Silvery Spell Thingy In Goblet Of Fire...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frootlooplucy
"Dumbledore raised his wand in the air and pointed it in the direction of Hagrid's cabin. Harry saw something silvery dart out of it and streak away through the trees like a ghostly bird."

What WAS it??? i only came across it last night when i was re reading GoF, and now its driving me mad!!! :/
it was obviously something to summon Hagrid, or let him know what was going on or something, coz Hagrid appeared in the scene, but i want to know exactly what it was!!!
i sure hope it comes up in later books reading smile
what do YOU think it was????

Deadalus
what page?

unibrow
its towards the end of the book..dunno exactly what page but the chapters called The Madness Of Mr. Crouch...

Ass Goblin
intresting maybe its a spell he made

silver_tears
it could have been a patronus big grin

Laviera_j
Yeah or maye it was thought tenticals, like in book 5....

frootlooplucy
ohhh yeah........ i hope JKR doesnt just forget about it, coz i want it to BE something, it sounded so cool...

iluvharrypotter
Maybe is was Fawkes warning Hagrid or something, but then it wouldn't be silver.. would it?

Laviera_j
no it would be orange/red. she doesn't tend to forget things in her books, so i dont think she will...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.