KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Tao the mage

Respect Tao the mage
Started by: Joker1237

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

Respect Tao the mage

Because if you dont, she will burn you lol.
Out of every one in the Shining Force games, I like her the most, she is mostly one of my main fighters in that game. She may not have the power of Anri's freeze, vs Tao's blaze, but what Tao has over Anri is longer used in battle, long after Anri has used her MP on freeze(Which cost a lot lol) Tao is still there blasting the enemy with her cheap blaze attacks, so in the LONG run Tao does more damage if you think about it.

Anri still rocks though, I consider her like Mike Tyson, she takes foes out early, but she is out of power in a few moves any way.

Over all I find Tao's blaze a lot more useful in battle. Out of all the times I played Shining Force, I never cut Tao off the force. She is amazing. Yes she has a glass jaw, but with the power Tao has, it doesnt really matter.

Attachment: tao.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 12:04 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I take it no one is fans of the Shining Force series I suppose??

I got 79 views and no comments lol.

Well here is Tao in a bikini from the remake for the DS. I never understood it myself. She has a tube with her in the remake, and in the first game just a bikini.

Attachment: tao02_a.gif
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2011 10:00 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GeorgeCook

Really amazing updates about the movies and these are pretty entertaining as well. I just love that update and would like to recommend others as well to avail the stuff. Thumbs up for essay writing service in uk and such helping material is useful.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2021 01:02 PM
GeorgeCook is currently offline Click here to Send GeorgeCook a Private Message Find more posts by GeorgeCook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pkinpum

Wow! i love this game.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2021 12:04 PM
pkinpum is currently offline Click here to Send pkinpum a Private Message Find more posts by pkinpum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Why?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2021 03:45 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote