Best of the Best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
In my opinion, these five are the greatest working actors in Hollywood today. Who do you think is the best? (And I didn't ask you who you think is the hottest hunk).

Kes
Man thats difficult! Between Tom Hanks and Jack Nicholson messed
But I picked Jack he's just...Jack Nicholson! He's briliante!

CptJackSparrow
It's hard 'cause they play different kinds of parts. Jack Nicholson does crazy beautifully, and Tom Hanks has had some truly wonderful roles. I picked Johnny Depp, simply for his performance in the recent Pirates of the Caribbean movie, because I thought he did a very convincing job of his part. It's a hard choice though.

silentfaf
jack nickleson is best loved him in the shining,batman, and as good as it gets

DemonicGambit
Jack Nicholson is my choice, no one better big grin

lukeyduckey
Tom hanks coz i seen loads of his movies and loved them all. Jack comes in a close second, Johhny i only seen two of his, Brad Pitt i quite like and russel annoys me

wicker_man
Tom Hanks & Jack Nicholson because they are legends and so versatile in there profession. I mean look at there film credentials:

Jack: The Shining,One who flew over the cuckoos nest,As good as it gets,About Schmidt (sp),Batman & A few good men to name a few of his excellent performances.

Tom: Saving Private Ryan,Road to perfection,Big,Toy Story, That thing that you do,Apollo 13,The Green Mile,Forrest Gump (sp) & Cast Away.

So i found it difficult to seperate these two so i put both (hope that is OK).

Thomas H
Tom Hanks!!without doubt!

cogger15
all 5 are great actors! too hard 2 choose, but it would be between russell crowe, johnny depp and tom hanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.