KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Pokemon VRS. YGO

Pokemon vrs. YGO who wins?
This poll is closed.
Pokemon is Screwed 3 100.00%
YGO is screwed 0 0%
It is a Draw so both are Screwed 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pokemon VRS. YGO
Started by: Nighty101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nighty101

Worried Pokemon VRS. YGO

Yes the ultimate battle that so many have debated. Who wins?

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 05:41 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

What's a YGO?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 05:48 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

yugioh maybe?

hah.... he probably means the card games

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:03 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
yugioh maybe?

hah.... he probably means the card games

Ah, well Yugi is the King of Games and Ash is something of the perennial loser so . . . uh

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:04 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Yugi goes to draw a card, and Ash comes up and smacks him around like somebody should instead of ya know....Playing a card game for the fate of the world.

Besides Pokemon is better than Yugioh anyday...unless you go by the card game...Which I don't like the Pokemon card game.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:29 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Little problem. Are we going by the hologram/card versions of "Duel Monsters" (the card game in Yu-Gi-Oh)? Or the real version (The Shadow Games), where the monsters are REAL.

Because if it's the latter, Pokemon has no chance.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:15 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Little problem. Are we going by the hologram/card versions of "Duel Monsters" (the card game in Yu-Gi-Oh)? Or the real version (The Shadow Games), where the monsters are REAL.

Because if it's the latter, Pokemon has no chance.
Pokemon that can control Space and Time...and the monsters from Ancient Egypt when they were real will be a problem?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 03:59 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Kento
Yugi goes to draw a card, and Ash comes up and smacks him around like somebody should instead of ya know....Playing a card game for the fate of the world.

Besides Pokemon is better than Yugioh anyday...unless you go by the card game...Which I don't like the Pokemon card game.

Come on we all know Ash doesn't have the balls to get physical.

Pokemon that can control Space and Time...and the monsters from Ancient Egypt when they were real will be a problem?

Time Wizard can control time as well. There are some space ones too IIRC been a while since I been card browsing. Pokemon will have a hard time with Obelisk The Tormentor.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 05:18 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

There are Duel Monsters that can control Time and Space as well. Not to mention that there are lots of Duel Monsters that make each other more powerful when they're together, it would be an exponential increase in power for one side.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 05:20 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Come on we all know Ash doesn't have the balls to get physical.

Time Wizard can control time as well. There are some space ones too IIRC been a while since I been card browsing. Pokemon will have a hard time with Obelisk The Tormentor.
Ash has gotten physical quite a few times. And Mewtwo is a much more threatening looking opponent than Yugi Moto.

Yea, Time Wizard can control time, but Dialga and Palkia were doing it as a mere side-effect of their battle. And the God Cards even when real didn't do anything big.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
There are Duel Monsters that can control Time and Space as well. Not to mention that there are lots of Duel Monsters that make each other more powerful when they're together, it would be an exponential increase in power for one side.
What about Arceus? The one who created everything. How will they deal with an actual being that created the universe?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 05:36 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

What about Arceus? The one who created everything. How will they deal with an actual being that created the universe?

Winged Dragon of Ra can erase all enemies from existence in the anime at least. Control of time can be used to prevent it from being summoned but this thread is very poorly defined so maybe it's just every creature from each side starts off existing/in play?

I'd like to know what the rules for this particular battle are. Power limits? What counts as canon?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:04 PM
Voyeur
The Martyr

Dark Magic attack would **** shit up in the pokemon world.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:08 PM
Voyeur is currently offline Click here to Send Voyeur a Private Message Find more posts by Voyeur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

lmao this is hilarious. I didn't know that many people would actually pick this up. I mean I know that pokemon vrs. Yugioh (YES YGO MEANS YUGIOH) is a very touchy subject that many discuss... but crap this is hilarious to see you all go at it. This would be funny...
Ash: Go Pikachu!
Atem: I play Obelisk the Tormentor!
Ash: $***
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 12:13 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

ok now I have to answer all of your questions. I hate that part. lmao. Ok so what do we have going on here. -- #1 is it Yugioh. Yeah. #2 The real monsters. It wouldn't be fair if the monsters were holograms. Yami would be fried. #3 The time thing wouldn't matter. You get a bunch of time pokemon against time YGO monsters and you're gonna get a time cancel out messing up the fabrics of time and space. Neither Ash nor Atem would take the battle that far. #4 If yugioh and pokemon are both anime... wouldn't Ra just wipe out all of Ash's pokemon from existance, F*** up his life, and make him a homeless bum? I think it is a little obvious of the winner.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 12:20 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Winged Dragon of Ra can erase all enemies from existence in the anime at least. Control of time can be used to prevent it from being summoned but this thread is very poorly defined so maybe it's just every creature from each side starts off existing/in play?

I'd like to know what the rules for this particular battle are. Power limits? What counts as canon?
Dialga, and Palkia were erasing a town from existance as a side effect of their battle, and I think with stray blasts they were able to do it even faster. So Ra wouldn't really be above Arceus but more along the lines of his three strongest creations. Kyogre can literally flood the whole field, or Groudon can well his power wouldn't really do much I suppose. Though if they take out Groundon Kyogre's ability would be put into full bloom.

Though if it's just Ash vs Atem....Ash doesn't have any Pokemon that would stand up against the God's. Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl maybe if he isn't stuck with just his Sinnoh Pokemon but can use any he's captured but not the God's. And Exodia would probably be unbeatable also. If he counts.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 01:42 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

So its Atem vs Ash rather than the entire Pokemon universe vs the entire Yu-Gi-Oh universe? That makes a lot more sense.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 01:42 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Dialga, and Palkia were erasing a town from existance as a side effect of their battle, and I think with stray blasts they were able to do it even faster. So Ra wouldn't really be above Arceus but more along the lines of his three strongest creations. Kyogre can literally flood the whole field, or Groudon can well his power wouldn't really do much I suppose. Though if they take out Groundon Kyogre's ability would be put into full bloom.

Though if it's just Ash vs Atem....Ash doesn't have any Pokemon that would stand up against the God's. Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl maybe if he isn't stuck with just his Sinnoh Pokemon but can use any he's captured but not the God's. And Exodia would probably be unbeatable also. If he counts.

lol, wow. Pokemon clearly had a much more extreme power creep than Yu-Gi-Oh did.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 01:44 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

lol, wow. Pokemon clearly had a much more extreme power creep than Yu-Gi-Oh did.
If I remember right...The town was put into a pocket dimension, and was then being erased from existance. But at the end everything came bac perfectly fine when Dialga and Palkia were calmed..or whatever happened at the end I don't really remember the ending.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 01:51 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

yugioh wins. blue eyes white dragon, Gearfried the swordmaster (who can shake the entire world with his sword), Five God dragon, Gladiator Beast Heraclinos, and there are so many powerful monsters I haven't mentioned. Pokemon got screwed.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 03:51 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

ok everyone. I'm gonna step this up a bit. Kaiba and Yami in a tag team battle against Ash and Mewtwo (I know this is stupid but Mewtwo did consdier himself a trainer at one point in time) Mewtwo is his own monster though. But as we all knew Mewtwo is one of the most strong monsters out there. So Kaiba evens the odds. And about the Exodia thing, Yami doesn't HAVE Exodia because I'm placing this right after Battle City and Durring Sinnoh at Pokemon. Ash has 6 pokemon. Charizard, Pikachu, turtwig, Snorlax, Torkoal, and lastly Corphish. Don't forget Mewtwo. He has clones of each of Ash's pokemon. So he also has the same pokemon Ash has. So good look dealing this out.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 04:58 AM