WOW!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
Did you noticed that on the official site Darth Sidious ONLY plays in EpI and EPII, what about EpV and EpVI? Who was in control then? eek!

Ushgarak
The general (and almost certainly true) assumption is that Darth Sidious and the Emperor (and therefore Palpatine) are the same being. By the time he is Emperor he has apparently dumped the Sidious title, or at least no-one uses it.

Bragg2012
if you want more info about Sidious and Palpatine check out the VERY...and i mean VERY tedious "is darth sidious really palpatine?" thread

Here

but pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee dont leave any comments on it pleeeeeeease i beg you. It might trigger "Darth_Hible" on a "any more comments?" killing spree

yerssot
Yeah, but he is still the same person? So why didn't they say he was in V and VI (he still does that lightbol thing?)

Ushgarak
Who he was in V and VI simply did not matter, I think.

That he was ever a Darth named Sidious is one of the surprises of the new trilogy.

yerssot
Ah! But for that you musn't have seen the old trilogy or it will be ruined. I don't think that was a great move of GL

finti
well for those who havent seen the OT it will be a bit of surprise then wont it?
I thought it was a genius move by GL. We knew the emperor to be strong with the darkside of the force but that he was a sith master named Darth Sideous was just ba n excellent move. Gives a more depth to Palpatine`s deception. I loved it one of the best thing with the new trilogy. Thmbs up for GL.

phinney6
Ok here is goes

Palpy has sith markings on his walls in his castle, Vader is a sith Lord, There can only be two siths and Palpy is vader's master, so Palpy Has to be sidous

sand person no. 10
what castle?

yerssot
Are you talking about Palpatines castle inside the planet Coruscant?
That was only in the rough draft of ROTJ, and was not in the movie, I think that is an EU-source

queeq
I think he might be talking about EpII. But I have not seen that confirmation myself.

yerssot
Still, it can be canceled from the movies, I personnaly will wait until the movie is out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.