JANGO FETT & ZAM WESELL CONFIRMED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
The Official site tonight confirmed Jango Fett and ZAM WESELL in the Episode-II Databank

No BIOs but they ARE confirmed.

Bragg2012
Progress Atlast!

TF.N must have a stutter eh RC?

"Ratcat alerts us first Ratcat alerts us first "

whats all this comic malarky on about? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
That was strange. I woke up at 1:30 and thought I'd lohon and there it was. Even got the news up before TF.N, nice to beat the big boys sometimes...

queeq
You are so connected.

Darth Pants
Ohthankgod. Can we please assume that he's played by Temuera Morrison also? I'm fed up of people who abhor the idea of a 'Jango' simply because he hadn't been confirmed.

ratcat
I agree. I was always cautious but the name and idea were always good in my mind.

Ushgarak
What's the bet they only refer to him as 'The Bounty Hunter' in the film (leaving the name Jabgo to the credits)?

queeq
Nah, I think they'll call him by name. To make the connection to Boba.

ratcat
And I doubt they will call him Jabgo anyhow, bight get confused with Jabba... laughing out loud

Sorry Ush, could resist. They do make these keys rather close don't they. Get's me all the time.

Ushgarak
Darn them and their silly keyboards!

It's hardly as if the name Boba Fett was actually used much in the originals Queeq, is it?

ratcat
Well, I think by ROTJ the audience knew who he was.

sand person no. 10
Han is heard to shout "Boba Fett!" just before he gets knocked into the pit in ROTJ, as far as I know that is the only time his name is mentioned during any of the films.
I could never understand why Boba Fett became such a big character, must of been EU?

Dim
I wanna finally get a look at Zam.

It sounds to me like Jango will have a bigger role than Boba did in ROTJ. I think we'll know his name. MHO.

queeq
Agree. And he dies in Ep2. So I think we will hear his name. Or Boba's at least.

Bragg2012
everyone is going to feel sorry for young boba me thinks (as in the aundience) seeing his dad get his head chopped off, I think he should be included in Ep3 so we see the outcome of this drastic event, (his hatred for the jedi) this owuld be cool as it would increase his roll in the OT and his reasons for being there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.