Pirates Of The Caribbean!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caribbean_Chick
What do you think was the funniest thinglove Johnnylove did or said in the movie?

Kes
OMG!
Please careful with the spoilers!

cogger15
he has so many great lines in the film!!!!!!! he made me laugh sooooooo much!! and he soooo sexy!big grin love love love

Caribbean_Chick
What's A Spoiler confused

cogger15
a spoiler is like when you say sumit which is going 2 spoil the movie for people who havn't seen it yet. look at the "how to post a spoiler" thread and it tells you how to do them.

cogger15
highlight the grey bit 2 read!

This is what a spoiler looks like!!!!

Caribbean_Chick
o well I'm not gonig to be the one writing things

Caribbean_Chick
hehe that is cool though

urtalkingtoroby
None of you understand how awsome captain jack sparrow is or maybe you do but hes sooooo crazy and awsome and in the movie i didnt care about anyone except him. I need the script and stuff if any knows where i can find the script i would be happy hmmmm sooooooo cool! i have to be exactly like captain jack sparrow

urtalkingtoroby
will turner isnt even half as cool as captain jack sparrow and also, hes evil cause he knocked him out and told the crew that he fell behind. Argh!! Captain jack sparrow is cooler then everyone.

Kes
Ok does anyone want to answer this. Because you guy are pretty much saying what you've been saying in the POTC, POTC2, Johnny Depp and Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom threads.

fungrl515
yep. love the movie. one of my favs. "Stop blowing holes in my ship!" and "But why is the rum gone?!" love them.

fungrl515
just testin. how do you do the spoilers? spoiler

Kes
I think you got it big grin

cogger15
we do understand how cool jack sparrow is! hes the best! so funny and so sexy!! pirate love love love love

undomiel
drink up me hearties Yo ho!

fungrl515
yep. i think we got the best ones. i love looking at the script though. it's so much fun!

KidRock
a wedding?! I LOVE WEDDINGS DRINKS ALL AROUND!!!

fungrl515
oh, and you have to love this part.

Jack: Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!
Murtogg: I said no lies!
Mullroy: I think he's telling the truth.
Murtogg: If he were telling the truth, he wouldn't have told us.
Jack : Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you.

Caribbean_Chick
yeah they are all funny

Cogger that first one is an awesome I haven't seen that one of him
until now

lukeyduckey
I like the bit where Captian Jake keeps getting slapped

Women 1- Where have you been? (dunno wot she acturly says)
She slaps Jack
Jack- I didnt decieve that
Women 2- And who was SHE!!
Another slap for Jack
Jack- I decieved that one

And later on at the pier let ANOTHER slap
Will- I take it you didnt decoeve that one/
Jack- Nah i did.

johnnys#1 fan
my favourite thing that captain Jack sparrow said was

norrington: you would have to be the worst pirate that I've ever heard of
Jack sparrow: Ah..but you have heard of me

Jack sparrow: welcome to the caribbean Love

Jack sparrow: STOP! blowing holes in my ship!

Jack sparrow: you need to get yourself a girl Mate

Caribbean_Chick
yea evrythingz great.. the moviez great Johnny Depp.. sexy.. same with Orlando Bloom

cogger15
lol actually. the 1st woman comes along and slaps jack. he turns around and say "i dont think i deserved that" then another woman comes along and says "who was she?" and slaps jack, he turns around and says "i may have deserved that one". then later on another woman slapped him because he took her boat and will says "let me guess, you didnt deserve that?" jack says "no i deserved that"

i dont have a favourite jack moment becuase they are all great!!!

Caribbean_Chick
yea i no i just like 2 hear them lolz

cogger15
i just saw two johnny depp films (from hell and chocolat) in a row! lol wow hes soooooooooo sexy!! i now think hes the most sexiest, talented actor ever!

BOPRecruit 16

cogger15
i thought it was funny at the beginning when jacks in the boat gettin the water out, then he turns up at the docks and hes standing on the top bit of the boat, then you see thats all thats left of the boat! lol

lukeyduckey
Thanks cooger. I wasnt sure im going say that when im getting slapped next

cogger15
go here for quotes people!!! smile

http://us.imdb.com/Quotes?0325980

johnnys#1 fan
pirates of the caribbean is now my favourite movie johnny depp was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hott in that!!!!!!!

cogger15
your dam rite!!!!! johnny is hot in every movie!!! love love

Kes
Guys thats the topic!

cogger15
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.