I'm back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Member.
Hi guys. I don't know if you remember me or not but here i am. i've decided to start posting here again because i desperatly want news of Star Wars ep3 and this is a good place to get info. So flame, spam, welcome me back, do anything you want. big grin

Dexx
welcome back

Member.
well thx, that was very enthusiastic, j/k :P

Kes
Welcome back.
You guys (?) always come back! lol jk

Member.
heh, do i know you? huh big grin after star wars ep3 comes out, i'll be gone for good. just here for ep3 info smile

Kes
lol probably not stick out tongue

Member.
no more welcomes? oh, looks like i'm less liked than i previously thought sad

royal_jester
Welcome back manbig grinbig grinbig grin...OH WELCOME BACK...lol...you were not getting anymore welcome backs so I gave you a nice WELCOME BACK AND DID I SAY WELCOME BACK.................lmao...just kidding. It is great to have you back.

royal_jester
i am hoping that you are a guy...lol...i can't tell because of your screen name

must_kill_Santa
i dont no u and u dont no me but dont leave our happy familey not again plz im beggin u plz dont go NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well Welcome back laughing out loud

Member.
heh, it's nice to be appreciated. haha, yea, "appreciated". well, i welcome all u new members. and i am a guy.

Korri
stick out tongue W-E-L-C-O-M-E stick out tongue

royal_jester
Don't worry I was just checking...I did not want to call you a chick or a guy at first because your screen name is confusing confused

Member.
lol, ok.

Celsius
MEMBER!!!! Its.........you. stick out tongue

Member.
haha, it's.......Celcius!!! welcome to kmc forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.