KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Cap and Bucky vs 300 best warriors

Cap and Bucky vs 300 best warriors
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Cap and Bucky vs 300 best warriors

Cap and Bucky have to fight 10 of 300 (movie) best soldiers. No guns in this fight or anything that blast. Besides that, each get standard weapons. Shield and sword for 300 soldiers and whatever Cap and Bucky have as standard minus guns.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 25th, 2021 03:24 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

I'd Cap and Bucky mop the floor with them. Steve's loadout always included the vibranium shield, Bucky has his vibranium arm and a combat knife. The uber-immortal gave Leonidas and several of his men all they wanted, and Steve or Bucky would clobber that dude. They could catch the Spartans' spears or grab them if Leo and crew thrust or threw them, block their spears or xiphos with shield or arm, would outright kill them in a few hits if fisticuffs happened, etc. This is Bucky and Cap's fight to lose.

Old Post May 25th, 2021 04:15 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by John Murdoch
I'd Cap and Bucky mop the floor with them. Steve's loadout always included the vibranium shield, Bucky has his vibranium arm and a combat knife. The uber-immortal gave Leonidas and several of his men all they wanted, and Steve or Bucky would clobber that dude. They could catch the Spartans' spears or grab them if Leo and crew thrust or threw them, block their spears or xiphos with shield or arm, would outright kill them in a few hits if fisticuffs happened, etc. This is Bucky and Cap's fight to lose.

Cap and WS FTW.

Old Post May 25th, 2021 04:32 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

So Steve gets a shield and Bucky gets his vibranium arm and a knife? The super soldiers annihilate the Spartans. Maybe if there was about 200 of them they can stand a chance, but just 10 is nowhere near enough.

Old Post May 25th, 2021 08:05 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

This duo would take on all three hundred of them.

Old Post May 25th, 2021 08:16 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Realistically (not using movie flaws) at least one of them is going to stab or slice Cap or WS.

There is no way in hell either Cap or WS can defend against 3 or more near simultaneously attacks 360 degrees around their bodies.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 27th, 2021 01:19 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Odd, I've never seen you use that logic against characters you support.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 27th, 2021 07:20 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by h1a8
Realistically (not using movie flaws) at least one of them is going to stab or slice Cap or WS.

There is no way in hell either Cap or WS can defend against 3 or more near simultaneously attacks 360 degrees around their bodies.

You're not factoring in that the Spartans fight in a phalanx formation, the "shield wall", so they'd initially advance on the duo from a single direction. Even if you don't know your ancient Greek military history, Leonidas implicitly states this when he turns away the gimp Ephialtes.

Except of course both Steve and Bucky have fought and defended while enemies were coming from all directions. They did so in the Battle of Wakanda.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 27th, 2021 07:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Robtard
You're not factoring in that the Spartans fight in a phalanx formation, the "shield wall", so they'd initially advance on the duo from a single direction. Even if you don't know your ancient Greek military history, Leonidas implicitly states this when he turns away the gimp Ephialtes.

Except of course both Steve and Bucky have fought and defended while enemies were coming from all directions. They did so in the Battle of Wakanda.
This is against 2 individuals (not an army).

If they don't attack simultaneously from different angles 360 degrees around Cap or WS then the Spartans lose.

So we are arguing semantics really.

So the argument boils down to how they will fight 2 individuals.

Steve and WS didn't fight multiple enemies that did all the following:
1. Can stab or slice the shit out someone
2. Attacks simultaneously from different angles 360 degrees around

Old Post May 28th, 2021 02:14 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Odd, I've never seen you use that logic against characters you support.
Was waiting for your troll arse to pop up and critique a post that goes against Marvel characters. Same Ole Silent. Never actually contributing and giving his take on the thread. But rather sit back and criticize others arguments that go against Marvel (primarily Thor and Cap). Lmao.

Old Post May 28th, 2021 02:18 AM
Silent Master

Pointing out your massive bias is contributing as it hopefully stops others from engaging in your idiocy and derailing the thread.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 28th, 2021 02:51 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Pointing out your massive bias is contributing as it hopefully stops others from engaging in your idiocy and derailing the thread.

Pointing out bias is trolling if that's all you are doing. If you don't actually give arguments of why you think who wins then you are doing nothing but trolling the threads.

There is no bias. I already stated that if the Spartans fight certain way them they lose. And if they fight another way (more realistically) then they can cause some serious damage (doesn't mean they will win though).

Old Post May 28th, 2021 04:27 AM
Silent Master

Correctly pointing out your massive level of bias in this thread is also destroying your credibility in the debate. So no, I'm not trolling as what I'm doing is very relevant to the debate.

Old Post May 28th, 2021 07:19 AM
h1a8

Correctly pointing out your massive level of bias in this thread is also destroying your credibility in the debate. So no, I'm not trolling as what I'm doing is very relevant to the debate.

Saying correctly when it is incorrectly is called lying.
What you do is not relevant. All you do is troll.
Why are you afraid to claim a winner in these threads and offer an argument in support?
You wait for a Thor or Cap thread to open and for someone to argue against them. And then you show yourself. Troll at its finest.

Old Post May 28th, 2021 03:39 PM
Silent Master

See, your last several posts clearly prove that you're more interested in derailing the thread rather than debating.

Let me know when you're ready to honestly debate the topic.

Old Post May 28th, 2021 05:38 PM
riv6672

See, your last several posts clearly prove that you're more interested in derailing the thread rather than debating.

Let me know when you're ready to honestly debate the topic.

So it’s the usual, then?
He harps on a point, presents his opinion as facts, throws out some incorrect math, accuses anyone who disagrees of trolling?

The Spartans were proud warriors and deserve better even in defeat.
I’ll catch the next one.

Old Post May 28th, 2021 06:12 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Both S and M and h1 are trolls trolling. Who cares? Cap and WS tear the Spartans apart at range or close up.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on May 28th, 2021 at 10:31 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2021 10:28 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Both S and M and h1 are trolls trolling. Who cares? Cap and WS tear the Spartans apart at range or close up.

Do you think they will win if they are surrounded by the Spartans and where the Spartans attack simultaneously 360 degrees around the characters?

Old Post May 29th, 2021 03:23 PM
Silent Master

To quote h1

Show examples of the Spartans using that tactic or it's invalid on it's face.

Old Post May 29th, 2021 03:34 PM
h1a8

To quote h1

Show examples of the Spartans using that tactic or it's invalid on it's face.
I gave an if then scenario. If A then B otherwise D.

You guys can discuss how they fight 2 people by showing examples.

Old Post May 29th, 2021 07:30 PM