KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Azazel (Fallen) vs. McClane, Riggs

Azazel (Fallen) vs. McClane, Riggs
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Azazel (Fallen) vs. McClane, Riggs

Substitute McClane and Riggs are both being vital pieces in taking down Reese (the killer who is gased at the beginning of the Fallen) and Azazel can't enter either by touch alone so he attempts to destroy both their lives while toying with them first. Can the duo survive and figure out his secret in time ? Can McClane save his wife ?

Both McClane and Riggs are at their peaks in parts 2 of their franchises.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 04:20 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Azazel destroys the two with ease. Kills all their friends as well.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 04:26 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
thumb up

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 04:28 AM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

lol, yup

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 05:37 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Sends out a flare to friends of McClane.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 05:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Re: Azazel (Fallen) vs. McClane, Riggs

Originally posted by quanchi112
Substitute McClane and Riggs are both being vital pieces in taking down Reese (the killer who is gased at the beginning of the Fallen) and Azazel can't enter either by touch alone so he attempts to destroy both their lives while toying with them first. Can the duo survive and figure out his secret in time ? Can McClane save his wife ?

Both McClane and Riggs are at their peaks in parts 2 of their franchises.

.....RJ? confused

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 08:49 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Riggs burns first.

smile

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 09:33 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by steverules_2
.....RJ? confused
May he rest in peace.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 02:05 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not seen Fallen. But surely if these two mortals lose as people who've seen the film say, Riggs loses first. Just a fact.

Quanchy, this is the "proper" match we talked about? Seems like spite, surely you can do better.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 03:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
Not seen Fallen. But surely if these two mortals lose as people who've seen the film say, Riggs loses first. Just a fact.

Quanchy, this is the "proper" match we talked about? Seems like spite, surely you can do better.
So you haven't seen the Fallen but still cry spite anyways ? The fallen angel takes on human cops and was almost beaten by Denzel but I guess you don't feel McClane and a partner are a match. I accept your terms of surrender.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 04:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So you haven't seen the Fallen but still cry spite anyways ? The fallen angel takes on human cops and was almost beaten by Denzel but I guess you don't feel McClane and a partner are a match. I accept your terms of surrender.

I said it "seems" like a spite thread, considering just about every poster who have seen Fallen in here says McClane and Riggs get "destroyed with ease".

I also challenged you to make a Proper 'McClane Vs *Someone*' match, not some team-challenge, so it seems you can't. I accept your McConcession once again.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 04:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I said it "seems" like a spite thread, considering just about every poster who have seen Fallen in here says McClane and Riggs get "destroyed with ease".

I also challenged you to make a Proper 'McClane Vs *Someone*' match, not some team-challenge, so it seems you can't. I accept your McConcession once again.
Denzel had him outsmarted and beaten. That's one cop and I gave McClane a partner so you're saying McClane and Riggs can't do what Denzel almost did. Wow, I guess you don't respect McClane at all.

I kinda have more respect for him here than you do, apparently.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 06:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Denzel had him outsmarted and beaten. That's one cop and I gave McClane a partner so you're saying McClane and Riggs can't do what Denzel almost did. Wow, I guess you don't respect McClane at all.

I kinda have more respect for him here than you do, apparently.

I'm not saying they win or lose, as I've not seen Fallen.

Your concession to my challenge was accepted, you can't make a proper McClane Vs thread, no need to cry about your inability further. Best you move on; no worries.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 06:45 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm not saying they win or lose, as I've not seen Fallen.

Your concession to my challenge was accepted, you can't make a proper McClane Vs thread, no need to cry about your inability further. Best you move on; no worries.
Then don't throw your opinion around when you haven't seen the movie. Pitting up someone whose nemesis was one cop against two cops isn't spite.

I don't go into threads in which I have no idea about one of the characters.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 06:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Didn't we just discuss you not crying anymore over not being able to make a proper McClane Vs thread? We did, so stop.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 06:53 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Didn't we just discuss you not crying anymore over not being able to make a proper McClane Vs thread? We did, so stop.
You can't even say for certain whether this thread is a proper matchup or not. By your own words your ignorant here.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 07:08 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You can't even say for certain whether this thread is a proper matchup or not. By your own words your ignorant here.

Originally posted by thanos-prime
thumb up

Originally posted by dadudemon
lol, yup

Now do some more flips for me, I brought crackers to throw.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 07:15 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Now do some more flips for me, I brought crackers to throw.
So you let others decide your opinion for you. I got it.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 07:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

*throws cracker*

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 07:21 PM
quanchi112
Disney

*throws cracker*
Unlike you I watch the movies and then with careful consideration among my peers come to a decision off of who wins not just decide based off 3 or 4 posters without seeing the material myself. That's just crazy old me. Come back and give me your opinion after viewing the film. It's currently on netflix.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 07:25 PM