KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Jason Bourne vs Hyrda Winter Soldier

Jason Bourne vs Hyrda Winter Soldier
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marcssands14

Jason Bourne vs Hyrda Winter Soldier

WS has been assigned to kill Bourne and he replaces the Ultimatum. Bourne knows he coming and has 3 hours of prep. Who wins?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2021 02:41 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well Treadstone wasted a few million bucks after this fight.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2021 02:44 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Well Treadstone wasted a few million bucks after this fight.

laughing

Old Post Jun 12th, 2021 08:30 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McNasty996

What if Bourne had dat Serum though 🤔

Old Post Jun 13th, 2021 06:44 AM
McNasty996 is currently offline Click here to Send McNasty996 a Private Message Find more posts by McNasty996 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

With prep he wins imo

Old Post Jun 13th, 2021 06:33 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Bump

Old Post Jun 17th, 2021 10:28 PM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Def. WS FTW.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2021 10:38 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by marcssands14
Bump

Not much use bumping this. Bourne gets completely destroyed unless we specifically give him PIS prep.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2021 10:40 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

We'd have to give Bourne plenty of prep time and info, and throw Bucky in blind with no equipment or prep to even things out.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2021 10:46 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FrothByte
Not much use bumping this. Bourne gets completely destroyed unless we specifically give him PIS prep.
or a pen and a heavy book.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2021 10:53 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Ok Bourne has taken the Super Serum and is now on the same power scale as Captain America. Can he now put down WS ? Bourne is a smart fighter and his H2H skills along with serum, should definitely give him a better edge now

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2021 08:03 PM
Silent Master

Bourne wouldn't be used to his new stats and thus still loses. in fact, he might do even worse.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2021 08:12 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Originally posted by Silent Master
Bourne wouldn't be used to his new stats and thus still loses. in fact, he might do even worse.

Why you say Bourn might do even worse with the serum? In case you didnt know,he already has enhancements with CIA. I. believe the SS serum will enhance him 5-10 x as much ,which most likely wont be too much for him.

If you still think he loses,I would appreciate if you can tell me a scenario where Bourne could win.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2021 08:31 PM
KingD19

So did you make this scenario because you wanted Bourne to win in the first place?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2021 08:44 PM
Silent Master

Because he wouldn't be used to his new physical abilities.

Give him a machine gun and tie WS in vibranium ropes.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2021 08:46 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ok Bourne has taken the Super Serum and is now on the same power scale as Captain America. Can he now put down WS ? Bourne is a smart fighter and his H2H skills along with serum, should definitely give him a better edge now

So now it's two guys who are physical peers, but one is arguably a better H2H fighter and far more intelligent.

Bourne likely wins with the super-serum upgrade. Bucky still has the metal arm advantage, so he could pull a win.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2021 08:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Originally posted by KingD19
So did you make this scenario because you wanted Bourne to win in the first place?

Didnt "want " Bourne to win, just thought he would win cuz he one of the H2H movie fighters I've seen,imo. And hes smart

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 03:53 AM
riv6672

Bourne isn’t winning this fight.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 08:44 AM
Silent Master

Didnt "want " Bourne to win, just thought he would win cuz he one of the H2H movie fighters I've seen,imo. And hes smart

If you didn't want Bourne to win, why change the stips of the fight?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 10:29 AM
h1a8

Because he didn't want it to be a stomp. Was trying to make the fight more competitive.

IMO, Bourne can win without the serum provided he has a enough time of prep to gather all necessary weapons, tools, and equipment and for planning.
Now the debate is how long would it take Bourne to be prepped up ENOUGH to win.
IMO, I say 2-4 days.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 24th, 2021 01:25 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote