KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Super Solider John wick vs captain America /winter soldier

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Team 1 25.00%
John Wick beats them/ blows them away 3 75.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Super Solider John wick vs captain America /winter soldier
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marcssands14

Smile Super Solider John wick vs captain America /winter soldier

John wick just took the serum and has been mind controlled to kill cap and bucky. Standard equipment. Fight set in the warehouse in john wick 1. Who wins?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2021 03:36 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

He's insanely skilled with ridiculous damage soak, reaction time, and coordination as a normal human. An SS amped version of him would be well beyond Cap or WS IMO. I could see him being better at using the shield than Cap too (though this statement is also unfounded and impossible to back up; he just always seems able to use whatever is in his hand with peak efficiency). But taking both at the same time? That might be a bit much.

Also, what is standard equipment for Wick? He has a variable arsenal at his disposal most of the time so it comes down to his preference at that time. He's always been all over the place with equipment.

Also, it's hard to say what his physical attributes would be amped without any legit feats at that level. US Agent got amped as a peak human and he's well above Cap or Bucky. I feel like we need to establish where you'd want his physical stats to be, whether its around Caps level or US Agents for reference.

A warehouse could also be really lethal for the team depending on what's lying around. Wick has that Jackie Chan dynamic going on where the environment is an extension of his arsenal and augments the hell out of his fighting capability. I guess if he can take Caps shield away, the team might be ****ed. It also depends on his "standard equipment". He wont be shooting at the shield or Bucky's hand.

Still, Wick or not, that's two SS amped individuals vs one. He may be more skilled and willful than either of them, but he's still outnumbered by people with similar (if a bit lower) stats to him.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Apr 18th, 2021 at 04:44 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2021 04:40 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Bump

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 01:04 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
He's insanely skilled with ridiculous damage soak, reaction time, and coordination as a normal human. An SS amped version of him would be well beyond Cap or WS IMO. I could see him being better at using the shield than Cap too (though this statement is also unfounded and impossible to back up; he just always seems able to use whatever is in his hand with peak efficiency). But taking both at the same time? That might be a bit much.

Also, what is standard equipment for Wick? He has a variable arsenal at his disposal most of the time so it comes down to his preference at that time. He's always been all over the place with equipment.

Also, it's hard to say what his physical attributes would be amped without any legit feats at that level. US Agent got amped as a peak human and he's well above Cap or Bucky. I feel like we need to establish where you'd want his physical stats to be, whether its around Caps level or US Agents for reference.

A warehouse could also be really lethal for the team depending on what's lying around. Wick has that Jackie Chan dynamic going on where the environment is an extension of his arsenal and augments the hell out of his fighting capability. I guess if he can take Caps shield away, the team might be ****ed. It also depends on his "standard equipment". He wont be shooting at the shield or Bucky's hand.

Still, Wick or not, that's two SS amped individuals vs one. He may be more skilled and willful than either of them, but he's still outnumbered by people with similar (if a bit lower) stats to him.

This was a good. breakdown of what the fight could be,thanks.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 02:17 AM
marcssands14

Bump

Old Post May 1st, 2021 12:54 AM
Psychotron

Originally posted by Arachnid1

Good breakdown. I feel that we've seen Wick beat enough highly skilled opponents with equal or superior stats in H2H to give this to him, though. His fight against the guys from the Raid movies comes to mind. I think he can take Bucky and Steve with equalized stats.

Old Post May 1st, 2021 06:42 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Still haven't seen a single Wick movie. Am I missing out missing out pr just kinda missing put?

Old Post May 1st, 2021 11:50 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Missing out definitely.

Old Post May 1st, 2021 12:26 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Still haven't seen a single Wick movie. Am I missing out missing out pr just kinda missing put?

You're missing out. They're among the very few decent action movies made in the last 20 years.

Old Post May 1st, 2021 12:27 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Last bump

Old Post May 20th, 2021 10:44 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why would Wick make himself more of a Pussy,

Old Post May 20th, 2021 11:07 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Feats for Super Soldier Wick?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 21st, 2021 05:23 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote