KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Byakuya vs. Sesshomaru

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Byakuya 14 70.00%
Sesshomaru 6 30.00%
Tie 0 0%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Byakuya vs. Sesshomaru
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Byakuya vs. Sesshomaru

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

Who wins?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:44 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IppoDLuffy

byakuya easily

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 07:20 AM
IppoDLuffy is currently offline Click here to Send IppoDLuffy a Private Message Find more posts by IppoDLuffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

If this was a cold emotionless staring contest it would go on for eons resulting in a tie

Sadly in a battle Byakuya runs circles around him

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 10:32 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Byakuya wins the fight and the gayer man-woman contest.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:47 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miyamoto Musash
Genibus Nitito Canus

Byakuya takes it in speed, although power goes to Sesshomaru.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 03:11 AM
Miyamoto Musash is currently offline Click here to Send Miyamoto Musash a Private Message Find more posts by Miyamoto Musash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Sesshomaru, dude killed an army of demons in like 1 slash.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 12:14 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

And Byakuya can decapitate Sesshomaru before said slash, so who cares?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 12:23 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Byakuya..he's just too fast..

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 03:22 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
And Byakuya can decapitate Sesshomaru before said slash, so who cares?
Byakuya at that damn fast. The same shit he does I've seen Sesshomaru do.

*Wow, like I never seen an anime character disappear and reappear in another place before*. Now if Byakuya's speed could be compared to somthin' fast then I would say "Whoa, he's like the fastest dude ever".

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 03:23 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IppoDLuffy

Originally posted by Man of...
Byakuya isn't that damn fast. The same shit he does I've seen Sesshomaru do.

*Wow, like I never seen an anime character disappear and reappear in another place before*. Now if Byakuya's speed could be compared to somthin' fast then I would say "Whoa, he's like the fastest dude ever".
Hmm you do have a point there

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 03:32 AM
IppoDLuffy is currently offline Click here to Send IppoDLuffy a Private Message Find more posts by IppoDLuffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Man of...
Byakuya at that damn fast. The same shit he does I've seen Sesshomaru do.

Then you don't watch Bleach enough.

In an instant, he had dashed past Ichigo from 30-40 feet, stabbed him, and sheathed his sword, oh and somewhere in between cut Ichigo's sword in half.

And with his Shikai, he will cut Sesshomaru to pieces.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 03:49 AM
Csdabest

Sess gets tooled horribly.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 07:17 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Then you don't watch Bleach enough.

In an instant, he had dashed past Ichigo from 30-40 feet, stabbed him, and sheathed his sword, oh and somewhere in between cut Ichigo's sword in half.

And with his Shikai, he will cut Sesshomaru to pieces.
I watch Bleach all the time and that isn't a HUGE speed feat, well it is but you makin' this dude sound like the Flash...

I looked around the net and ALOT of peeps said Byakuya would win and for the same reasons...so I guess you speak the truth. Consensus is Byakuya is REALLY fast.

LOL, I did the same thing wit Jedah and Pyron too. I looked around the net and in every VS fight they were in, peeps would mak'im fight Superman, The Beyonder, Goku, Silver Surfer and shit like that. It got me to thinkin, I'm not the only guy who thinks these dudes are strong.

I do it all the time to check the consensus about the characters.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 09:04 PM
NemeBro

...Beyonder?

Beyonder could solo the Darkstalkerverse 1,000,000 times at once in an instant. no expression

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 09:08 PM
No End N Site

...Beyonder?

Beyonder could solo the Darkstalkerverse 1,000,000 times at once in an instant. no expression
Well I don't know shit 'bout comics but if you google Jedah VS or Pyron VS, that's who you'll see and the likes, at least twice.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 11:53 PM
NemeBro

That's ignorant.

Beyonder in his prime who I am going to assume the thread is about collapsed dimensions, exploded suns, and shit by thinking too much about something.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 12:35 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

We're gettin a little off topic here.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 03:08 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Byakuya would totaly beat the hell out of Sesshomaru. Even if he wasnt so fast his Bankai would shred that demon punk!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 03:32 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

...Beyonder?

Maybe it was current Beyonder.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 03:47 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It could be current Beyonder and they would still lose.

Hell, it could even be only someone like Odin or a single Watcher and they would still lose.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 03:59 AM