The Jedi Contection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Hible
heres what i think is the Jedi Conection.

YODA was master to Jorus C'boath Was master to Count Dooku was Master to Qui Gon Jinn Was master to both Xanotoes and was Obi Wan Kenobi was Master to Anakin Skywalker then master to Luke Skywalker.
thats a Jedi Contection.
any thoughts? smokin'

queeq
Lots of EU there. And where did you get the info that Dooku was Jinn's master?

Darth_Hible
I guessed my self. smokin'

queeq
Ah, so you use EU sources and one you made up yourself? Guess that's the connection then. laughing out loud

Darth_Hible
its just a lucky Guess but i think this is true if know what i mean.

ratcat
Well he did say that is was what he thought so I gues that works... wink

queeq
Well, if you think so, I think you think there's a thinkable connection. Well done.

Ushgarak
It would be interesting if Dooku was Qui-Gon's Master... do we have any idea on Dooku's age?

Sadly, of course, that EU infested list has no power here...

Darth_Hible
ok then heres the new Jedi Conection.
Yoda to Count Dooku to Qui Gon Jinn to Obi Wan Kenobi to Anakin Skywalker and Luke Skywalker smokin'

Ushgarak
Ok, not bad,

Should point out that the necessity of removing EU wasn't just a canon point; fact is, GL would have ignored EU characters when making any 'family tree' as it were.

ratcat
I dunno, if he liked some of them enough he may embrace them into his story. You never know.

Shouldn't there be a side line that jumps from Yoda to Obi Wan though...

Darth_Hible
well i guess so. rolling on floor laughing

Darth Pants
Lord Hible may be onto something, many believe Dooku will be Qui Gon's former master. If, as rumoured, he left the order 10 years before Ep2, this would coincide with the battle of Naboo and Qui Gon's death. Why he would leave the Jedi to join the order responsible for his pupil's death thouhg, I do not know.

Darth_Hible
well i think i know why Qui Gon was mastere was Dooku the clue is at the Episode 1 Obi wan comic same where about saying so rebalious Pawdan just as his master Yoda was refuring to Qui Gon and his Master whish is in fact Count Dooku and i know this is true he is Qui Gons master. smile

queeq
All EU sources.

Is there any clue from the spoilers that indicates Dooku is QGJ's master?

Darth_Hible
I think i remember seeing a spolior about it on theforce.net and it shocked me. cool

Darth Pants
The problem with TFN is that they sometimes cast crazy ideas, with no evidence, not even rumours, to back up what they say. Whatever you do find on there never seems to be contradicted, though. A basic story built up quickly, and new reports seem to back up what was said originally.

queeq
Now, they DO correct it if something's wrong. And they don't easily posts stuff after at leats SOME verification.

Dim
Yeah..they seem to really try to verify most of their stuff before they post it.

It just makes you wonder how close they're going to be how the movie really turns out..If they're way off the mark it might really slam their crediblity.

queeq
Theirs or their "inside sources"?

Dim
Both..if they report it and it turns out to be false then it hurts their reputation.

Jameous Woodshire
I agree, TFN is usualy accurate.

Before TPM I knew almost everything that was going to happen before I saw it and it all came from TF.N. I think they only missed one or two things, and it was almost dissapointing to know what was going to happen and then it did. I kinda wanted to be wrong.

Darth Pants
It's hard not to be drawn to it. You go on intending to just scan the site and you see the words "SPY REPORT" or "BIG NEWS!!!" and you uncontrollably check it out and highlight the text to read it. I'm hoping a lot of what I've heard is wrong. Not that Episode 2 sounds bad so far, but I want to be surprised at least once. Mind you, I knew TPM pretty much inside out by the time I saw it, my friend had bought the game and insisted on telling me the plot.

Dim
I"m kinda with you...I think I've heard too much about EP2 at this point..I don't even read most of the spy reports anymore.

ratcat
Oh come on, it is true that TF.N and in particluar one Mr. Griffin have let there egos grow bigger than their site.

I've seen stuff there that was utter garbage and they haven't checked it out. And I recall that last year someone sent out a total BS report to them and a few other sites and they reported it without even checking back to the source.

Their latest "Casting for Episode-III" thing made me die. "Cast you vote and influence George Lucas, he is watching!!!" Now come on, that is a little rich, even from TF.N.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.