KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Reinforcements for the 300

Reinforcements for the 300
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Reinforcements for the 300

You are King Leonidas down on your knees at Thermopalaye. You have just thrown your shield and sword down. Of all individuals Q from Star Trek appears at your side and everything freezes. Everything blacks out to where it's just you two. Q offers you some reinforcements and the revival of every Spartan who died in the battle. Everyone including you will be restored back to full health, rest. Even your armor is perfectly new. Here are your choices. Out of the following list he allows you to pick 5 individuals who will be forced to fight for you.

Scenario I: Total Points allowed: 20

Scenario II: Total Points allowed: 30

Scenario III: Pick one character from each Point Group

5 Points

*Legolas

*Achilles

*Aragorn

*Conan

*Daredevil

10 Points

*Jason Vorhees

*John Rambo

*Punisher

*Van Helsing (No Werewolf)

*Batman

15 Points

*Morpheus

*Blade

*Bullseye

*V

*Blonsky

20 Points

*Wolverine

*Spider-Man

*Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)

*Wolf(AVP R) (No Plasma Casters)

*Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde

-All characters get standard equipment unless specified.
-All characters are under the full command of King Leonidas.
-All characters know the odds and are willing to die for the cause.
-Everyone will work together.
-Everyone is bloodlusted and willing to kill and fight to the death.
-No training or bonding btw Spartans and reinforcements.
-Fight starts over at the Hot Gates.

Last edited by Darth Martin on Jun 10th, 2009 at 05:51 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 05:46 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Reinforcements for the 300

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
You are King Leonidas down on your knees at Thermopalaye. You have just thrown your shield and sword down. Of all individuals Q from Star Trek appears at your side and everything freezes. Everything blacks out to where it's just you two. Q offers you some reinforcements and the revival of every Spartan who died in the battle. Everyone including you will be restored back to full health, rest. Even your armor is perfectly new. Here are your choices. Out of the following list he allows you to pick 5 individuals who will be forced to fight for you.

Scenario I: Total Points allowed: 20

Scenario II: Total Points allowed: 30

Scenario III: Pick one character from each Point Group

5 Points

*Legolas

*Achilles

*Aragorn

*Conan

*Daredevil

10 Points

*Jason Vorhees

*John Rambo

*Punisher

*Van Helsing (No Werewolf)

*Batman

15 Points

*Morpheus

*Blade

*Bullseye

*V

20 Points

*Wolverine

*Spider-Man

*Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)

*Wolf(AVP R) (No Plasma Casters)

*Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde

-All characters get standard equipment unless specified.
-All characters are under the full command of King Leonidas.
-All characters know the odds and are willing to die for the cause.
-Everyone will work together.
-Everyone is bloodlusted and willing to kill and fight to the death.
-No training or bonding btw Spartans and reinforcements.
-Fight starts over at the Hot Gates.

I: Wolvie

II: Wolvie and Jason

III: Achilles, Jason, Wolverine

As much as I wanna pick Obi Wan, not picking Wolvie is foolish. He'd solo the Persians.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 05:52 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Not sure i understand the point values very well. I mean Jason Vorhees is on wolvys level and V would kick spidey's ass. Blade, V and Jason should be in the 20. While Spidey should be in 15.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 05:57 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Reinforcements for the 300

They could[possibly] just keep jumping on him, eventually pinning him down, sure it'd cost many lives, but they have a few hundred thousand. Would that count as a lose for Wolverine here?

Obi would be smartest, sabre and the Force would make short work of ancient technology

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 06:01 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Scenario I: Obi Wan Kenobi or Spider-man

Scenario II: Obi Wan and The Punisher

Scenario III: Daredevil, Punisher, Blade, Obi Wan

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 06:11 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by omgchos
Not sure i understand the point values very well. I mean Jason Vorhees is on wolvys level and V would kick spidey's ass. Blade, V and Jason should be in the 20. While Spidey should be in 15.

lol.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 06:12 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

V couldn't kick Spiderman's ass. Jason couldn't kick Spiderman's ass.

Point system is a bit messed up though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 06:27 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

For the first: Wolverine's healing factor could probably mean he could solo them all.

Second: Wolverine and Jason, a mutant with a healing factor and a mutant zombie thingy can more than solo the competition here.

Third: Umm, let's see. DD, Jason, V, Obi-Wan

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 06:38 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

This topic looks very familiar btw stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 06:39 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Then again, I'll take Benny for 100

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 06:57 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Originally posted by Robtard
V couldn't kick Spiderman's ass. Jason couldn't kick Spiderman's ass.

Point system is a bit messed up though.

Jason would eventually tear spidey a new one. And V would show spiderman the business end of his daggers. Or his fists.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 08:43 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Jason would eventually tear spidey a new one. And V would show spiderman the business end of his daggers. Or his fists.

haha V trying to hurt Spider-man with his fists.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 09:03 AM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

V would slice that fool up, or pound him as you would a common household spider. SPLAT

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 09:29 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

V would slice that fool up, or pound him as you would a common household spider. SPLAT

I don't think you know anything about Spider-man.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 09:43 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, chos, V would never touch Spidey. V would never get past Spideys webbing. And if he did, Spidey would beat him like a two dollar crack whore.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 09:52 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Um, chos, V would never touch Spidey. V would never get past Spideys webbing. And if he did, Spidey would beat him like a two dollar crack whore.

God Can't a guy be a fanboy just once in his life. V is the only thing i will ever be a fanboy about. If those other guys get McClane beating swagger and smith, i get V beating spidey.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 09:59 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

God Can't a guy be a fanboy just once in his life. V is the only thing i will ever be a fanboy about. If those other guys get McClane beating swagger and smith, i get V beating spidey.
Oh Well if this is you trying to match their level of fanboyism, miserable epic fail

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 10:02 AM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

I wasn't trying to match anything. I actually believe V has a shot. I mean some Pissant with mechanical arms gave him a run for his money.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 10:04 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really dont think so, man. But then again I hate V.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 10:33 AM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

See its anti-fanboyism.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 10:46 AM