KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Julia Chang

Julia Chang
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Julia Chang

Julia Chang

love

(please log in to view the image)

Tekken 3

Julia studies archeology in Michelle Chang's tribal lands. As a baby, Julia was deserted in the ruins of ancient Native American settlements, where Michelle found her. Michelle rescued Julia and brought her up with love. Julia loved Michelle and her adopted tribe and trained with Michelle to protect her beloved homeland.

When Julia was 18, stories of sudden disappearances of famous martial artists all over the world began to reach the tribe. The tribe knew the cause, which was contained in the tribal legends...the legend of The God of Fighting. People in the tribe feared that Michelle's pendant, the key to Native American sacred treasure, had something to do with the disappearances.

With apprehension spreading through the tribe, Michelle left for Japan to ask Heihachi Mishima why he had sought to take the pendant during the second tournament. Michelle hoped to learn about the origin of The God of Fighting's power. Michelle did not return. Julia suspected Heihachi and now seeks him out to discover the truth.
---

Tekken 4

Julia was a college student studying archaeology. One day, she discovered that her native homeland was in danger of being covered by an encroaching desert; this was brought on by today's rapidly changing global ecosystem. Julia wanted to save her home, and she began her studies on ecosystem restoration.

Julia joined an advanced genetic research group led by Professor T that studied the biological mechanism of reforestation. Professor T's research grant came almost exclusively from G Corporation. In fact, G Corporation's supercomputers located at their high security research center were used for computationally intensive biogenetic analysis and ecosystem modeling. All their project data was stored on G Corporation's file servers as well.

Julia was absorbed in her daily research, waiting for the day when her work on ecosystem restoration would be complete. When her project was completed, she would save her home.

One day, Julia learned from Professor T that their project was on hold indefinitely. The Mishima Zaibatsu attacked G Corporation's high security research center and stole all their project data. Julia didn't know a thing about G Corporation's secret research projects nor did she care about them. Yet she knew that she had to retrieve her data from the Mishima Zaibatsu in order to save her home from becoming a desert in a few years time.

Julia searched the net to gather information regarding the Mishima Zaibatsu. Her eyes lit up when she saw a web page announcing The King of Iron Fist Tournament 4.
---

Julia Chang concept art

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Tekken 5

Julia Chang continues her research on forest rejuvenation. Disappointed that she was unable to recover the reforestation data during the King Of Iron Fist Tournament 4, Julia returns home and resumes her research. Each time her work hits a dead end, she is reminded of the data that she was unable to retrieve.

At that point she received a letter addressed to her in a foreign language. Attached is an announcement of The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5.

In order to fulfill her hopes for forest rejuvenation, Julia decides to enter the fifth tournament.
---

Julia Chang in Tekken 5

---

Julia Chang in Tekken: Dark Resurrection

---

Julia Chang's Tekken 5 prologue and epilogue

---

Tekken 6

It is confirmed that Julia will be returning in Tekken 6. happy
---

Julia Chang combo vid

---

Julia Chang Tribute

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Sep 21st, 2007 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 09:21 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

YAY!

Julia is hot!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 09:22 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 09:25 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I LOVE HER.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 09:32 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

YOU CAN'T TAKE HER LOL GET OUT

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 10:03 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Nice job, Gear.

BTW Julia will always be hot. Damn it. Jin should stop obessing over controlling the free world and just think about getting his groove on with Julia, Christie and Asuka.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 10:11 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

You idiot, he can get so many more girls now that he's in riches.

God you're such a .

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 10:12 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seung Mina is the better of the two.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 10:20 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your opinion is worth less than the crap under my left shoe.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 10:25 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yo momma.

Who came first, Julia or Seung.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 03:25 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Julia in 97, I believe.

And who facking cares...they're both hot you alien-looking...thing...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 04:05 AM
Otus
A come-back maker!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
Julia in 97, I believe.

And who facking cares...they're both hot you alien-looking...thing...

Laughing my ass off!!! laughing But, back to the topic, I like Julia, I canīt fight as her though!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 05:13 PM
Otus is currently offline Click here to Send Otus a Private Message Find more posts by Otus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you seen that combo vid in my first post? She can fvcking power up!! big grin

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 06:48 PM
Bro SMASH

Jaycee!

I wish they made Julia be Michelle's biological daughter instead of adoptive daughter. I mean, they look so much alike.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Sep 10th, 2014 at 03:32 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 03:28 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 12:59 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote