KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thor/MCU Hulk vs. Dr Doom (2005 FF)/Dr. Doom (2015)

Thor/MCU Hulk vs. Dr Doom (2005 FF)/Dr. Doom (2015)
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Thor/MCU Hulk vs. Dr Doom (2005 FF)/Dr. Doom (2015)

Battle takes place in Downtown Manhattan

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 09:29 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

team avengers for the win

not sure about 2015 doom but 2005 doom hasnt come up against anything as powerful as thor and hulk at this point

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 11:52 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

From what I hear about the new film, Doom is an OP telekinetic. He's probably gonna solo this.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 02:40 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Hulk/Thor stomp.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 03:23 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Problem is that the new Doom isn't going to have any feats of injuring/killing someone as durable as either Hulk or Thor. So Thor/Hulk win by default.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 06:43 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

But that huge vortex from the commercial I'm assuming Doom made. If he compressed those energies instead of spreading them out, wouldn't that be able to do some serious damage?

He was sucking up what looked like hundreds of cars and bits of the environment as well.

That's if that was all Doom's power and not some device.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 06:51 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

both Doom's suck .. Neither has the feats to take down the likes of Thor and MCU Hulk

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 06:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
But that huge vortex from the commercial I'm assuming Doom made. If he compressed those energies instead of spreading them out, wouldn't that be able to do some serious damage?

He was sucking up what looked like hundreds of cars and bits of the environment as well.

That's if that was all Doom's power and not some device.

We don't know that it was Doom's power doing that and even if it was, we have no idea if he could compress those energies or how powerful compressing them would make it.

Besides from all the reviews I'm hearing, a lot of the scenes from the trailers aren't actually in the movie.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 07:05 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Well as I said that was only if. I haven't seen it yet so it's all speculation on my end. For Nu_Doom at least.

OG Doom gets his skull caved in.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 07:08 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
both Doom's suck .. Neither has the feats to take down the likes of Thor and MCU Hulk

Nu-Doom paralyzed The Thing and Mr Incredible and almost killed them were it not for the intervention of the other FF members. What could Hulk do if he was paralyzed and his brain exploded? Not sure about Thor Doom's barriers seemed pretty powerful imo

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 07:26 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

How did his paralyzation work? Was it strictly immobilizing them with TK? If so we'd need some Thing and Reed feats to compare to Hulk and Thor. TK working on thing might not work on Hulk if Hulk is in a higher degree of strength for example.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 07:40 PM
Silent Master

What is the most durable object Doom destroyed with his power?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 07:47 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by KingD19
How did his paralyzation work? Was it strictly immobilizing them with TK? If so we'd need some Thing and Reed feats to compare to Hulk and Thor. TK working on thing might not work on Hulk if Hulk is in a higher degree of strength for example.

I saw a shitty quality boot of the movie so bare with me, but he immobilized both of them and they were going limp and and Fantastic was turning green iirc. They were going to die if they weren't freed at least in the case of Mr. Fantastic, he was pummeling Thing with stones.

Originally posted by Silent Master
What is the most durable object Doom destroyed with his power?

Human skulls and that reinforced glass when he awoke in the base, lol

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 07:50 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

The faith of an untold number of fans.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 07:53 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote