return of the king

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chunk8
will the last and final movie of Lord of the rings be a good one?

fungrl515
of course!

diegocala
Yes!

lukeyduckey
It has to be, my mate has read the books and his been telling me some stuff git. And it sounds great.
How do you add spoliers?

Kes
You mean spoiler tags?
Just put (spoiler) before the text and (/spoiler) after the text. But insted of these () use these

lukeyduckey
ok well at the end Frodo is unable to throw the ring into the lava thing, so the faithfull Sam has too do it

lukeyduckey
did that work?

Kes
No. You have to write spoiler inside the .
Just press quote on this post and see how it looks.
Its easy

chica16
no no no
frodo refuses to throw it in and gollum bites frodo's finger off and f alls in the fires of MT DOOM!!!!!!! lol

fini
yeah u tell them chica , these LOTR ameteurs

and to answer the question on if ROTK will be a good one.
DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billyboyd4ever
are you crazy!!! this does not need to be questioned!! it is a given! rotk will be THE BEST movie of the year...an dmpissibly for me the best movie i've ever seen!!! big grin

BOPRecruit 16
the rotk trailer looks pretty cool. here's a link to some pix i found in one of the lotr threads:

Return of the King: Trailer/Spoiler Pix

diegocala
Can't wait!

brownie
I cant wait until it comes out.

johnnys#1 fan
Of course The Return of the king will be awsome~*~

Tired Hiker
The Return Of The King will be a great movie because nothing compares to it's scope and it's middle earthism.

chica16
there will be no need for me to see any other movie as long as i live after i see ROTK... what's the use.... nothing will ever be better than LOTR.... hehe!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
whenever i watch the movie, i swoon everytime i see legolas. *sigh* can't wait to get ttt on dvd and see rotk!

undomiel
I cant wait to see ROTK!!

lukeyduckey
Hey im just saying what my mate said so excusssssse me

billyboyd4ever
please refrain from EVER quoting "your mate" again...cuz that really pisses me off when someone says that...honestly they ar ejust best friends not freakin gay mad

VenomVA
So Chica.... the ring takes over frodo too?

Kes
Easy! You need to calm down a bit!

fungrl515
well, i have no doubt in my mind it's going to be the greatest movie this december. have any of you checked out the secret diaries?

chica16
i can't wait!!!!!

chica16
he finally makes it into mt doom and doesn't want to throw it in... and him and gollum fight a bit and gollum bites frodo's finger off that has the ring on it and he gets so excited that he finally has his 'precious' that he falls into the fire'

BOPRecruit 16
have any of you read the book?

LilyGinnyBlack
I know really and in the United Kingdoms and Australia people call their best friends mates okay, so don't get so worked up on it billyboyd4ever. Oh, and one final thing RotK will RULE and is going to be the BEST movie EVER and will finally be able to beat those stupid movies (like Chicago) and win an award for best movie!!! big grin

billyboyd4ever
i didnt get worked up because they called their friend "mate" thats perfectly fine. i got mad because they said that sam is gay because he likes frodo, and it just makes me sooo angry when people say that...

Kes
Why? Whats the problem?
No never minda. Lets move along.

lukeyduckey
Wow i never knew how furious eople willget at my mates remark.
Anyway it obvious he isnt becasue in one of the deleted secens on the DVD after Bilbo big party Sam is trying to flirt with another girl.
Sorry for the inconvince.
Well my fav charcters are Aragon, and merry and pippin.
Oh and i hva eonly read the first book

BOPRecruit 16
the last book is definitly the best read because you get to see everything and one come together and destroy all darkness/evil. the good get their homes and happy endings, while evil meets their demise. gosh, when are they going to start showing rotk trailer?

Stewie is God
Is it true that the movie is gonna be 4 hours long?

"If history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone."-
- Michael Corleone
- cool

Chunk8
that was a sick joke . I hope they show the part when smeagol jumps into mount doom after the ring.

Orli'sMine
no..RotK won't be good..IT'LL BE AWESOME!!!!! hehe..yeah, chica is right on the whole spoiler thingie..i've read all three books, and i've read RotK 3 times. so she's right. i don't know if that's how the movie will go, but that's what originally happens. as long as orlando bloom is in it..i'll go see it! big grin love

Angel Luna
Oh! I can't wait until it comes out!!!!!!!! I love Orlando Bloom! But I don't onnly go to see him, I go because it's good! Whewww! I can't wait until the Two Towers comes out on DVD!

BOPRecruit 16
"Our deeds determine us, as much as we determine our deeds." --George Eliot

"Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. Even the wise cannot see all ends." --Gandalf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.