i want to see jango kid, ithink the name is boba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thisisnotreal
i am testing a spoiler i think this is so neat any way i want to see boba fett in the third i saw a pic of a gold jango suit i think i might be boba in there? wut do u think?

Leog14
First of all, I don't know what you are doing here in the forums if you don't even know for certain who Boba Fett is but i'll let it slide. Second could you send me that pic to my private messages, would gladly appreciate it. Thanks

Dexx
not EVERYONE's a sw maniac leog. He's entitled to questions...I don't know what pic he's talking about though.

Rogue Jedi
well put, dexx.

finti
well thisisnotreal keep on asking questions and we do our best to answer tem

thisisnotreal
hey guys this is the deal i will it me i know who boba is and i am a small sw geek and i know alot of the trilogy, but i was confused to see some one in jangos suit and i have never seen it in a movie before, i think it mite be from star wars 3?!? i will get it to u a soon as possible thank u for ur inquire.

thisisnotreal
i cannot find this damn pic, i will look

thisisnotreal
i have a nother question, do u think we will see any more yoda/lightsaber action in this last film i hope

thisisnotreal
god, who gives a damn wut u thinkanyway? lol i just had to get that off my chest. lol

Rogue Jedi
hopefully not. yoda wielding a lightsaber was WAY overrated.

Captain REX
*looks at Rogue like he's lost his mind...which he has*

I thought it was cool that Yoda is a master of Form III lightsaber combat. Being an old prune, it's cool to see that he's using the most athletic form of lightsaber combat.

Rogue Jedi
sorry, i just didnt care for it...never said i was sane wacko ...it was all too fast paced for me.

thisisnotreal
i loved it

Captain REX
So did a majority of the world, ThisIsNotReal.

Morph
Roflmmfgdao @ not knowing who Boba Fett is. I'm sorry, man. That's a hoot and a half.

Captain REX
That's a long abbreviation...

Rogue Jedi
i like yoda, just not with a lightsaber.

Captain REX
Well, then I'll have to kill you...er...you weren't supposed to hear that... big grin

Member.
lol

Rogue Jedi
too late.....*ignites dual bladed saber and prepares for battle*

Member.
uh oh, better run. laughing

x-men
you wanted to see more of boba but you didnt even know if you got his name right

Rogue Jedi
you can run, but you cannot hide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.