Who makes the vader gear in movies, Darth Sidious or the Jedis, POLL<POLL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leog14
Just choose, who makes the suit that Anakin has to live with so he can live cyborgly for the rest of his years.

justinday15
where r u getting all these pictures at?

justinday15
i think sidious will have the storm troopers make it for him.

jedi1
Why can't Anakin make it for himself, he said he was always good at fixing things maybe he can design and build things to.

Leog14
I got the pictures from "theforce.net"

thisisnotreal
i wonder if that poster is real

General Kaliero
Couldn't be. "Rise of the Empire" just isn't George Lucasy enough... stick out tongue And look at "Anakin's" left hand. Who in their right mind holds their hand like that? laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
looks like a fan pic. could be real, i dont know. why would the jedi make his cyborg gear? it doesnt make sense.

justinday15
I dont think anakin would make it because he'll need it right after he gets burned, or whatever happens to him. So i think someone from the dark side will make it.

Darth Kronos
The Poster is Fake..trust me look at palps face...itz still human looking...riight?..Happy Dance

JKozzy
And from Episode I wink

DeVi| D0do
Why did you bring this thread back?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by Darth Kronos
The Poster is Fake..trust me look at palps face...itz still human looking...riight?..Happy Dance

You dug this up?

JKozzy
Where did you dig up that old fossil? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.