More Fett Fodder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparky12
i've heard the notion that bubba fett may have grown up with anakin, from some of my SW buddies in new york. has anyone heard anything to that effect? null

queeq
I'm sure he's his brother. And Palpy is Anakin's father. GL has some nice family reunions in store for us.

Darth Pants
Well, it wouldn't surprise me. The "no disintegrations" line suggested that Vader was familiar with his antics in some way. Maybe it's less of a friendship, although I do wonder what will happen to Boba after Episode 2. If the rumours are to be believed, he'll be flying Slave 1 away by himself or he'll probably get picked up by the Jedi. I'll scream if someone quotes some EU story where Vader's pet dog got disintegrated by Boba Fett, and that's how they know eachother.

Ushgarak
EU and Boba... touchy subject.

However, there certainly seems to be some familiarity there.

Dim
It doesn't look like Boba and Anakin grow up together..based on what we know it looks like there's a bit too much of an age difference.

JediOasis
My best guess is that Boba Fett helps Anakin/Vader hunt down the Jedi and he disentigrates some of them.

Ushgarak
Now THAT is a job that should have a tiny life expectancy.

Darth Pants
How does SW disintegration work anyway? That droid in Jabba's palace pointed to another droid being pulled limb from limb, but that was hardly disintegration. I can't really see Boba Fett becoming a bounty hunter in the remaining films. If he's 12 in episode 2 and episode 3 begins from the cliffhanger ending of episode 2, he will be way too young.

finti
well he have 20 some what years before epIV to make himself a reputation as a bounty hunter.

Sparky12
certainly. plus, given whatever species he may be, this may allow him to train at an early age. like another young bad*$$ we all know who also is seduced.

Dim
Yes, there are definate similarities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.