15? sick

LanceWindu
Yup, 16 in Sept.

Kevin
Hillary Duff is way hotter than j.lo

fungrl515
i wish jlo would rot and burn in hell. she's a terrible singer and actress. Hillary Duff is at least closer to my age and is a better role model for kids. You guys can talk about one or the other, but jlo's definitely a s***.

KidRock
i heard hillary duff was drinking and smoking

fungrl515
what reliable source was that from?

Sparrows Angel
there both ****

Anonymo
Hilary Duff is really HOT!!!

johnnys#1 fan
jlo is gay (gigli) and hilary does bad movies well so does J.lo so they just both suck

Neo_Version 7
Hilary: Tight ass

Jennifer: Wide ass

Hilary: Sweet and innocent

Jennifer: Seductive and wild

My choice would be Hilary coz I'm tired of J. Lo now. Keira Knightley is the hottest girl around right now though.

Kes
Hey easy with the language!

drumsgirl13
i have to say i'm getting tired of J-Lo as well (even though i think she's hot) Hilary is okay, but she's getting that "Mary Kate and Ashley" image, and i hate them. she needs to be yourself, then i think more people will like her.

billyboyd4ever
urhg i hate both of them sooooo freakin much!!!!! hilary cannot sing if her life depended on it...or act for that matter...i have no real problem w/jlo i guess...i mean she's better than hilary duff!!!

diegocala
It is a shallow comparision

Neo_Version 7
Exactly. But I still choose Hilary Duff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.