Leaked Episode II Footage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

razman
Has everyone seen the leaked footage of Hayden training? Heres what TFN say about the footage:

If you haven't been able to download it yet then use the following link:
http://www.killermovies.com/cgi-bin/mov/ep2footage.mov (LINK WORKS)

Right-click, then click 'Save As'. You'll need QuickTime to view the file.

queeq
Saw it. Great stuff, he looks very confident wielding that sabre.

Ushgarak
Ok, so we have Anakin doing some fancy moves, and an interesting shot in the dark.

Someone, presumably Dooku, gives Anakin one HECK of a Force Pish during a fight... nasty.

We have Obi-Wan and Anakin launching a furious attack and then getting out of there quick- I assume that is them atatcking lots of bad guys, and either trying to fight through in a hurry or seeing something REAL bad coming...

Darth Pants
It got removed before I could see it. Anything in particular caught your attention, or was it just standard sabre fighting?

Ushgarak
Just said, presumably we posted simultaneously.

Raz's link is good, if you want it.

Darth Pants
Cheers, guys. Currently at 19%. is this the same footage as was at that thing in America a while back, where Hayden was presented with an award or something?

Ushgarak
Not that I am aware of.

razman
Yes it is. It was captured on camcorder by someone there.

queeq
Ah, I thought they were shots from feedback monitors but this makes more sense.

Yes, the shots in the dark. Interesting stuff. They finally have glowing lightsabres at their disposal. Must be in the fight with Dooku. I think.

ratcat
I loved this, it looks like Hayden has some serios moves going on.

I thought TF.N said someone sent them the video, is so, how come it has their logo at the bottom???

razman
They probably re-compressed it into a QuickTime file...adding their logo in the process.

Gundark
Downloaded it last night. Great stuff.

ratcat
I was just wondering if it was really one of them that captured it. It is great footage though.

queeq
Hayden looks like a pretty slick Jedi, we have some good stuff coming up.

Jameous Woodshire
Great stuff! I can't wait.

I hope more stuff like this would be releaced from SW.C on the behind the scenes vids.

smokin'

finti
Man I dont have quick time at work, have to wait until I get home bummer still 7 hours to go. .. come on clock move. It sounds great though.

queeq
Hope you can still get it.

finti
I have quick time at home, had to get it to view epI teaser trailer. I dont wanna download it at work because we actually have no use for it in the working(quick time)situation. Just have to wait till I get home still, crap, 6 more hours.
"The clock moves so slow man, got it bad got it bad I`m hot for teacher" big grin couldnt resist to quote Van Halen here. rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Theyn removed it from TF.N, but I hear Raz's link was okay. I didn't try it myself.

ratcat
Yeah, it worked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.